logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Scott In BR  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 12:09:07 PM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I still have confusion over the subject of “ Is Yah looking out for us while we are in human form“ I know he can’t save our physical bodies from decease or death but being in the covenant and one of his children wouldn’t one think that a father would help us in times of need? I may not be wording this correctly. I guess what I am trying to ask are we on our own while we are on this planet? I know our spiritual mother helps us in understanding but are we helped in any other ways?
Offline Bubsy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 2:33:37 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
The 91st Psalm seems to suggest that Yahowah can indeed watch over us and protect us temporally while we are engaged in His business. He of course protects those of us who are His spiritual children spiritually, but it looks like your question is whether He will also protect us temporally, and the 91st Psalm suggests so, though perhaps in the limited circumstances of when we are engaged in His business, doing what He wants done.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Scott In BR  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 11:28:19 AM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks Bubsy,
After your post I read Pslams 91 a few times, There is so much knowledge and information in the TP&P that its hard to remember everything.

Offline Bubsy  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 6:43:15 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
You might also want to read Chapter 4, "The Right Way" of "Observations for Our Times", if you haven't already. In that, Yada does his own translation of the 91st Psalm in his amplified translation style. The Yahowah Beryth site has it at:

The Right Way
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.