logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:01:18 AM(UTC)
Yada

What follows is a very nice note from "DT" to Yada. Yada's comments follow the quoted text:

Quote:
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 8:18 PM
To: Prophet of Doom
Subject: Re: festivals

Yada,

My wife rushed me out to drop my son at school.

My email should have read "liberty from religion"

I meant to thank you for sending Prophet of Doom, I have put that aside to immerse myself in Yada Yahweh, as King Arthur expressed after drinking from the grail " I did not know how empty was my soul until it was filled."

Studying the scriptures in church bible studies for the last 20 years, brought little understanding of why Yahweh would turn his back on his chosen people to create the Christian church of today.

Thank you for this book

"DT"

"D,"

Yahweh’s Word and Church teaching differ immensely, and in every place they differ, Yah makes sense and the religion doesn’t. I grew up in the same environment of which you speak and had to fake my faith because far too many things didn’t add up or make sense. Today, my soul is both full and free of concern. I’ve gone from weak faith to trust, from questioning belief to reliance. Truth has a powerful, liberating effect. It’s a shame Christian churches avoid it out of indoctrination and ignorance. If we were all liberated from religion, the way to God would not be narrow, and many, rather than few, would find it.

As you know, Yahweh didn’t turn His back on His Chosen People. They turned their back on Him. But in spite of them, because of who He is, Yah loves His people and is looking forward to the day they turn around and recognize Him again. And He doesn’t have long to wait. His return is now less than 26 years away.

As for the “church,” Yahushua had a great deal to say about them in His open prophetic letters in Revelation. With the exception of the Ephesians and Philadelphians, it’s mostly bad.

I’m pleased that you titled your note “Festivals” because the seven Miqra’ are the foundation of Yah’s plan, or His timeline and our salvation. It’s a shame Christians are universally ignorant of them.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!