logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 10:01:44 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
This has become such a deal lately I have decided to create a new thread just for these letters to show unequivocally that we do not support or promote them here.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 10:02:36 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
J wrote:
Shabat Shalowm, Yada.

I just started listening to today's Shabat program - I agree with you wholeheartedly regarding conspiracy theories.
I frequently reference and review Yirmayah 23.
Please feel free to forward your translations.

Be well and best to your family.

J


J wrote:
n Fri, May 5, 2017 at 11:59 PM, Jeffrey Grill <sanderzack@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yada,

I just wanted to add the following comment(s) to my previous email.
Just as we, in the Covenant Family, advocate using evidence and reason to study and understand Yahowah's Towrah Testimony, we must approach life and reality in the same vein.
The validity of the Covenant Family is predicated upon credibility!
The mission of the Covenant Family - to 'Yada Yahowah' - is predicated upon credibility.
I speak for myself, Yada, when I say I think these conspiracy theories are unadulterated rubbish.
I certainly do not know the true percentage of Covenant Family members who believe nonsensical conspiracy theories.
I support your position unequivocally.

J


Yada wrote:
J,

We agree on this. As a Yahuwd, you know better than most just how horrible Jews have been treated. They have been the most common victims of fake news and conspiracy. Yahowah loves His people, and hates anything that maligns or harms them, so I'm certain that he despises conspiracy theories and fake news far more than I do. His credibility means everything to Him as it should to us.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 10:03:33 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
DP wrote:
Dear Yada,

I am so sorry to hear you are frustrated, and I am reaching out as a friend to offer what perspective, empathy, and insight I can. We don’t talk much, but though we are worlds apart in our walks of life and station I do consider you a friend and a brother. It is with great personal sadness that I accept my share of the blame for letting you down. I will explain, but first…
You mentioned (I’m paraphrasing) that if 90% of your listeners engage in conspiracies then you have failed. No, Yada. You are a man, and you are delivering a message. Since when is the messenger responsible for the actions of the receiver? Did the prophets fail when they brought Yahowah’s message to the cities and the inhabitants rejected it? They did their job (a daunting task to be sure) and they were tsadaq for it. All you can do is deliver. You cannot control the outcome, nor can you control how people go about their lives in conjunction with it. Even Yahowah cannot do this. We each eat our piece alone.
If you decide that you cannot in good conscience risk sharing the truth for it to be mishandled, I understand your decision. But it is not your burden to bear the shame. You know what has been done to the Towrah, to Yahowah’s name. Is He to be ashamed for what others have done by obscuring and contaminating His Towrah in a conspiracy against mankind?
As for the conspiracies themselves (I hate to beat a dead horse), you are right and don't need me to tell you. Towrah should never be shared part and parcel with confusion. To do so does distract and even detract from the value of the message being shared. Neither should politics be shared in conjunction. As you often say, She’owl will be a very religious and political place. The presence of politics on the show is as offensive to me (and many others) as conspiracy theories are to you.
It seems someone has told you that many of the Covenant family engage in, even promote, conspiracy. You mentioned you were going to look into this claim. My aim here is to help you understand what is being said “around the camp” so to speak. I cannot, will not, speak for everyone. This is strictly my opinion. The Covenant family is comprised of many financially oppressed and educationally limited individuals. But we are not idiots. In fact, the most intelligent people currently alive (in Yahowah’s eyes) are listening to your show every weekend. We are reading your books. We are reading your websites. At great personal cost we are rejected by our dearest friends and family, hated by the majority. We support your endeavors and root for you with every new discovery you make. We share in your joy and your excitement when you delight in a new nugget of Yahowah’s treasure. We mourn with you when you suffer. You are dearly loved not because you are great, but because you have done the most loving thing a man can do. You have shared the life saving Towrah with us. I personally can’t wait to watch Yahowah tell you “Well done!”, because in this regard your joy is my joy.
With the above in mind perhaps you can see how your disdain of us is hurtful in the extreme. Most of us came to know Yahowah because conspiracies shattered our illusions which in turn jumpstarted us to seek truth. When you call those of us idiots who have considered conspiracy it cuts like a knife. Speaking for myself, I have been an idiot many times over yet I am not a lost cause. There will always be some who cannot take correction. They are not your problem.
Our feelings as your listener base are largely irrelevant. We know the truth is what matters in the end. Compassion also matters. Yahowah has shown it to you, to me, and to all of us. Nearly all of us have come out of idiotic conspiracies. This is where I disappoint, because I came out of religion, into conspiracy, and then into the Towrah. The question is, do we perpetuate conspiracies? My answer is largely, no. Do we perpetuate politics? There are occasional posts that people share and question, but largely no. In general it is safe to say that the Covenant family focuses on Yahowah’s Words and conspiracies and politics are rarely shared in conjunction with it. You know the ones who do, they have made their voices clear.
It is my personal opinion that it is the goal of some to see you disappear for disagreeing with them. I suspect your frustration (while valid) is a desired reaction. I am not telling you what to do, but again it is not your problem what others do and don’t do. You can only do what Yahowah has asked of you. And when you are done doing it, you don’t have to look back.
Mizmowr 19: 3 & 12 - 14
3 Nothing exists without (‘ayn) the Word (‘emer). Nothing exists when and where (wa ‘ayin) the spoken and written message (dabarym) of the voice which calls out (qowl) is corrupted and fails (bely) to be heard, regarded, or understood (shama’).
12 Who has the skill to understand (byn) error (sagi’ah) or acquit and pardon (naqah) me from (min) that which is concealed and unknown (satar)?
13 Indeed (gam), withhold and keep (hasak) your servant (‘ebed) from (min) arrogance and insolence (zed) never (‘al) associating (masal) me (‘any) with (ba) any of these things. Therefore then (‘az) I will be blameless and complete in the end (tamam) and pardoned (naqah) from great rebellion (pesa’).
14 Let the words (‘emere) of my mouth (peh) and the melody and mediation (hig gaywon) of my heart (leb), exist (hayah) so that I am (‘any) found acceptable (ratowm) with regard to (la) Your presence (paneh) Yahowah (Yhwh), My Rock, Enclosure, and Creator (suwr), my Redeemer (ga’al).


From a nobody among nobodies,
DP


Yada wrote:
DP,

Thank you for writing and sharing this letter. It was thoughtful, constructive, enlightening, and well written. It was encouraging and disappointing all at the same time.

I'd like to respond to the points you have addressed. First, neither you nor anyone else who is part of the Covenant has let me down. And even if that were true, and it is not, it would be irrelevant.

Second, my reason for translating Yahowah's Word and for sharing what I learned from it, was to encourage others to come to know Yahowah as He really is, to see His testimony as credible and interesting, to understand why He is so opposed to politics and religion, and to know and accept the terms and conditions of the Covenant. To a meaningful extent, that mission has been and continues to be successful and worthwhile. I am committed to continuing to translate and share what I'm learning. That will not change.

Third, you are correct in that my primary responsibility is to share Yahowah's message with those who are willing to listen. And what they do with it is up to them, not me. But Yahowah's message isn't limited to His Way. He invests equal time exposing and condemning man's way - perhaps more. So, therefore, to be an accurate and complete witness regarding His testimony, I must also criticize government, politics, the military, patriotism, academia, and the media - just as Yahowah has done. In fact, that criticism may actually be more important than presenting His alternative. I say that because until and unless we come to see man's way as wrong, as counterproductive and unreliable, we cannot even begin to understand what Yahowah is offering.

Fourth, the first condition of the Covenant requires us to walk away from our country (politics, religion, patriotism, and militarism), our father's house (man's way), and from societal customs in general (and that would include academia, political correctness, Socialist Secular Humanism, and conspiracy). And as a result of what Yahowah has stated and what we have learned, I agree with you, that most everyone who is reading and listening is no longer religious, patriotic, or pro-military, and most are no longer political.

But apparently, a very significant percentage of readers and listeners are prone to believe, and some even promote, conspiracy theories. So evidently, between what Yahowah has written and what I have learned and shared, readers and listeners have seen fit to walk away from politics, religion, patriotism, militarism, and most societal customs, but not conspiracies. So in this regard, I have failed.

Fifth, those who believe conspiracy theories usually show a religious devotion to them. Advocating conspiracies has become a new form of politics, with almost a cult-like following. It is as hard to dissuade someone from even the most ridiculous conspiracy myths as it is to reason with someone about religion. The adherents are devoted to the myths. And this is not a victimless crime. It destroys our credibility with those who matter most, rational agnostics and secular Jews.

Sixth, I realize that this is Yahowah's message, not mine. I'm just an impassioned student of His Teaching who enjoys sharing what I've learned. But I'm not like Yah's prophets. When they shared Yahowah's Words as He conveyed them, those who rejected their message were rejecting Yahowah. The prophets did not seek to translate Yahowah's words or interpret them, just convey them. So in my case, I do incur blame when either my translations or insights fail to resonate with those who are open and committed to listening to what God has to say. While I'm not responsible for those who won't even consider what Yahowah's testimony, I am responsible for what I share with those who are receptive. And in this area, I have failed to effectively convey Yahowah's adversity toward the confusion of conspiracy.

Seventh, I was religious, and yet I've managed to share Yahowah's testimony and my insights against religion effectively enough to encourage most every reader and listener to reject religion. I was political, patriotic, and pro-military, and yet have managed to share Yahowah's witness and my insights against these things effectively enough to encourage most readers and listeners to walk away from them. But when it comes to one of the fastest growing, divisive, and counterproductive societal customs, fake news and conspiracy theory, I'm worse than a failure. I'm attracting a disproportional percentage of society and not convincing them to let go of those deceptions. And some are promoting conspiracy theories in concert with my translations, thereby devaluing them.

Eighth, I was once a student of conspiracy. I read the original religious texts from Babylon, Egypt, Greece, and Rome because I wanted to improve on Hislop's Two Babylons. I read everything that can be known about Wieshaupt, including Barruel's Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, because I wanted to demonstrate a connection to the present day. I studied Freemasonry and read Pike's Morals and Dogma. I studied Francis Bacon, the secret societies of the elite, including the Illuminati, and the English monarchs. I read scores of books on the Federal Reserve and fiat currency, including Griffin's The Creature from Jekyll Island. I studied Woodrow Wilson and his aid, House, and how they got the US into WWI. I studied Hitler and the Nazis, especially the SS, and read Mein Kampf. And as you know, I became an expert on the Qur'an and Hadith, ultimately writing Prophet of Doom as a result. Then I exposed and condemned the biggest conspiracy of all, Pauline Christianity, in Questioning Paul. I even read Quigly's book, Tragedy and Hope, which sought to prove conspiracy. And truthfully, Observations for Our Time serves as a condemnation of conspiracies, especially religion, politics, patriotism, and militarism. I am doing so in hopes that more people might choose to disassociate from them and embrace Yah.

As I've shared previously, as a result of my exhaustive evaluation of the world's most significant conspiracies and fake news stories, one conclusion has become inescapable: conspiracy is a chaotic cesspool of confusion with few credible connections. The links between Babylon and the Egyptian, Greek, and Roman religions are muddled. There are more dissimilarities than consistencies. And the same is true when tracing Socialist Secular Humanism from Wieshaupt through the Order of the Enlightened, Freemasonry, and the CFR. The connections are too blurred, too tenuous, to difficult to prove to be worth the effort. It is all babel, the mixing together of truth and lies, designed to confuse.

I came to the conclusion that most every conspiracy was deceitful and designed to beguile. There was always a more obvious, more easily proven, and more accurate explanation for the course of history and the conduct of men. As evidence of this, consider the last four chapters of volume seven of Yada Yah. The truth was far more interesting and useful. Evidence and reason led us from Babylon to Persia to Greece to Rome to Roman Catholicism. No conspiracy required, because we were guided by Yahowah through Dany'el and Yahowchanan.

Ninth, I will continue to translate Yahowah's Word to learn what God revealed. I will continue to consider Yahowah's testimony to glean insights which lead to understanding. I will continue to share both, the translations and the insights. But somehow, either because of the broadcasts or my overall approach, it's evident that I've attracted rather than effectively disavowed, conspiracy advocates. I cannot blame this on Yahowah. It's on me. I have done something wrong. I have failed.

Tenth, Yahowah isn't ashamed of what man has done to conspire against His name and Towrah. But He is bluntly condemning of those who have engaged in this conspiracy. I, too, am trying to be bluntly condemning of political and religious conspiracies.

Eleventh, I appreciate you acknowledging that my resolute stand against conspiracies is valid. The Towrah should never be associated with deceit or confusion. But be careful, because while the advocacy of conspiracy should never be promoted or accepted in association with Yahowah, His Covenant, or His Towrah, exposing and condemning religious, political, societal, patriotic, nationalistic, military, racist, academic, and media conspiracies should be included when the Towrah is presented. That is what Yahowah does, and we should follow His example. We should expose and condemn politics, but not advocate on behalf of a political agenda. The same is true with religion and conspiracy.

Twelfth, I have never thought to evaluate the average income or intellect of a Covenant member. Some are really smart and very rich. Dowd comes to mind. Some are not. I don't see either as relevant. Yahowah enriches, and what we inherit from Him makes earthly wealth look like nothing. But earthly wealth can be beneficial for a short while. Dowd had the time and means to study, think, and write. So do I.

As for intellect, it only matters if everything else is right. It does not matter if we are not willing to disengage from and reject man's way. It does not matter if we are not open to Yah's Way. It does not matter if we don't devote our time and energy to seeking Him. It does not matter if we don't look in the right place. It does not matter if we are not observant, closely examining and carefully considering the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms. It matters not if we are not rational.

I respect the fact that we have all given up a great deal to be with Yahowah. He gave up even more to be with us. It is the same for all of us. But look how much we have gained.

Thirteenth, I concur, there are many in the Covenant family who are excited when I find a new nugget in Yah's treasure house of words and share it. Some are, however, are irritated, even resentful. I sense that there are far more like you, however, who are excited right along with me. It is the way it should be.

Fourteenth, if I could make wishes come true, I would discourage anyone from mourning along with me. I like to share my ups and downs because it's important for people to know that I'm nobody special and that Yah is no more interested or involved in my aches and pains than anyone else's worldly challenges.

Sharing the Towrah is rewarding in and of itself. We do it because we love it.

Fifteenth, I don't so see Yahowah saying "well done," because I've not done the job as well as I could have or should have. I just see Him being happy with us all being there. My hope is that He will share His joy over meeting each of us for the first time with an occasional glace, maybe a smile, just to let us know that He is pleased with His family.

Sixteenth, I do not disdain anyone in the Covenant. I disdain fake news and conspiracy theories, just as I have contempt for religion and politics. And now that I've liberated myself from their grasp and can see them for what they are, I am frustrated that others are still beguiled by them. I'm disappointed that people are fooled by religion and politics too. My criticism is of the conspiracy. My frustration is in the recognition that most of these theories are absurd.

So yes, I am frustrated that so many members of the Covenant family continue to believe things that are so obviously false. Chem Trails is so ridiculous it hurts to think there are those among us who believe that condensation and the byproduct of combustion is actually the government trying to poison the population. The Pizzagate myth is speculation and extrapolation beyond comprehension. The false flag designations of 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Boston Marathon, and Pulse Nightclub defy logic. It breaks my heart to know that those I care about cling to them. And it upsets me that some even promote them.

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt by my blunt and unambiguous criticism of conspiracy theories. It's true, I find them laughable. And yet it remains in everyone's best interest that I continue to do so. I want to reinforce the fact that they do not belong aside Yahowah's Word. They are wrong. They destroy our credibility. And it is way past time that we confront them and reject them.

Don't be mad at me for attacking them, but instead be angry at those who have misled so many with them.

Seventeenth, while I can see how some of those who looked to conspiracy theories for answers may have been attracted to my unrelenting attacks against the most popular conspiracies, Islam, Christianity, politics, patriotism, and the military, my hope, indeed my expectation, is that they would let them go and walk away from the conspiracy theories when confronted by Yahowah's explanations of why man acts badly. But that is not what happened. The babel of conspiracy was commingled with the Towrah.

Eighteenth, if I thought you were either an idiot or a lost cause, I would not have invested so many hours exposing or condemning conspiracy theories, and I would not have responded to your letter this way. The very fact I'm doing this is proof that I think that you are fully capable of thinking your way out of this babel and that you will be better for having done so. Just think of the days I invested exposing the myths behind the conspiracy theories Larry advocated on the last show we did together as well as those which arose in his emails. If I didn't respect his intelligence, if I didn't care about him, if I didn't believe in him and see him ultimately prevailing by walking away from them, I would not have devoted a week of my time to help him.

Nineteenth, I am one of the few people who actually likes to be corrected, so I'm not as sympathetic as I should be to those in need of a little correction. Being correct is far more important to me than feeling good. But, I'll agree with you that I should have addressed some of the conspiracies in the list I reviewed yesterday with a less mocking tone. And in the past, I've devoted considerable time to systematically refuting the notion of Chem Trails, for example. I've presented the reasons that Pizzagate should be rejected, too. But even after several thoughtful and rational condemnations of such nonsense, many continued to embrace the deceptions. What was Yahowsha's response to those who did likewise? What did He say to Shim'own Kepesh when he advocated a different course of action based upon the religious and political conspiracy brewing in Yaruwshalaim?

Twentieth, you are correct, truth is what matters. Compassion matters too, but that hasn't stopped Yahowah from engaging in blistering and personal attacks upon those who embrace and promote harmful deceptions. And He routinely and bluntly criticizes His family for their beliefs, because that is the most compassionate response.

Twenty-first, I came out of religion, which is a conspiracy, into conspiracy theories too. It was one of the last of the lies I came to reject. And like you, I'm disappointed at myself for being religious, for being political, for being patriotic, for being pro-military, and, yes, I am embarrassed about being interested in conspiracies.

Twenty-second, I don't really have an issue with someone in the Covenant family still clinging to a conspiracy or two - so long as they don't share them or promote them, especially in association with Yahowah. It's not healthy, it is not wise, it is not rational, but the Towrah is designed to perfect the imperfect - and we all have our share of dings and dents. It took me a very long time to let go of the notion of a Renewed Covenant. I did not want to condemn Paul. I did not want to give up Easter and Christmas. I did not want to reject the Republican party. But I have and now looking back on it, I'm embarrassed by my prior beliefs and I wish I had rejected them sooner.

Twenty-third, based upon some of the antagonistic emails I've received this past month, I sense that you are correct. There are those who play nice to my face but secretly would like to see me become less vocal. And since I only do this because I enjoy it, if it's no longer fun and becomes irritating, they may get their wish. I don't have to do the shows to enjoy translating and sharing the resulting insights.

Twenty-fourth, I've done what Yahowah asked me to do. Now I'm doing what I want to do. It just so happens that I want to do is what He wants done. It is what He wants all of us to do.

I enjoyed your concluding quote:

Mizmowr 19: 3 & 12 - 14:

3 Nothing exists without the Word. Nothing exists when and where the spoken and written message of the voice which calls out is corrupted and fails to be heard, regarded, or understood.
12 Who has the skill to understand error or acquit and pardon me from that which is concealed and unknown?
13 Indeed, withhold and keep your servant from arrogance and insolence never associating me with any of these things. Therefore then I will be blameless and complete in the end and pardoned from great rebellion.
14 Let the words of my mouth and the melody and mediation of my judgment, exist so that I am found acceptable with regard to Your presence Yahowah, My Rock, Enclosure, and Creator, my Redeemer.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 10:09:58 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
JK wrote:
Well,

You have certainly put to bed my previous zeal for conspiracy notions, and thank you for making such a cogent case. I felt if I could just get people to realize how corrupt and evil these actors were, somehow raising that awareness would result in an awakening of people. Hah!

Case in point: My cousin's husband is a native Samoan. They met when she was an international flight attendant with Pan American Airlines. Several years ago, the husband told my brother that he considered himself an illegal alien. My brother asked him what in the world he was talking about. He said that back in the early sixties when he was born, it was common knowledge that parents would fly their infants to Honolulu and present themselves at a Hawaiian hospital, for the purpose of getting a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii.

Boy, I had my smoking gun! The Obamas could have done just that. I related that to several individuals and you can guess what reaction I got. You're a kook! I have no doubt that conspiracies are as common as the egos of men have been aspiring to since time immemorial. But as you point out, what freakin difference does that make in our mortal lives. Maybe Obama wasn't an American citizen. So what, it amounts to nothing but silly background noise.

It truly is an exercise in religious fervor to proffer meaningless grievances over faith in something big and ominous that doesn't offer light, only confusion. Focus on what really matters - actually on The One thing that only matters, and that is where the Family belongs.

Thank you for offering this well reasoned guidance.

JK


Yada wrote:
Right your are, JK.

BO wasn't going to be impeached, and he was reelected, because the "Birther" conspiracy was moronic. It wasn't just irrelevant, it was ridiculous. And while your explanation may have been true, if it were true, he would have been a US citizen and would have been born in America, and thus would have been qualified to run for president. It's interesting, however, that McCain, who ran against him, was born in Panama, and thus did not qualify even as a US citizen to run for President according to the Constitution. So the argument was moot.

As a result, by making this argument, a person is seen as a nutcase for promoting something that cannot be proven factually, that is contrary to the most credible evidence, that is associated with conspiracy buffs, and that is irrelevant. Why squander one's credibility on something this ridiculous? That said, there were enough morons in America to elect the principal proponent of the fake news story, Trump. Lies and liars are clearly acceptable to many - but not to Yah.

We have no business engaging in or playing along with conspiracy theories or theorists. It has become the religion of the alt right and the hateful left. Even the few theories that have some merit, like the conspiracy to control the price of gold and the perceived value of fiat currency, are too complicated to communicate effectively to the average person. Further, they do not provide sufficient motivation to disengage from politics or religion. The same is true with the legacy of Adam Wieshaupt, the "Illuminati," Freemasons, the "Bilderbergers," and CFR culminating with the NWO. Even if it could be proven, even if it were worth the time to prove, it does not rise up to the level of an issue that would cause someone to disengage from national politics or religion. In fact, it often inspires a religious fanaticism towards world and national politics.

There are many more credible, many more meaningful, many easier ways to discredit politics, religion, and the military, all of which are vastly more effective as a means to encourage thoughtful people to walk away so that they are open to walking to Yah. So let's stick to what can be proven and to what matters.

I love Larry. He is one of my favorite people. I'm not perfect, nor is he. I'm hopeful that he finds the strength to disengage from conspiracy theories just as summoned the discipline to give up chain smoking. But unfortunately, he continues to advocate on behalf of the least credible of them, and that's a problem. Letting go will be tough. I hope he does. I'd love to have him back.

The bigger issue for me is how many conspiracy believers do we have in the Covenant. If the number is even a quarter as large as someone has recently suggested (95%), then I am doing something horribly wrong. Perhaps my mistake was going on GCN with Shattering Myths (although because of Scott I don't regret a moment of it). Perhaps it is having done radio shows with hosts that are known for promoting conspiracies. Perhaps it is the way I speak and the way I write. Perhaps it was my systematic destruction of the two most popular conspiracies, Islam and Christianity. Perhaps it is my consistent condemnation of political correctness and Socialist Secular Humanism. Perhaps it is my resolute animosity towards government, politics, religion, the military, academia, and the media.

But whatever the reason for my failure in this regard, if the percentage of serious conspiracy believers among those who listen to these programs is much greater than 5%, I am doing something wrong. And if it is 25%, then I have become counterproductive - especially when trying to reach and help Jews because they have been the victims of conspiracies and fake news for centuries.

I may need to back away and figure out a better approach if the percentage is between 10% to 30% of listeners. But if it is a majority, then I should stop altogether. At that point, I'm doing more harm than good. If so, I'll continue to translate and share what I'm learning, but that will be it.

Should you be interested, here is O12 of Observations for Our Time.

Yada


Dan wrote:
Yada, A huge part of society no longer trusts the media or political parties, they then look elsewhere for news and that has given rise to news sources of a populist nature. Alex Jones being a point in case, I despise that man , there are many more like him.

In these "interesting times​" people are anxious and worried. This insecurity makes people cling to things no matter how absurd. Some events do raise a lot of questions, WTC building 7 being a strong point in case , people will join the dots , even when there are no dots. Conspiracy researchers end up amongst flat earth promoters and Alien reptilian human hydrid , it goes from mild to wild.

Facebook is riddled with such groups. Covenant members would occasionally post about various theories , and I would mock them .

You are critical of yourself but I don't understand why. You have consistently avoided conspiracy on the shows and have continually adviced the family to stay away from it. It certainly isn't anything you have said or done.

It might be beneficial to speak about it on a show pointing out that it leads to nothing but paranoia. In the chat room for the show Debbie miller is always bringing up pedophile politicians, and proclaims that she is a victim of CIA mind control MK Ultra ! She accused me of being a CIA plant ! I don't know the woman or her history , she is a fruitcake and i ridicule her whenever she gets on her soapbox.However some people would say she is credible.

It amazes me that TR , with 5 children has time for Yah and pizzagate. It's about priorities at the end of the day, if people choose to use freewill to research lies and babble despite knowing that Yah would say "walk away and let the dead research the dead". Then clearly their priorities are just as ass backwards as the world we live in.

Have a good Shabat , I shall listen to the shows later today.

Shalowm

Dan.


Yada wrote:
Dan,

Your perspective on conspiracy is correct. One thing leads to another. For good reason, a lot of people no longer trust the media or political parties, and without Yahowah they turn to even less credible sources to explain what they do not understand. But for those of us who know Yahowah, there is no excuse. Once we realize that the media and politicians can't be trusted, we should know where to look and know who to trust. We should turn to Yahowah. He explains it for us. He is never wrong.

There are millions of reasons that people are anxious and worried, but as Covenant members we should be comfortable, secure, and content. We know who to trust. We know what is true. We know what to expect.

If you ever read In The Company of Good and Evil, you will appreciate my battles with insecure people. It is a horrible cancer that devours everything around it.

The WTC Building 7 conspiracy is one of the easiest to refute. There are many very well written explanations of why the building collapsed as a result of what happened with the neighboring towers. There was no conspiracy. The dots are not there.

From wild and crazy to nearly insane: Flat Earth, Truthers, Planet X, Reptilian Overlords, False Flags, Chem Trails.

Social media has created sanctuaries for conspiracy believers. They feed off of one another. It's just like religion.
I have tried, but clearly I've failed. We should have less than 5% of the Covenant members who have read our books and listened to our programs still clinging to the craziest of the conspiracy theories. And yet we have many more than that. So there is something I've done or failed to do that has led to this disappointing result. Hopefully, I find a way to improve.

I concur, that conspiracy can lead to paranoia. That is the end result of irrational perceptions.

I have never suffered foolishness well. It is one of my most irritating attributes. So the notion that you are a CIA plant should be mocked. You are British, you have rejected political and military myths, you do not respect the intelligence community, you know and trust Yahowah, and why would the CIA be spying on a chat room devoted to the Towrah?

I have gotten to know TR through recent emails, and I like her. She is coming around. If not already, I expect that she will be dropping all interest in conspiracy theories soon. She has her priorities set correctly.

Yada


j wrote:
C,
Paragraph 6. Your fault? Absolutely not. And, I disagree with the suggested percentage noted in yesterday’s email exchange, at least, from my experience. Hopefully, those caught up in conspiracies will consider the message you presented regarding conspiracies last evening and remember that they responded to Yah’s Covenant invitation by accepting His mitswah with walking away from “babel” (country – Babylon – read politics and militarism and economic schemes, father’s home – read errant religious teaching and traditions, etc.) being the first of five and the fifth, circumcision, is the sign of the Covenant for remembrance of our understanding.

I engage with several members of Yah’s Family through email, telephone, face book IM (private messages), as well as 3 private face book groups. Conspiracy theories are not part of these exchanges. For example, a new private group was created on fb this week called “Shamar Towrah” to discuss Towrah. The first question posted by a new member of the group was, “So, I’m curious, what is everyone’s favorite “scripture?” (quotes inserted by me) As new members joined, the response and discussion about each Towrah / teaching posted was insightful and interesting to read as well as others’ comments. Posts are still coming in.

For me, I enjoy learning by reading and studying Towrah; however, I also enjoy and learn by listening to the Observations and Shabat Towrah Study shows because, as you mentioned to Kirk, further insight develops by rereading Yah’s Word as you visit about His Towrah / teaching.

Enjoy your family especially little girl.
Shabat Shalowm,
j


Yada wrote:
J,

My trip to C'Ville was scrubbed this morning because little miss Z had a 101 fever. So better safe than sorry.

I spent the day responding to emails on conspiracy instead.

I am glad that you weighed in on this. You are likely right, the number of Covenant members who believe in conspiracies is less than 25% and is falling rapidly. I wouldn't be surprised if it is less than 5% soon. And there are only a handful of Covenant members promoting conspiracies.

We have become good friends, and are always honest with each other. I know when I've failed. And on the issue of conspiracy, I've done a poor job - at least on some of the modern myths. I think I've done a pretty good job exposing and condemning the biggest conspiracies, especially Islam and Christianity, but also Roman Catholicism, politics, patriotism, militarism, political correctness, and Socialist Secular Humanism, even man-made Global Warming. And I had thought that I'd done an adequate job debunking the 9/11 "Truthers," Chem Trails, and aliens. But I let a mutual friend go on and on about the "False Flags" of Sandy Hook, Pulse Nightclub, and the Boston Marathon. I should not have allowed that on the program. I ducked when I should have taken a stand. That is not what Yahowah would have done.

I am very pleased to hear about the experiences you are having with other Covenant members. This is why we do these things, translate the passages, share the insights, and do the research. And it is why we will continue to do so.

I am glad that we are bringing the conspiracy issue to a head. And I'm encouraged by what I've read.

C
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 10:15:54 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
William wrote:
Yada,

It's been too long my friend! "Let's keep our eyes on Yahowah and His Towrah" Those are the words I've shared with anyone entertaining anything other than the Towrah. Like Kurt, I have no time to research conspiracies; our time is limited here on Earth! I've decided to utilize what little spare time I have in understanding the Towrah, nothing else matters.

I hope you don't stop doing the show, as it wouldn't be fair to those whom solely desire to focus on Yahowah's Towrah. Maybe if you shared Yahsha'yah 8:11-13, it would help and we can then move forward. Maybe it will STOP the notions of pondering and discussing topics that have no place in our Towrah Study program. This is just a suggestion of course. I'm only expressing my opinion here because the program is of great importance to me. And I'm sure it's of great importance to many people in the Covenant Family. Nonetheless, if you decide to stop doing the show, I thank you for sharing your insight with us all.

“For (ky) this is what (koh) Yahowah ( éäåä - efei ) said (‘amar – spoke and revealed) to me (‘ely) in association with (ka) His great power (chezqah yad – taking me, His child, by the hand and directing me in a strong, authorized, and engaged manner), instructing me (yacar – teaching and directing me) from (min – against) walking (halak) in (ba) the way (derek) of these (zeh) people (‘am), in order to say (la ‘amar): ‘You should not call (lo’ ‘amar) a conspiracy (qesher – a rebellion as a result of a conscious, open, and planned alliance to set up a new governing system in a treasonous act; from the verb qashar – to league and conspire together to bind others), accordingly (la), everything (kol) which (‘asher) these people (‘am) intend (‘amar – proclaim and promise). This (zeh) rebellion as a result of conscious, open, and planned alliance to set up a new governing system (qesher – conspiracy and league which has conspired together to bind others through treason and treachery) indeed is against Him and fears Him (wa ‘eth mowra’ – is terrified of Him and dreads Him). You should not revere or respect them (lo’ yare’ – be inspired, astonished, or awed by them) and (wa) you should not fear them (lo’ ‘arats – you should not be terrorized by them, letting them prevail and oppress you).” (Yasha’yah / Yah Saves / Isaiah 8:11-12)

“Associate with (‘eth) Yahowah ( éäåä - efei ) of the spiritual envoys (saba’ – of the vast array of implements and messengers). With Him (‘eth), you should be prepared to be set apart (qadash). And Him (wa huw’) you should revere and respect (mowra’), and Him (wa huw’) you should view as awesome (‘arats – consider inspiring and regard with awe).”
(Yasha’yah / Yah Saves / Isaiah 8:13)


ISR Translation:
11For יהוה spoke thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

12“Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’ concerning all that this people call a conspiracy, nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.

I didn't add verse 13, as I know the translation is incorrect.



Happy Shabat,

William


Yada wrote:
William,

It's great to hear from you.

Yes, indeed, well stated! While this translation is pretty good, just because I enjoy doing so, I'll create a new and hopefully improved translation of Yasha'yah 8:11-12 and share it with everyone soon. That is the perfect verse. Well done.

When it comes to being right, you can't do any better than quoting Yahowah.

Yada

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 10:18:52 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
LB wrote:
Yada;
[Ba yosher]
I’m very certain the numbers of Conspirators’ are not what they are reported to be within the Mishpacha, many are beginning to consider the walk away from these ideas. The majority of shills in the "truth movement" push absolute nonsense to direct attention away from real conspiracies, religion, politics and military. People then fall for the bullcrap and get sucked into a fear based group think/echo chambers which leads them down rabbit holes that distort their personal reality causing them to believe in things that are absolutely insane (this will not last in the flock its crumbling and will be exposed for the fraud that it is) The truth movement is so watered down with irrationality and tiny bits of truth mixed with conjecture and outright gaslighting lies, it's hard for many to determine what is actually true. The alternative media is controlled as much as the mainstream, it’s the right pushing the left into insanity.

There are certain individuals who will never part from these discussions, but that is any man’s free will decision. Conspiratorialists’ are coerced to unwittingly set up a cognitive trap for themselves. Their conspiracy leaders, like Alex Jones, Natural News, Patriot Times, Ian R Crane & others tell them to not trust any pages other than their own. Those pages spew nonsense which is mindlessly believed by the conspiracy theorists which then are parroted on mediums like You Tube and Face Book all while pretending to be more intelligent than others and calling others "sheep". The irony is so clear.

The missing and important piece of information is the very real and human component; that when people feel out of control with their lives they cling to things that make little sense, the very same part of the brain that helps us to see patterns and make connections can also work against us in nefarious ways, we look for intent when there may be none. It all fell into place when I read the books Suspicious Minds by Rob Brotherton and parts of another by the same title called Suspicious Minds: How Culture Shapes Madness by Joe Gold and Ian Gold recently, and viewed a few lectures given by Mr. Brotherton at Cambridge, the causality is clear. Many people in the USA have not been taught logical thinking, academia is expensive and not all have been taught how to think logically, mix this with deep suspicions about authority it leaves you open to being led by stronger personalities that seem ‘safer’ alternatives, but are not. People are being led by the nose into these things and know it not, because they trust in men. On the liver/heart level, it’s a trust issue and cognitive for some, while for others it’s an arrogance/ego issue.

Mr. Brotherton’s research (which is real research) is based around why people believe whole heartedly in conspiracies and why when given irrefutable proof to the contrary they become even more resistant, what they refer to as the backfire effect. Personally I prefer YouTube user and Conspiracy Theorist Bunkerdown’s who specializes in counter realities and self-delusional philosophies, a less eloquent conclusion that it boils it down, is ego and arrogance. Once somebody is so far down the rabbit hole they can no longer come back, even though deep down they know they might be wrong. If someone has invested a certain amount of energy, time and belief into a conspiracy theory where does it leave them as a person when they are hit by the realization that they were wrong all along. It's ego that fuels conspiracy theories, and clever coercion by those who tend to lead down these paths that is the mechanism or gas ‘pump’ that keeps it aflame. Endemic deception, malignant or maligned intent and hyer-competance at promoting these ideas are self-insulating and resistant against change and correction, those will fall away. The remaining will stand up to it, take back their personal power and set themselves right, no matter the great personal cost to them. It’s already happening as I write.

Just a suggestion, if I may... a series on critical thinking, logic and reason might be the best solution to those being gaslighted by this nefarious butterfly effect and ultimately, a new tipping point. How can one learn to discern truth from a lie if they were never taught to do such things for themselves? Many have not been taught or have forgotten how to do it, a refresher course, free online course or suggested books that teach it may solve the problem.

These are just some insights I have on the matter, and like you, I am just a dirty implement with a little discernment, but that’s all I am, I am no expert on the matter but made it my business educate myself, to break free from it and all persons deeply involved in promoting them, others on the periphery, I am compassionately giving some time before cutting ties. I view this realm of Conspiracy as unproductive and very slippery.

The psychology of Conspiracy Theories; A lecture by a recognized specialist in the field of this new type of alternate reality.
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9pLgU8T0oc

*On experimental manipulation; the ‘extra agent’ and what he is remis to understand, a major portion of those who ‘believe’ conspiracy are former victims of childhood abuse or trauma, sexual abuse victims, former/current addicts & codependents, kidnapping victims, victims of malignant narcissistic abuse, victims of domestic violence and those with undiagnosed traumatic brain injury or have a history of concussions to the head. The regression of social explanation he speaks of can also be easily explained by a term called disassociation or a mild form of ambient disassociation which leads to cognitive impairment. The best way to explain it is to think of Alice and her looking glass. The matter is more complex than just “ignorance”, this is only what I perceive through my own [liver] discernment and current work through and detachment from it. All the best to you and those who are taking a stance on this matter, bravo !!

Shalowm;
LB


Yada wrote:
LB,

I had thought that the letter I received from Dan a few weeks ago was among the best I'd ever read. Make no mistake, I still love it and thoroughly enjoy my relationship with him. And I've enjoyed ever word that Roy has sent my way. But your letter today is better. This may be the most timely and telling review of an important issue that I have ever read.

While I did not know as much about the reasons conspiracy thrives as you have come to learn, everything you have presented is consistent with my experience and understanding. I have nothing to add, other than to say thank you.

I am grateful that you are my sister. You are one smart cookie.

As for the number of Covenant members clinging to or advancing conspiracies, I suspect that it is less than 25% and falling rapidly. I just hope that you are wrong regarding the egos of those who are deep into the rabbit hole.

Yada


James wrote:
LB wrote:
Once somebody is so far down the rabbit hole they can no longer come back, even though deep down they know they might be wrong. If someone has invested a certain amount of energy, time and belief into a conspiracy theory where does it leave them as a person when they are hit by the realization that they were wrong all along. It's ego that fuels conspiracy theories


This is the same for hardcore atheists, it's why when "scientific athiest" are presented with scientific evidence contradicting their evolutionary models they change their argument to life coming here on asteroids. Or when the evidence shows that the universe had a beginning they denied it for so long. They have invested so much in their beliefs that they can not take the ego hit in admiring they are wrong.

The same is true of the religious. They have fought so long arguing their "biblical belief" that the world is 6000 years old that when you provide evidence not only that it us not, but that God never claimed it was, they can't accept it.

Ego is an incredibly dangerous thing, and emotionally investing yourself in something for the sake of emotion is just as bad. I've said before that emotions are very important in a relationship, but that emotions must always follow reason. Reasoning can lead to different conclusions, belief does not have that benefit.

When it come to conspiracy theories and those promoting them it, it is their religion. And they struggle to give it up, and have the same difficulties giving it up as Yada with Christianity or me with politics. When I first started coming to know Yah I still had one foot in the political world and thought I could maintain an interest in that without it interferreing with my relationship with Yah, but I came to realize that while I was not a Christian I was religious and my religion was politics, and that to continue my relationship with Yah I would need to leave politics behind. Now the only reason I know what is going on in the political world is from Yada talks of on the shoes and what I hear in passing at work. My interest just is no longer there.

The same is true for those who are devoted to conspiracies. Until they finally leave it behind it will be an anchor holding them back.

But once they do, not only will they spring forward with their relationship with Yah, they will become the best spokesman against what they once clung to. I hate politics far more than I hate religion because it is what duped me, my wife was fooled by Christianity and has a greater animosity toward it than politics. She is better at dealing with the religious than I am because she knows where they are coming from.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 7:52:50 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
J wrote:
Seprating fact from conspiracy:
Chemtrials is BS. Yes, weather modification does exist, cloud seeding using silver iodide to nucleate condensation to induce rain fall. This is part of the "hail suppression project" here in Alberta, operated by a company out of North Dakota to reduce insurance claims caused by hail. I used to sit out on my deck and watch them do this for hours. This process can result in "punched clouds"
Also, emitting ions, atoms with that has lost of gained an electron will affect cloud formation. GE had this patent back in the '40's. But Chemtrials is utter BS, a member of my family is a pilot for westjet and he laughs at this theory.


Yada wrote:
J

While there is no validity to chemtrails, it's true that man has been trying to modify weather for a long time. Mostly it involves seeding clouds to increase the likelihood of rain. But it isn't a conspiracy.

So chemtrails is a conspiracy theory that is not true and cloud seeding is not a conspiracy and is true.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.