logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 1:55:59 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
First this is not a complaint, just a request for directions to futher Sabbath related content within Yada Yah.

I have completed reading ITG and have progressed to Bare'syth and volume 4 Genesis-Shabat-The_Seventh_Day, however I find that volume less than complete concerning the Sabbath details. I have other volumes to read and I am far from complete with my search!

I know Yada is very thorough and detailed, so I am surprized that this particular volume has no detail about the Yisraelites and their 40 year duration in the desert and references to how they had lost the Sabbath and needed direct instruction from Yahowah, through Moshe! This is a very valuable lesson to all. Not only that but any references and examples of Yahowsha, Prophets, Dowd, Disciples and others who kept the Sabbath and timing of the Sabbath Day is critical information that seems missing!

The whole story of manna from heaven is part of that lesson and I was looking forward to reading about that from the Yada Yah perspective!

Before finding Yada Yah, I had found the Sabbath and had many an argument with Christians who told me it was not required to keep the Sabbath days and that Sunday was good enough. I had a particularly strong suit with Moshe whom I referred to as one source of Sabbath keeping and the fact that Yahowah himself tells us it is a set apart day, shown by the manna lesson and for all generations, thus it includes us! Even using the faulty Bible, I found this truth!

So as you can see this was an extremely important point that I wanted to glean further confirmations from Yada Yah with Yada translations as I don't just assume I am right with all I have discovered, but I don't find this detail in the Sabbath 7th day volume, but more of the 10 instructions (Christian commandments) and the detail I was seeking appears missing.

Maybe it is to be found elsewhere, but surely it should also be in this volume?

Please tell me if this is covered somewhere else?

Edited by user Sunday, October 22, 2017 10:47:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Typos as usual!

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Stewart James  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 10:29:17 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

I want to mention that another place I looked for Sabbath keeping was references to Yahowsha and the disciples and how they kept the Sabbath. If you simply type in Sabbath in a search of a PDF bible, it will show all references to Sabbath, so that is what I used to do before Yada Yah.

Examples of how Yahowsha stood up to read on the Sabbath, this is one I use for Christians and I ask them what did Yahowsha read from? No it was not the "Bible", it was the Towrah, Prophets and Psalms which He had not come to do away with!

Of course Bare'syth/Genesis is also an account where Moshse and manna is also given. At creation you will find the first instance, but this is covered in Yada Yah, so the example of Moshe and the manna and Yahowsha is what I am interested to find in Yada Yah!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Stewart James  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:05:53 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

I keep thinking of more things to say, because although I believe I have found the truth of the Sabbath, I am not saying that I am 100% correct, but only that I am as close as I can get at this point in time. It seems to me that all family are keeping the same times as me too!

Finding a cross reference of well studied Towrah examples is of course the way to find the truth.

In my search for the Sabbath truth, I have previously been blown around a bit by others who use moon cycles as means to determine the Sabbath, but that does not synch with the 7th day, as this would involve jumping the sequence of the 7 days of the week and this cannot be correct, or so I believe! This is another example of a related subject I have not found in Yada Yah to date.

Of course the Roman Catholics keep Sunday, the first day of the week as determined by Constantine, that points back to Saturday as the 7th day. This is the logic I have used to find what I understand as the Sabbath.

As previously mentioned I found three places with reference to Sabbath, one Bare'syth/Genesis creation account, two Moseh and the manna example showing a daytime event and three Yahowsha and Disciples account of Sabbath keeping! This is in the new Testament of course!

Another point is also the supposed account of Yahowsha stating "are there not 12 hours in a day?" Was this true of false, has it been added, or is it likely correct? I use this if correct to mean 12 hours from sunrise to sunset on a sundial!

James, if you see this, would you kindly ask Yada to take a look at this message? I would hope this content could be revised at some point! Thank you!
Offline Stewart James  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:25:14 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

I have had no reply to my messages and I was rather hoping to find more Sabbath details to finally put to bed any doubts about which day is the true Sabbath.

I was linked to a video in my You Tube subscription and This video came up from WLC which has brought back Sabbath questions that I thought I had dealt with!

Seems the WLC whilst using, Christ, Lord, Bible and various other Christian words, put forth the idea that Saturday is not the Sabbath, but is part of a lunation cycle, yet it is not what I had understood for sometime now, since every 7th day so far as I have learnt is the designated Sabbath by Yahowah. The lunation jumps one day each month and therefore I had assumed this incorrect.

I need a full Hebrew explanation, since I have only come to my conclusions based upon a faulty bible!

James, can you ask Yada to cover this subject in detail for clarification please? I am all messed up once again on the Sabbath issue as there is so much false information out there!

Please see this video!

https://www.youtube.com/...r_tag=ixhbFOq6uuodWRRj-6
Offline Bubsy  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 3:54:20 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I think James has an article on the idea of a lunar-based Sabbath on his website YahowahBeryth.com. Here's a link to the article:

Lunar-based Sabbath?
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
thanks 1 user thanked Bubsy for this useful post.
Stewart James on 12/19/2017(UTC)
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 2:32:01 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yahowah's instructions reagrding the Sabbath are simple and straight forward, for 6 days you work and on the 7th you rest. Anyone trying to complicate it beyond that, like lunar sabbath proponents, are looking for something that isn't there.

I say look at what Yahowah's instruction was, word for word, and consider that. It doesn't matter what anyone else says.

Remember (zakar – recall, reflect upon, recognize, mark, memorialize, mention, proclaim, and be earnestly mindful of) that the Sabbath (shabat – the seventh day, the time of observance, of rest to reflect on God’s promise to settle our debts so we could settle with Him on the seventh) day (yowm) is set apart (qadash – is separated unto God for purifying and cleansing and thus special). Six (shesh) days you shall work (‘abad – labor) and do (‘asah – prepare and produce, fashion and finish, advance, assign, and accomplish, institute and celebrate) all (kol – the entirety of) your service of representing the Messenger and proclaiming the message (mala’kah – your Godly duties and heavenly labor). But the seventh (shaby’y – solemn promise which fulfills and satisfies those who listen and are observant of the role of the seventh) day (yowm), the Sabbath of (shabat – the seventh day, the time of observance, of rest and reflection, and of ceasing and desisting from ordinary labor to consider the promise to settle all disputes and settle down with) Yahowah (YHWH) your God (‘elohym), you shall not do (lo’ ‘asah – not prepare or produce, fashion or finish, advance, assign, or accomplish) any part of (kol) the work of God’s Representative and Messenger (mala’kah – from mal’ak, the ministry and mission of the heavenly envoy, the Divine endeavors and labor of God’s corporeal manifestation) yourself (‘atah), nor your son (ben), your daughter (bat), your servants and employees (‘ebed / ‘amah), your means of production (behemah – animals and beasts of burden), nor those visitors (ger – foreigners) who relationally (‘asher) are in your home, property, or community (sa’ar – area enclosed by a door or gate, a household, assembly, city, or nation). For indeed in (ky – because surely and truly in) six (shesh – symbolic of mankind being bleached white and purified) days (yowm) Yahowah (YaHoWaH) made (‘asah – prepared and produced, fashioned and finished, instituted and celebrated) accordingly (‘eth) the heavens (shamaym – the spiritual realm) and the earth (‘erets – the material world), and the seas (yam), and all (kol – everything) which relationally (‘asher) is in them (ba). And (wa) He became completely settled (nuwach – rested after settling all unresolved issues) during (ba) the seventh (shaby’y – solemn promise which fulfills and satisfies those who listen and are observant of the role of the seventh) day (yowm). Therefore (ken – consequently, this is true and correct) Yahowah blessed and adored (barak – knelt down and lowered Himself to greet those He had created and lift them up on) the Sabbath (shabat – the seventh day, the time of observance, of rest and reflection, and of ceasing and desisting from ordinary labor to consider the promise God has made to settle our debts and settle us in His home on this) day (yowm), setting it apart (qodesh – separating it from others, dedicating it to separation, cleansing, and purifying).
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Stewart James  
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 9:56:23 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

James, I have understood that instruction, but please refer back to my posts 1,2 and 3, which ask the question about giving more detail on Yah's people who were keeping the Sabbath and in particular Moseh's example with the manna and how it shows the Yisraelites were instructed by this method. This is not covered in the Sabbath volume and I was asking for you to contact Yada to see about giving more detail in that volume as I have identified further information required!

I have only the Bible referencee and wish a translation could be completed of the manna example!

Thank you!