logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 10:37:33 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I would like to hear more on Shattering Myths about the so called Hidden books that were not included in the bible, such as Maccabees and Enoch and others!

My concerns over the Nicene council are non existent, since canonisation is not a standard by which we should or should not consider God's original word!

My question is what were all the books of the original Towrah, has that itself been changed in any way and should we consider any of the so called lost books?

The friday 18th August show was right on the button, just after my find of the 1611 KJV preface posted here in the scripture section, the show was most interesting and since this is being continued next week, this request would seem to be on the same subject, since changes in text, additions, deletions and mis translation of text is of concern to all, but what about the missing books? What is kept from us and is it important?

Thank you!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Stewart James  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:40:11 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

I really wanted to accentuate my point and that is that anyone can tell a Christian about the problems with their bible, but they tend to be defensive of their belief and will not accept what you have to say because they will defend their "faith" when they see you have any kind of criticism against them.

My point then is if we cannot convince them through our own observations, then why not use the words from their own Bible? That is the very point with the 1611 KJV Preface I posted here in the scripture section! One of their own is condemning their own source, shooting themselves in the foot so to speak with their own words. We need say no more, they admit their own errors in the very Bible set up to profess their own Christianity!

I was quite shocked to find this, but there is the very evidence you can show any doubters! From the horses mouth?

It cannot get better and more convincng and damning than this, we need say no more, they have destroyed themselves! We only need to point them to their own source and words!

Looking forward to the next program.

I will make more suggestions for subject material each week!

Thank you!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Scott In BR  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 1:23:02 PM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Stewart,
I do believe that the book of Enoch was written years after he went with Yah, as for its authenticity that it is written by Enoch himeself, it is very doubtful . As for the Maccabee's they revolted against Rome mainly the evil greek emporer Antiochus. That is why the Jewish holiday "Hanukkah" is celebrated. Supposedly a miracle of one days oil lasted for eight days thus the eight days of Hanukkah. I beleive this miracle was falsely claimed.

This is a good article on Enoch.
http://yahowahberyth.com...rticles/rejecting-enoch/

Offline InHisName  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 10:58:32 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy

“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...”
― Leo Tolstoy

Despite the source, when you're right you're right.
Offline Stewart James  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 1:18:46 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Sorry to keep posting, but I came to the point of realizing that a related subject would be most beneficial in this ongoing subject of faulty translations and that is the "Mark of the beast" in itself a fascinating subject and one I would like you to cover if you would be so kind?

So I have a few ideas, these are only my ideas and may be wrong, but it does occur to me that our whole perception of the "Mark" could be so off the "mark" because of the Christian perspective. They say this will be a microchip, maybe part true but there is more to this than first considered!It's all smoke and mirrors!

Since you are talking about translations and errors, we all know what we do when we write our name or sign a document - we make our "mark" to verify that we have authorised a transaction, our "mark" is recognized.

How much more then a false translation is "mark" of the translator, authority, or church it represents! The Roman Governement and Catholic Church have certainly left their "mark" in and on the Bible. The whole Christian world receives and uses that "mark" which is ingrained into their psyche and of their congregations, indeed the Beast of the Church of Babylon, the "Mark of the beast" is it not what you believe, or have been led to believe because of the "mark" (Bible) which has led you astray through poor or deliberate translations?

How much more is this condemning "mark" when you take the word of God in vain and translate incorrectly, add, take away and re hash the true words and make it your own "mark"? Could this truly be the "Mark of the Beast"? All religions having denied the Towrah and original word of Yahowah and created their own words have made their mark and received and perpetrated the "mark" to decieve the whole world.

These days I'm thinking outside of the Christian box and it becomes easier to look back in and see all the filth and lies that I once believed. I also recall some adverts on TV that promoted "The Mark of a Man" it was all about men's perfume to make you smell good! If the mark of the Towrah is in a man, so much better!

Again, this is just my own thoughts, which may be off track, but the point is that this is food for thought! I am interested to hear what Yahowah has to say in His Towrah on these points to guide my thinking!

Maybe you have done this before in another program, but I don't know where to find it? An index of subject matter to your programs would be most beneficial so we can find subject matter!
Offline Stewart James  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 7:28:35 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

You might want to take a look at Shamar Towrah, seems to interest in this "Mark of the beast" subject right now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1295640093884028/
Offline Bubsy  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 5:59:50 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
If all goes well with you, you'll be able to sit back and, from Yahowah's home, watch those left behind deal with the Mark of the Beast, and not have to deal with it yourself. Ken Power, Yada's old business partner, wrote his thoughts on how it might be implemented during the last half of The Tribulation in Chapter 19 of his book which he now calls "The End of the Beginning". The cautions about Ken still believing that Paul can be reconciled to Yahowah's Word still apply. Fortunately that chapter seems to have minimal quoting of Paul in it, and most of the chapter is on the Mark of the Beast. So if you want to read Ken's thoughts on what it may look like to those who get left behind on the ultimate Yom Teruah, here is Chapter 19 of Ken's book. If all goes well, it will be moot for all of us.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.