logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yahsheba  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 10:54:28 AM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Howdy everyone! :)

I'm new here and obviously you can see that! LOL... I don't know much about this place. Someone from pal talk has encouraged me to come here.

So, I would like to just start out and tell you a little about me.

I was raised a Roman Catholic. Not sure when I started going there, but I was about 10 when I stopped going because my grandma could no longer drive. At 19 I started reading the scriptures and thought I might as well go to church. Soon after my mom and boyfriend started going there and her bf now my step dad had an inquiry mind and started asking the priest there why do you have all these idols in the church? LOL... Well, the priest didn't really give a tov answer. Later we had some JW"S come over to the house teaching us things about how xmas, easter and birthdays were of a pagan origin. Studied with them a few months. My mom had asked them why they don't keep the 7th day Sabbath. They never had a tov answer for that. One day my mom was watching tv and learned about Herbert Armstrong. She started going there in 82 I believe and I didn't start attending until 85. I was there 6 in a half years. When the church started changing we could no longer stay there. We went to 3 spinter groups. During that time we started to find out that we had been keeping the feasts wrong. We had been following the Jewish calendar and Not Yahweh's calendar. In 1994 we had learned about the House of Yahweh and our first feast there was Pentecost and our last feast there was at Pentecost 2005. We now attend the Assembly of Yahweh 7th day in Romney Texas. Well, that's it for now. I Hope I didn't bore you too much! LOL... Shalom
Offline Jeannie  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 3:13:47 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Yahsheba, have you read any of Yada Yahweh yet?
Jeannie
Offline Yahsheba  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 3:29:29 PM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Shalom Jeannie, :)

A little and some messages on here. Yah bless!

Jeannie wrote:
Yahsheba, have you read any of Yada Yahweh yet?
Jeannie
Offline FF  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 5:25:28 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Yahsheba,

Welcome to YY forum.

When you start YY start in Genesis and get the foundation.

Watch out that your curiosity doesn't cause you to move to God Damn Religion.. OK you will love that to..

Yahoo,

FF
FF
Offline Yahsheba  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 7:50:30 PM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Thank you for the Welcome! :)

Shabbat Shalom!

FF wrote:
Yahsheba,

Welcome to YY forum.

When you start YY start in Genesis and get the foundation.

Watch out that your curiosity doesn't cause you to move to God Damn Religion.. OK you will love that to..

Yahoo,

FF
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 5:26:57 AM(UTC)
kp

Hi, Yasheba:

Welcome to the YY Forum. That's a pretty funny thing for me to be saying, because this is my very first post---I'm trying my wings, so to speak. Though I'm new to the forum, I'm quite familiar with YY. There's a lot of earth-shaking truth in there---things you won't hear preached from any pulpit. So I would encourage you to spend some time here and in the linked sites (several of which are my stuff).

Looks like you've had a long and circuitous journey getting here. Yahweh always rewards honest searchers with access to the truth. I pray that you recognize it when you see it and take it to heart. You mentioned keeping the Feasts of Yahweh. Please don't let them degenerate in your mind into "things we've got to do in order to please God." We can't keep them in all their Levitical detail anyway, since there's no Temple and no priesthood---we can only celebrate their significance, but that is of critical importance, for together they describe and predict Yahweh's plan of redemption---all of it. YY describes this plan, as does Future History and The Owner's Manual.

Enjoy your journey!

kp
Offline Jeannie  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 5:39:09 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

kp is right, reading and studying all three of these (YY, FH, TOM) books will keep you from another form of religion, rules and dogma!! Having read a number of sites on the net I'm so thankful to have gotten my hands on these first.
Jeannie
Offline YY  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:26:00 AM(UTC)
YY
Man

Yahsheba,

You have been in and out of many of man's religious schemes. Fortunately, you have avoided being fatally poisoned by them. Most are not so lucky. But now that you are here, it's important that you invest the time to read Yada Yahweh. Yah's Word is trustworthy and reliable. Man's is not.

If you have trouble reading YY due to the fact that it is so deep, take KP's advice and read Future History and The Owner's Manual. His style is much more accessible. But either way, prioritize Yahweh and come to know Him and His plan of salvation as He revealed these things. There is no better investment of your time.

YY
Offline Yahsheba  
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:35:45 PM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Thank you KP for the Welcome! And Thank you everyone for your advice.

I was wondering though could all of you give me some background of how you came to know Yahweh and what faith you were raised in?

Thank you in advance,

Yahsheba
Offline Jeannie  
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 2:01:18 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Yahsheba, I was raised old Pentecostal as a small child then nothing till a teen and was "saved" in a Baptist church. I have mostly been in community churches as I have hated cookie cutter religion most of my life not knowing what difference did it make after reading YY,FH and TOM!!! I have loved and studied the Word all my adult life and have been a woman's discipler for over 35 years. Teaching women has been a passion of my life.
Jeannie
Offline ELKANAH  
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:09:44 PM(UTC)
ELKANAH

Nazarene polygamist family. Torah affirming, Sabbath and feast day keeping. See our site at www.pkas.org

Offline FF  
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2007 10:06:59 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Yahsheba,

You ask about background and how we came to know Yahweh and of what faith were we raised?

I am sure each and everyone has a story of how great is the Salvation of Yahuweh and how long suffering he is with all of us, yet gentle and kind and considerate, ever leading and teaching and helping us all to become more like Him’ the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD, Yahuweh, King of Kings, The I AM that I AM, ever existent ONE.

I was raised by a Godly family who were not followers of Yah. They were a law unto themselves. My family was a people of good character, moral, upright and trustworthy, where their word was a code of honor, yet of the world and from the world. It was a different time and space in those days. Now do not get me wrong, every Easter we got new clothes and shoes to go to Easter Sun Rise Service and then return home for HAM and eggs and do not forget Ham dinner and lots of Easter eggs to hunt. The early morning event was cold but refreshing when the warmth of the SUN could touch the faces of the worshiper, something about seeing the SUN RAISE UP. Do not forget we always celebrated CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS, HALLOWEEN AND OF COARSE ST VALENTINE’S DAY. Like other pagan holidays that are celebrated by the secular, non-religious world, But NEVER the Lenten season for it is observed by dedicated religious believers of which we were not. NOW do not get me wrong we went to church on occasion and if ask we would say we were protestants. For my dad made sure we knew we were not to date or marry Catholics or act like the Holy Rollers.

We knew of God, the unnamed Christian God and that He wanted us to choose HIS TEN COMMANDMENTS, but for some worldly reason we were not able to keep all of them.

As I think about the Commandments I realize our family honored all of them to some extent. Therefore we realized they were what held the moral conscience of our family and country together.

Upon leaving home for College I decided I would rule my own life and be a person of THE TEN SUGGESTIONS, you know do them when convenient but then again when you felt like it or when conscience would not let you do anything else.

At twenty five and married with two children and attending a Methodist church. I had become an ELEDER in the church, lead young adult class, teaching positive mental attitude stuff and I almost never cracked a bible. Everyone loved my class as they were becoming the new socially and politically correct and acceptable believers of the day. Little did I know I was leading them all astray? SAVED, I had not heard that message yet; I was doing what was expected and acceptable in the eyes of the church and what was my religious duty.

One early morning while at work installing a three story tall boiler, I fell to my surprise some twenty to thirty feet to the concrete below. Yes I was hurt very bad but after my coworkers picked me up a few times, I said put me in my pickup truck and I will drive home. Well you guessed it I did get home and then to the doctors. Where I was laid upon a table all curled up from all the damage done to my body.

You will never guess what happened next. The Doctor said to me “do you know Jesus” “I said yes I know who he is” the doctor said “No I did not ask you if you knew who he was I ask you if you knew Him personally” again I said “Yes I knew who he was” the frustrated doctor said to me again “DO YOU KNOW JESUS PERSONALLY” I said “NO” “he said do you want to” “I said YES I DO” The doctor ask me do you believe in your heart Jesus was raised from the dead and can you say with your mouth Jesus come be King and Ruler of All MY LIFE? “I SAID YES I DO” It was started!!

About two one hundredths of a second later, out of my mouth came a sound and language I had neither heard nor been taught. I tried to bite my tongue because I thought not only am I going to die but I have now lost my mind!!

All my saved life I always had a relationship with my heavenly father and his son, and his Spirit, even if I did not know their personal and proper names. If ask what religion are you I would always say I am of the WAY or I do not belong to any religious organization I am a Believer. My friends at the Nazarene church would shake their heads and say you can’t be that you have to be A????

Well little did I know how instructive the Set-Apart Spirit really was He always led me to seek the Word of God and really hunger and thirst for more of it and what His Spirit was saying to me. My first bible was THE WORD and then an Interlinear Bible in Hebrew and English NIV and KJV then to my Hebrew and Greek NIV. The Interlinear was my first discovery of how English Translations were different than Hebrew.

A new search for truth was on. I discovered several years ago the personal and proper name of God, but I did not fully appreciate its value or meaning until late December 2006 I heard Yada on the Dr. Stan radio talk show http://www.prophetofdoom...n_Radio_Interviews.Islam as I was driving home late one night with my child bride, my beloved wife. Yada was talking about Prophet of Doom http://prophetofdoom.net/ and we were both very impressed by his words and scriptural references he spoke of and mentioning a book called Yada Yahweh he had written.

When we arrived home we went to the computer and started to read and listen. It has been a rocket ship ride every since. And for the first time we really felt relational with our Heavenly Father, because we finally knew his real and personal and proper name and the fullness of the meaning of Miqra and Sabbath. No longer did we have to say “I call on your name, but I do not know what it is” Nor do we partake of Sunday worship or celebrate man made holidays. We are still learning every day and following the lead of Daddy.

A few months ago while away we read Shabat found at this address at YY http://www.yadayahweh.co...hweh_Genesis_Shabat.YHWH our lives have never been the same as we learned for the first time what Yahuweh meant when He said keep the Sabbath.

I can say I broke all the suggestions before being saved and some of them after being saved. Thanks to My Heavenly Father Yahuweh and Yada Yahweh, they helped lead me to today.

I am found in Yahuweh a member of His family a Yahhuwdym who stands up right with Him, exposing error and revealing truth as a fellow worker of the way.

Now you know the rest of the story.

FF
FF
Offline FF  
#13 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2007 10:37:23 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

OH, I forgot, two months after falling I was taken to a full gospel prayer meeting and Yahuweh Healed me while people laid on hands and anointed me with oil and offered a prayer of faith and one year later I was blinded by a battery explosion and next day Yahuweh healed me again.

Seems to me if he will do it for me he will do it for anyone.

WOW SOZOED, Saved, Delivered and Healed.

FF
FF
Offline Yahsheba  
#14 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2007 7:19:43 PM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Thank you very much FF for sharing that with me. :)

Yah bless you as you continue on your journey!
Offline Yahsheba  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 5:27:28 AM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Welcome to the forum Elkanah!

I hope you come back!

Can you explain a little more about the Patriarchal family?

Shalom,

Yahsheba