logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 6:17:43 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Soon two months will have passed since first finding Yada Yah and I have consumed five chapters of Yada Yah ITG, Plus one Questioning Paul.

I feel my progress is a little slow, but I have to carefully consider all things and not to rush with anything. Since I am an imperfect human being, my brain does not absorb everything first go, so I need to return to subjects already covered and re read. Finding subjects again is a little tricky, but I am noting particular interesting points as I go and creating a reference to easily return to Yada Yah subjects at a future point.

I have created a "Key Word" reference to search the PDF files individually and also creating a scripture library as I go and add each passage as I go as and when I find Yadas expanded scriptural translations to refer back to. Thus I am building my own mini English version of Towrah in MS Word as I go, so eventually I hope to have, even if less than complete, a scriptural books reference.

This is entirely for my own use and benefit, however I thought that maybe one of the covenant members may have thought of this already, but of course I don't know if anyone has created such an idea? If you are interested in helping me, please make contact!

Yada, what do you think about this? Do you have a scriptral reference that you have built from your own translations?

I am learning a little Hebrew, but my main focus is on reading everything to do with the covenant first, then to delve deeper into doing my own translations, thus I am prioritizing my daily efforts!

Anyway, I really wanted to thank you Yada for all your hard work, I would be lost if it were not for your efforts! I am thoroughly enjoying my reading plan every day!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Glfnaz  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 9:53:22 AM(UTC)
Glfnaz

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Stewart
Send me an email to Bradgreer77 at gmail dot com.
I have a collection of translations done by Covenant members and would be happy to send it to you.

Brad in Arizona
thanks 2 users thanked Glfnaz for this useful post.
Stewart James on 8/25/2017(UTC), LuAnn on 9/15/2017(UTC)