logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 7:39:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yada has asked me to share the following email one here

Yada wrote:
May 15, 2017
Regarding: Larry and Unpopular Truth

Dear Covenant Members,

It is with a heavy heart that we announce today that we will no longer have any association with Larry or his Facebook group, Unpopular Truth. If you have entered into their company as a result of something Yada / Yada has written or shared in his books or shows, our advice is for you to do likewise.

Over the years, the most persistent complaint we’ve received claims that Larry, especially as part of Unpopular Truth, has been abusive, not only to outsiders but to other participants within his group. And yet since few if any of us have ever met Larry in person, have ever had a private conversation with him, nor ever been to Unpopular Truth, we brushed these criticisms aside. That changed this past week. We have received some very troubling information from witnesses who have disassociated from Unpopular Truth because they allege Larry has treated them and others inappropriately. Their accounts appear credible and their testimony is corroborated by others. Moreover, the more recent witnesses were close to Larry and active participants on his site. As a result, it is our conclusion that we can neither neglect nor influence this pattern of behavior as it has been presented to us.

We want to protect the integrity of Yahowah’s message. And we want to protect from harm those who have read our books and who have listened to our radio programs. So while we can do little to stop readers from being lured to Unpopular Truth as a result of Larry’s stance on conspiracy theories and fake news, we hope to mitigate the damage done to those who stay as a result of his affinity for quoting our message. Also, we owe an apology to all of you who have written in the past regarding Larry. Yada, in particular, consistently sided with him rather than with you. He is sorry.

Although we have been given permission to do so, we would rather not share the testimony we have received from these witnesses. But if Larry or others in his group continue to use the translations and insights we’ve provided in an inappropriate and harmful way, we’ll do what is necessary. We are appalled that our message and books may have been used in this manner. It must stop.

Now let’s be abundantly clear: we are not police officers, lawyers, or judges and we have no training in social work or psychology. So there is the possibility, however remote, that everyone who has written us regarding Larry has misinterpreted what they observed and heard. We are simply trying to do the right thing.

Lastly, while we remain opposed to promoting conspiracy theories and fake news in concert with Yahowah’s Word, had that been the only issue, we would have simply ignored Larry and his Facebook group. But when women allege they have been abused, it isn’t appropriate to walk away. So it is for them that we are making this announcement.

May Yah enlighten and bless us all,
Concerned Members of the Covenant Family
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 2 users thanked James for this useful post.
shamar emet on 5/19/2017(UTC), josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC)
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 12:25:18 PM(UTC)
James
Man

The following radio show was done shortly after this letter was published, and expounds upon it.
http://www.yahowahberyth...YR/2017/17-05-19_BTR.mp3

thanks 2 users thanked James for this useful post.
shamar emet on 5/22/2017(UTC), HarpazoOptimist on 1/28/2018(UTC)
Offline csutton  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:57:12 AM(UTC)
csutton

I was advised re: this program weeks ago by Chuck, my son, however I have just fouind it and heard the entireity of it. THANK YOU!!!
Offline HarpazoOptimist  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:49:15 PM(UTC)
HarpazoOptimist
United States

Can anyone tell me if it is ok for someone to take Yada's work and pass it off as their own? I know Yada wants ALL to learn and use his work to spread the knowledge, but there is a guy who has a dozen or more "Notes" on FaceBook which are verbatim from Yada Yah. I have not said anything but I have always attributed the scholastic endeavors of others by their names. I don't who else to turn to, but those who know and love Yada. I PM'd Yada, but received no answer and don't know if he didn't get it or doesn't want my letter.

Sincerely
HarpazoOptimist
Offline HarpazoOptimist  
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:52:08 PM(UTC)
HarpazoOptimist
United States

BTW, I have been a member here since like 2002...as AbiYah. My computer got hacked and I had to create all new identities. I am going copy what I wrote Yada, in hopes that he will see it and respond. I owe him so much,

Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 5:32:16 PM
Hi Yada!
It has been a very long time since we have corresponded and I know you are really busy, but I need to tell you a few things. My name is Pamela, and I used to own a restaurant and you helped me so much. Your were the first person who told me Yahowah's name (Yahweh back then, lol). You changed my life. First with Prophet of Doom, I finally understood. I woke up. I have 50 spiral notebooks of studies from your work. You are a very special child of Yah and have brought MANY of children to our Father.
I check in every now and then. I have all your books on file on my pc. I study Yah's Word every Shabbat all day from your work. I have come up with an idea and would like to propose it to you for your blessing. I want to put all of your work,ITG, POD, YY, and QP on flash drives with as many resource books possible.

One thing missing would be: A Book of Scriptures comprised of all of your translations. I have started a notebook sectioned between all books, and fill them in as go through them in YY and ITG and QP. Has anyone attempted to do this? I know you have many friends doing things like putting YY on Kindle. I don't have sophisticated enough software that would pull them all out and shorten the workload.

I have wanted to write you for a very long time, but now I do have something to tell you that you might not be aware of. I am active on FaceBook now, and ran into a guy named Larry Hendricks. His name sounded familiar. I even spoke to him on the phone. He told me that a couple of people that are friends/associates of yours were in need of his help and he provided this help. Here it gets a little hazy. He said they bore false witness about him and that is why you two parted ways. He actually does not a good reputation on FB either. He did not know that I knew what happened when I read it from your mouth on the forum. I asked him what he thought of your work, and he said, "Yada may be a big assh*l*, but he is probably the best translator in the world today."

Ok, the problem: I noticed him posting "messages/notes/topical papers on FB and they looked VERY familiar. It was all YOUR work. Not paraphrased, not attibuted, not in "quotes". Plain ol' plagerism. So, I am under the proper assumption, he is garnering a following due to his "articulate" work. Now I know you give your work freely, don't we all? However, this is at another level. He is taking full credit for all of your efforts and I do want to call him out but wanted to check in with you first.

Sorry this went on so long, but I just had to reach out to you because of my respect and gratitude for all your efforts and sacrifice. My email is: AbiYahGail@gmail.com My Facebook page is: Pamela Hahn My cell: 408-667-5350 If you can let me know what you think about the flash drive project and the Scriptural "book" and how to proceed about Mr. Hendricks I would be most grateful.
Sincerely and Netsah' your sister in Ma'aseYah,
Pamela Hahn
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:02:43 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: HarpazoOptimist Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone tell me if it is ok for someone to take Yada's work and pass it off as their own? I know Yada wants ALL to learn and use his work to spread the knowledge, but there is a guy who has a dozen or more "Notes" on FaceBook which are verbatim from Yada Yah. I have not said anything but I have always attributed the scholastic endeavors of others by their names. I don't who else to turn to, but those who know and love Yada. I PM'd Yada, but received no answer and don't know if he didn't get it or doesn't want my letter.

Sincerely
HarpazoOptimist

Yada does not get on the forum so he likely never saw your PM. You can email him at email@yadayah.com

As for passing someone passing his work off as their own, he has always said that you shouldn't share it until you own the material. Meaning you know it inside and out and understand and defend it as though it were your own. That said I do not think he would like people claiming the translations as their own. I say this because it would be easy for someone to claim them as their own to garner credability and then mislead people.

thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
HarpazoOptimist on 2/1/2018(UTC)
Offline Sheraldo  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 3:27:28 PM(UTC)
Sheraldo
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So glad to have found this forum. I uncovered so much just sitting in my chair reading the bible for 2 years or so. I would go to biblehub and do my best to translate and I learned enough that way to realize Paul was FALSE and that the Ruach Qodesh was our spiritual mother :) I also understood that we were to walk away from christianity and church. Also stopped doing all the pagan holiday's, stopped reciting the pledge of allegience to the flag when asked. All these things occured naturally. So I saw what to walk away from but wasn't sure exactly what to walk to. A lot of people fall off the cliff after realizing Paul is false apostle. After all these realizations about 4-5 years ago, I ran into Yada Yah website from doing some research on false Paul. The Questioning Paul took me to Introduction to God. Went on FB and encountered Larry Hendricks. He actually somehow got my phone number? and called me. He freaked me out because he was very mean and abusive to other people. I heard him on a weekly podcast with Yada (sp?) and decided to shut the door on all of this because of him, I thought where there is smoke there is fire.

I have a False Apostle Paul twitter account and someone recently reached out to me and asked if I had read Questioning Paul which I had and I shared my concerns about Larry Hendricks. He gave me the GREAT news that he is no longer affiliated with Yada Yah. A second friend also asked me if I had read Yada Yah the same week so I started reading again and it is such great translation and also amazing to find others on this path! Really appreciate the help navigating this Way in times such as this!

Take care and I wish I could meet some others and have a cup of coffee and a conversation! I live in Santa Barbara, CA if there are any others who pass through or nearby.

All the best to each and all of you,

Sheryl
thanks 1 user thanked Sheraldo for this useful post.
Offline InHisName  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 11:04:02 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Hi Sheryl, Welcome.

I'm so glad he (who will not be named) didn't drive you away permanently!!!

This forum is not very active anymore and much of it was written BEFORE most of us let go of Paul. So just keep the dates and timeline in persepctive with what we said back 5+ years ago.

You may have found these already but let me supply you with some useful links to family websites etc:

Yada Yah Radio, a weekly Sabbath meeting with Yada and crew; current events, new translation, family chatter, etc

Yahowah Beryth and Bless Yahowah, active translations and writings, and repositories of Yada's massive activities; Shattering Myths and Yada Yah radio blog acrhives, Observations (the latest translations) writings and audio blog.

There is enough on those two sites to keep you busy for years.

Also, if you want to disconnect your reading from your computer there are hard cover print copies of YY at Clariter's and YY ITG QP and soon Observations are available on Amazon as kindle and paperback.

Allen
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
Offline Scott In BR  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 11:11:44 AM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Sheryl,
Glad you found the forums, I should have messaged you about it via Twiter but it slipped my mind.

Welcome to the forums

Scott ( Thomas Anderson via Twitter )
Offline HarpazoOptimist  
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 12:46:29 AM(UTC)
HarpazoOptimist
United States

Originally Posted by: James Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HarpazoOptimist Go to Quoted Post

Sincerely
HarpazoOptimist

Yada does not get on the forum so he likely never saw your PM. You can email him at email@yadayah.com

As for passing someone passing his work off as their own, he has always said that you shouldn't share it until you own the material. Meaning you know it inside and out and understand and defend it as though it were your own. That said I do not think he would like people claiming the translations as their own. I say this because it would be easy for someone to claim them as their own to garner credability and then mislead people.

I want to make sure you know I am speaking of Larry Hendricks. I feel relieved that I am not the only one who is offended by him and his deception of plagarism. He posted a bunch of his "note" on my facebook discussion group I have Yada Yahweh (I know, I have to find out how to change the name in the admins management mode) and since they were pending, I deleted them. I am going to post at all three of my groups that if someone is using a reference, they must give credit or Quote and credit... Thanks for your response, James, I really appreciated it. I emailed Yada directly at the addy you gave me.
Offline Sheraldo  
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 10:05:12 AM(UTC)
Sheraldo
United States

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm sure you will be hearing a lot from me as I have a ton of questions.

Where can I find the 2018 family calender?

Sheryl
Offline InHisName  
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 10:24:29 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
http://yadayah.com/Yada_Yahweh-Invitations_to_Meet_God-Qara'-An_Invitation_to_Meet_God.YHWH

2018 is about 3/4 down the page.

These are the only dates that matter...

Allen
Offline Sheraldo  
#13 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 11:23:17 AM(UTC)
Sheraldo
United States

Thanks, InHisName! I sent you a pm last night to help clarify one of the resources you gave to buy hard copies of books.

Sheryl