logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 5:23:38 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I have many questions to ask even while I am studying Yada Yah and Towrah! Please excuse my ignorance, which will be clear by the questions I ask.

I may be fortunate that I have not spent an entire 58 years in the grips of a religion that won't let me go, only 8 months since November 2016. Still there are many things to un learn while I am learning new things! I think instictively I knew the origins of the Bible was the Towrah, since so many times I have been directed back to the original Hebrew meaning. It has become ever more important that I got to the truth of the matter, as I cannot muster faith from something I know nothing about, or based on any questionable explanations from men!

It was not I who first asked " what happens to people who have died just when they came to believe in God?" are they saved? Do they get another chance? Does a just and fair God say well you have been led astray and the truth has been kept from you, so you can have another chance?

Further questions were along the line of "what about innocent children who know nothing of God?" they have never had a chance to know him, are they just lost? People have asked "would that be fair?" and I confess I would like to know! Christians cannot answer this satisfacorily!

There are many other examples like babies who have been aborted or died at a young age. Mentally disabled people who have no ability to comprehend their world, let alone God!

I can bring this to my own situation, what about me too? I am on the path to search for truth and desire a full knowledge of my own and my family potential. I feel a responsibility to my family to learn so I can help them to come to Yahowah. What would happen to us if we all died in a car accident for example? Is that just the end, though I am making a concerted effort and have already accepted much truth?

What does Yahowah tell us about these kind of situations? I am sure I will find answers eventally, but I hope someone here can help?

If you can help I would very much appreciate your assistance!

Thank you!

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline InHisName  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:06:48 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Stewart James Go to Quoted Post
It has become ever more important that I got to the truth of the matter, as I cannot muster faith from something I know nothing about, or based on any questionable explanations from men!

Stewart, You are on the path to truth, your goal is the knowledge of Yah not an empty belief or hope that he exists. To know Him read Yada Yah; To know His covenant read Intro To God.

Originally Posted by: Stewart James Go to Quoted Post
It was not I who first asked " what happens to people who have died just when they came to believe in God?" are they saved? Do they get another chance? Does a just and fair God say well you have been led astray and the truth has been kept from you, so you can have another chance?

Further questions were along the line of "what about innocent children who know nothing of God?" they have never had a chance to know him, are they just lost? People have asked "would that be fair?" and I confess I would like to know! Christians cannot answer this satisfacorily!

There are many other examples like babies who have been aborted or died at a young age. Mentally disabled people who have no ability to comprehend their world, let alone God!

I can bring this to my own situation, what about me too? I am on the path to search for truth and desire a full knowledge of my own and my family potential. I feel a responsibility to my family to learn so I can help them to come to Yahowah. What would happen to us if we all died in a car accident for example? Is that just the end, though I am making a concerted effort and have already accepted much truth?

What does Yahowah tell us about these kind of situations? I am sure I will find answers eventally, but I hope someone here can help?

Adults - This decision lies with Yah. Yah has laid out His requirements, but it his decision whether the line that satisfies these requirements is crossed. For jews, I would say that they are all (throughout time) personally responsible for crossing this line. For goyim the standard still exists to cross that line, but I have no idea how to justify those who throughout time had no way to contact Yah's truth. For those of us alive today, everyone has the opportunity. The truth is available everywhere on the internet, just as you have found and recognised it. First what is required is a willingness to turn away from Babylon and to turn to and learn who Yah is and what He wants from us. This requirement is very difficult for many, they are so poisoned by the world that they can't think for themselves.

Chidren - There is some indication that below the age of reason(?) the children are accepted with their parent. But this requires their parent to be Family.

In general, we are born into this life without asking, without promises. That we have all been promised eternal life is a lie of religion. For most people at death there are 2 potentials:
1. death of the body and soul, this is not a punishment or penalty, nothing was promised and nothing was achieved,
2. death of the body and eternal spiritual life of the soul with Yahowah, not a promise, but an opportunity recognized and realized.
3. there is no third option for most people. Eternal damnation (hell) is reserved for those who have worked against Yah in creating His Family. This is definetely a line I do not want to be close to.

Stewart, I think we all have immediate family members and friends that can't make that first turn away from Babylon. It is painful to watch, but ultimately it is their choice, no matter how damaged they are by the world they have to make the choice.

thanks 2 users thanked InHisName for this useful post.
Stewart James on 7/25/2017(UTC), Tracey Parker on 7/30/2017(UTC)