logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:35:52 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I take this "Twilight Zone as the place to pose questions or ask questions that we need answers to, since all other sections do not seem to deal with questions!

By prohpets and professors as per the title, professors does not necessarily mean the learned, but those who profess divine assistance!

Since as I have found out that the notion of Jesus Christ is false, what about all those "Christians" who claim to know Christ, or claim to have Christ actively assisting them with ther lives or prophecy? What about those who claim to heal and have visions, what does this all mean? Could this be Satan at work trying to fool us?

This is a real question, I am serious because there are people out there who appear to be genuine!

I am talking about people like Henry Gruver, Jonathan Cahn, Mark Taylor - I am sure most of you will have heard of these guys and there are more than this small selection.

Dr Kent Hovind has produced a great deal of interesting factual evidence for the flood, dinosaurs, belief systems and so much more, yet he talks of Jesus Christ!

What about "The Ark Discoveries" and Ron Wyatt, he was Baptist, but there is much inspiring information that he and his team have revealed. Did he really see angels as he found the "Ark of the Covenant"?

I am concerned about missing out on truths by discarding the falsity they follow. Surely there must be something of value in all this?

Are the Ron Wyatt discoveries for real as I first thought, many have said it's all a hoax, but wouldn't the Devil himself say that? It could even be a Devilish double entendre, a double intent to make you believe, then deny what is the truth in the first place!

There's a whole lot more on you tube with their own news channels like Rob Skiba, LA Marzulli, Steve Quayle and Tom Horn, it just seems never ending. It's easy to lose track and they always have something to sell, which is likely their main motive. They cover many offbeat subjects such as the Nephilim, Cusco Stones, Giants and UFO's etc. I am pulling away from such things as they become addictive and concentrating on Yahowah's word, which is more important than anything. But I confess I want to know about the Nephilim and what that all means!

Please respond if you can contribute enlightening information! Especially Yada if you have the tme to spare! Confused
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Mike  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 12:09:34 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Welcome to the Forum Stewart. Yada and Kirk talked about the nephalim on the recent July 14, 2017 Yada Yah Radio show . Down load the show from Blessyahowah.com , yahowahberyth.com, or blogtalkradio.com. The etymology of nephilum does not mean giants. I am away from home typing this on my cell phone so can't explain more.
thanks 1 user thanked Mike for this useful post.
Stewart James on 7/17/2017(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 2:33:08 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mike Go to Quoted Post
Welcome to the Forum Stewart. Yada and Kirk talked about the nephalim on the recent July 14, 2017 Yada Yah Radio show . Down load the show from Blessyahowah.com , yahowahberyth.com, or blogtalkradio.com. The etymology of nephilum does not mean giants. I am away from home typing this on my cell phone so can't explain more.

Thanks for that Mike, I will certainly take a look! These are hot topics at the moment and the guys I mentioned in my post are really pushing this idea of Giants and providing much evidence that could be false! I am not in a position of such learning to sufficiently understand all this!

Dr Kent Hovind (Dr Dino) did mention that pre flood conditions were far different and everything grew bigger in those days and lived longer, including human beings, which from scriptues greater age is verified. Could it be that this has to do with huge human remains that have been and continue to be found? Could it be that DNA allowed this under the conditions that existed? None of us can say since we were not there, but some can hypothesize!

Thanks for your welcome!

Edited by user Monday, July 17, 2017 11:58:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typos and missing word

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline InHisName  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:59:12 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Stewart James Go to Quoted Post

Since as I have found out that the notion of Jesus Christ is false, what about all those "Christians" who claim to know Christ, or claim to have Christ actively assisting them with ther lives or prophecy? What about those who claim to heal and have visions, what does this all mean? Could this be Satan at work trying to fool us?

This is a real question, I am serious because there are people out there who appear to be genuine!

I am talking about people like Henry Gruver, Jonathan Cahn, Mark Taylor - I am sure most of you will have heard of these guys and there are more than this small selection.

Dr Kent Hovind has produced a great deal of interesting factual evidence for the flood, dinosaurs, belief systems and so much more, yet he talks of Jesus Christ!

All I can say about christians and their claims is:
Matt 7:21 “Not one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you towrahless ones!’

What about "The Ark Discoveries" and Ron Wyatt, he was Baptist, but there is much inspiring information that he and his team have revealed. Did he really see angels as he found the "Ark of the Covenant"?

I am concerned about missing out on truths by discarding the falsity they follow. Surely there must be something of value in all this?

Are the Ron Wyatt discoveries for real as I first thought, many have said it's all a hoax, but wouldn't the Devil himself say that? It could even be a Devilish double entendre, a double intent to make you believe, then deny what is the truth in the first place!

I believe Wyatt's stories; esp the golgotha crucifixion site. It is not the physical evidence that compels my belief because there is little. But the story of the Lambs blood flowing down the upright pillar, down through the crack and dripping onto the ark was perfection. I had never before heard anyone put the crucifixion together with the ritual blood sin sacrifice. It had to be. I profess this belief with a grin on my face, because I know it could just be a good story. Soon we will know!

There's a whole lot more on you tube with their own news channels like Rob Skiba, LA Marzulli, Steve Quayle and Tom Horn, it just seems never ending. It's easy to lose track and they always have something to sell, which is likely their main motive. They cover many offbeat subjects such as the Nephilim, Cusco Stones, Giants and UFO's etc. I am pulling away from such things as they become addictive and concentrating on Yahowah's word, which is more important than anything. But I confess I want to know about the Nephilim and what that all means!

Please respond if you can contribute enlightening information! Especially Yada if you have the tme to spare! Confused

Stewart, all that you need is towrah. Everything you need to know is in the Towrah. EVERYTHING else is a diversion. The towrah is Yahowah's teaching for His children, would he leave something out that you need to know?! Don't be distracted by all of the other voices. Focus on His voice only. Soon enough you will gain the perspective and clarity needed to see all of these distractions for what they are and naturally lose interest in them.
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
Stewart James on 7/21/2017(UTC)