logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:55:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 184 time(s) in 129 post(s)
W wrote:
Happy Shabat Yada, I hope this email finds you well. I heard on a past Observations program you talk about the 3 doors of the Ark; and the 3 destinations of the human soul. I had an insight that I'm sure came from Yah's set apart Spirit. It's about the dimensions Yah gave Noah for the Ark and what I see as a parallel to the Miqra'ey .....the 300 cubits in length parallel the first 3 miqra'ey, the 50 cubits in width parallel Shabuwa and the 30 cubits in height the equal to Taruwah, Kippurym and Sukah . If I have missed something in observations or even a past broadcast and this perspective has been covered I apologize for being slow on the take. If not could you take the ball and run with it when you have the time; I'm sure between the family more insights and understanding may come out of it.

Thanks, W

Yada wrote:
W,

The pattern seems to generally fit. 3 days for P, M, and B, then 49 / 50 days to the one day of S depending upon when you start counting, then 3 days over 15 days for T, K, and S. So I think you are right.
Thanks for sharing this.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Mike on 1/13/2017(UTC)
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:58:10 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: J& Go to Quoted Post
Yada,

Reading Observations heavily today and, once again, I'm reminded of how I wish I read this material every day!!!

It’s such a blessing to have this rich material to read.

Going back to reading now.

But I do have two questions (one from C):

1) Do all the Covenant member patriarchs, Abraham, Dowd, etc., come to earth to live for the 1000 Millennial reign? (and approximately what do you think the earth’s population will be then; and who percent would be Covenant members and what percentage would be people who weren’t Covenant members but who lived through the tribulation?

2) How important is it for us to take a strict and total break on the Shabbat? Is it OK to fudge a bit, taking some business calls, reading a little email, etc? Does it displease Yahowah if we work too much on the Sabbath? Or is it just bad for us health-wise not to take a break?

Thanks.

J&C

Yada wrote:
J&C,

1) We are not told. I suspect that the answer is "yes" on Abraham, Moseh, and Dowd, et. all, but do not know for sure. It seems likely based upon what we are told.

Apart from two periods, the Exodus and conclusion of the Tribulation, there have only been been between 0 and 10,000 Covenant members at any particular period of time. We know that there were 600,000 men, plus more than that number of women and probably twice that number of children during the Exodus, totally 3 to 5 million. Our best guess is that there are 15 million Yisra'elites today, but 2 of 3 will die, leaving fewer than 5 million. A very small number of Gowym will join them.

Since we don't actually know Yah's method of determining who is a Yisra'elite, it's hard to put a number on it. But they will procreate for 1000 years during which time very few will die.

No one will live through the Tribulation and survive Yah's return who is not part of the Covenant.

2) Strict isn't part of Yah's vocabulary. As with all things Yah, understanding and appreciation is more important than anything else. Keep the seventh day special, set apart from the ordinary. Enjoy what Yah has done for us.

Yada

thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Fred Snell on 12/20/2016(UTC)
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 12:22:28 PM(UTC)
James
Man

JM wrote:
Paul Mikov is the United Nationals liaison from World Vision. He is a prolific writer and he might be the Torahless one.

Just keeping an eye on him. When quoting his name in quote marks in a search, about 10% of those stories have the word “Macedonia” in them.

In contrast, I don’t think the Torahless one is George Soros since he’s Hungarian and probably too old. But here’s an interesting article about how Soros, in conjunction with USAID, is giving millions of dollars from his foundation to Macedonia, but the opening gives away the fact that not one penny appears to be earmarked for food for the poor. Here’s the first two incredible paragraphs:

Over the last five years, the US Agency for International Development (USAID) has funneled $5 million to the small Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, through George Soros’s Open Society Foundation. That seemed strange to me. I thought USAID was all about spending money to fight poverty and disease abroad. Shows you what I know. USAID does fight poverty and disease, but it considers promoting Western-style liberal democracy to be part of that. From USAID’s website:

Similarly, our cross-cutting efforts in promoting democracy, rights and good governance, empowering women and girls, advancing prosperity, building resilient societies, and mitigating climate change are all essential to ending poverty...

Later in the article it says: Soros’s Macedonian foundation translated and published Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals, and promoted it with an event in Skopje, the nation’s capital… (that book, as I think you know, was dedicated by Saul (note the first name) Alinsky to Lucifer in the front of the book since Lucifer was the first radical)

Here’s the full article for reference:

http://www.theamericanco...-america/comment-page-1/

JM

Yada wrote:
Paul is the right name. And Soros is a likely benefactor. Macedonia is clearly part of the nexus.

Interesting to be sure.

Yada

thanks 2 users thanked James for this useful post.
Fred Snell on 12/20/2016(UTC), Mike on 1/13/2017(UTC)
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 5:05:15 PM(UTC)
James
Man

E wrote:
Hello, I was drawn to Yada Yahweh site years ago and was enthusiastic about diving in. Unfortunately, I was led away for a bit. I won’t bore you with excuses, but I am back and anxious to begin a new journey to get to know Yahweh.

In listening to your radio archive, The Word Part 1: while reading along with the text, you mentioned not having the answer for individuals questioning whether or not one would enter heaven after having lived and died under the false teachings of Christianity. Is this not addressed in Hosea 4, beginning with verse 6?

Beginning Hosea 4:6 (a common translation) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…

Thanks,
E

Yada wrote:
Eric,

I must have misspoken. No Christian has or will ever enter heaven. To enter Yahowah's home one has to be part of His Covenant Family. The terms and conditions for doing so are presented exclusively in the Towrah.

The souls of those who die deceived by their religion are destroyed. That is indeed what Hosea 4.6 affirms.

Yada

PS: Welcome back.

Some time ago I was mistaken about how to pronounce YHWH. But now after evaluating every word in Yahowah's lexicon and considering the pronunciation of all 22 letters, it is Yahowah. I cover the reasons behind this conclusion in the Name Volume of www.AnIntroductionToGod.com.

Offline James  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 8:51:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JER wrote:
I have just begun to watch you video on youtube regarding discernment. I appreciate you speaking of the name of the Most High as few do.

I would like to know the word (hebrew) which you use for the ability to reason. Sounded a bit like TSaomah. Please forward this to me.

Now for a search and my study on the name in the New Covenant. I have found that the root spelling in greek gives the CODE or sequence of the Name that the Father in Heaven, sent His only Son with. I will forward a PDF of my work if you like.

JER
a hungry student which is a bit learning.

Please forward you response to the ability to discern in Hebrew as asked above? Also please forward you name. I will say that the greek core letter to make known the hebrew name is used over 923 time. A clue.

Yada wrote:
JER,

I don't know what video you are referencing because I've never produced or posted one - although others have done so based upon my radio shows.

The Almighty's name is Yahowah. That is God's one and only name.

The Hebrew word for understanding is byn. It means to make connections. The Hebrew word for knowing is yada'. It speaks of becoming aware. Both require either shama' listening or shamar observation.

There is no "New Covenant." There is only one Covenant. Most of the Christian New Testament is false.

Yahowah does not have a Greek name. There is no merit to Greek coding. Yahowah is a Hebrew name. It is based upon the Hebrew verb hayah.

Yada

Offline James  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:00:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Roy wrote:
Yada,
I was listening to your discusssion of the malakim on BTR.
It occurred to me that there may be a larger dimension to the functions of the malakim. That they are tools to carry Yah’s will into lower dimensions is a given.
Yah is neither omniscient nor omnipresent for the reasons you elucidated. He certainly can’t be omnipresent in our dimension and I agree He would not want to see everything happening here on earth. The extent of the evil is so great that He would be in hell if He had to see it continuously.
Just being aware of even a tiny bit of the evil of this world is enough to drive any normal person to despair.

So this is where the malakim come in.
As spiritual beings they may be invisible to us or they may choose to manifest themselves in different ways – such as humans or in any other way you could imagine.

I suspect their function here on earth is two fold.
1 To protect family members
2 To report back to Yah.

It is likely that the reports are edited, truncated and highly specific by Yah’s direction, so that Yah is not swamped with a whole lot of useless information.
It is likely that each family member is assigned a malak immediately after the family member takes the decision to join the covenant. The malak’s function would then be in the role of a protector a la Mismowr 19.

Recently on Frank’s show we discussed what would happen to the soul of a family member who was dementing. Memory, personality, character and higher reasoning functions are the traits that make us who we are and what makes us unique. These traits are stored in the brain as software is in a computer.
Progressive destruction of the brain by dementia from whatever cause results in the progressive loss of memory, personality, character and reasoning ability such that by the time of death, that individual is little more than flesh and bones.
Under those circumstances if Yah waited until we died of natural causes in many cases there would be no ‘usable’ soul to insert into a new spiritual body.

So my hypothesis is that as soon as each individual makes an informed and rational decision based on knowledge and understanding to join the covenant, a malak is assigned to that individual. The malak does not simply protect the individual a la mismowr 19, he also takes an ‘imprint’ of the personality and character of the individual - perhaps with the help of the Spirit - like an uploaded file to be stored in heaven pending Yah’s return. (See Revelations – the souls stored under the throne).

Thereafter whatever happens to the individual, his/her membership of Yah’s family is not affected.

The malak may monitor the newly minted family member, guide him/her in daily life, provide insight and understanding and report back to Yah. The role of the Spirit in clothing us with light may be to make our (continuing) sins invisible to the malak so he has little or nothing to report back to Yah. So the malakim may act as editors and filters as well as functionaries in lower dimensions.

Zacaryah 3 illustrates another possible function of the malakim. The scene is in heaven immediately after Yahowha’s rescue from She’owl. Yah, Satan, the prophet (in spirit) and a malak are present as well. Yahowsha’s guilt in the imagery of dirty, filthy rags are still on him in heaven which means He was not cleansed of sin while in She’owl.
The malak’s role in the scene depicted is not clear.
I suspect the malak is actually the one that brought Yahowsha out of She’owl or moved Yahowsha to heaven after He had been rescued from She’owl by the Spirit since the light that Yahowsha eventually saw after (? billions of years) being persecuted by Satan in She’owl was the Spirit. (There was some argument in the group as to whether the spirit could go to She’owl but I contend that she could as she is not Yah himself by a diminished manifestation like Yahowsha who could and did go to She’owl. )
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy wrote:
I was listening to your discusssion of the malakim on BTR.
It occurred to me that there may be a larger dimension to the functions of the malakim. That they are tools to carry Yah’s will into lower dimensions is a given.
Yah is neither omniscient nor omnipresent for the reasons you elucidated. He certainly can’t be omnipresent in our dimension and I agree He would not want to see everything happening here on earth. The extent of the evil is so great that He would be in hell if He had to see it continuously.
Just being aware of even a tiny bit of the evil of this world is enough to drive any normal person to despair.

We agree on all four points.

Roy wrote:
So this is where the malakim come in.
As spiritual beings they may be invisible to us or they may choose to manifest themselves in different ways – such as humans or in any other way you could imagine.

I suspect their function here on earth is two fold.
1 To protect family members
2 To report back to Yah.

We agree on both points.

Roy wrote:
It is likely that the reports are edited, truncated and highly specific by Yah’s direction, so that Yah is not swamped with a whole lot of useless information.
It is likely that each family member is assigned a malak immediately after the family member takes the decision to join the covenant. The malak’s function would then be in the role of a protector a la Mismowr 19.

Agreed. Although to be fair, this is an extrapolation from what we know and is based upon what we understand.

Roy wrote:
Recently on Frank’s show we discussed what would happen to the soul of a family member who was dementing. Memory, personality, character and higher reasoning functions are the traits that make us who we are and what makes us unique. These traits are stored in the brain as software is in a computer.
Progressive destruction of the brain by dementia from whatever cause results in the progressive loss of memory, personality, character and reasoning ability such that by the time of death, that individual is little more than flesh and bones.
Under those circumstances if Yah waited until we died of natural causes in many cases there would be no ‘usable’ soul to insert into a new spiritual body.

While I'm not certain, this makes sense to me. In fact, it would be hard to imagine any other viable option. I think you are right.

Roy wrote:
So my hypothesis is that as soon as each individual makes an informed and rational decision based on knowledge and understanding to join the covenant, a malak is assigned to that individual. The malak does not simply protect the individual a la mismowr 19, he also takes an ‘imprint’ of the personality and character of the individual - perhaps with the help of the Spirit - like an uploaded file to be stored in heaven pending Yah’s return. (See Revelations – the souls stored under the throne).

We have every reason to accept this as true. In fact, there may well be more than one mal'ak assigned to each Covenant member based upon the mission and associated risks.

Roy wrote:
Thereafter whatever happens to the individual, his/her membership of Yah’s family is not affected.

The malak may monitor the newly minted family member, guide him/her in daily life, provide insight and understanding and report back to Yah. The role of the Spirit in clothing us with light may be to make our (continuing) sins invisible to the malak so he has little or nothing to report back to Yah. So the malakim may act as editors and filters as well as functionaries in lower dimensions.

I'm not prone to accept the "guidance" aspects of this, as that is the role of the Set-Apart Spirit, but I'm with you on monitoring and reporting. If we are correct in being flooded with the Set-Apart Spirit's light, the mal'akym would not have to edit, but I concur, they would filter out the mundane and only report the useful.

Roy wrote:
Zacaryah 3 illustrates another possible function of the malakim. The scene is in heaven immediately after Yahowha’s rescue from She’owl. Yah, Satan, the prophet (in spirit) and a malak are present as well. Yahowsha’s guilt in the imagery of dirty, filthy rags are still on him in heaven which means He was not cleansed of sin while in She’owl.

I think, but cannot prove, that you are right regarding mal'ak, probably Gabriel and Michael, freeing Yahowsha's soul from She'owl. He was then forgiven in Shaba'ym because He was a member of the Covenant and was Towrah observant, having attended and accepted the Miqra'ey of Pesach, Matsah, and Shabuw'ah.

Roy wrote:
The malak’s role in the scene depicted is not clear.

Agreed.

Roy wrote:
I suspect the malak is actually the one that brought Yahowsha out of She’owl or moved Yahowsha to heaven after He had been rescued from She’owl by the Spirit since the light that Yahowsha eventually saw after (? billions of years) being persecuted by Satan in She’owl was the Spirit. (There was some argument in the group as to whether the spirit could go to She’owl but I contend that she could as she is not Yah himself by a diminished manifestation like Yahowsha who could and did go to She’owl. )

We may disagree on the Set-Apart Spirit going into She'owl to rescue Yahowsha's soul, but you have studied this more than I have.

Offline James  
#7 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:00:50 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Roy wrote:
Hi Yada,
I listened to the discussion on last week’s BTR.
Near the end you discussed the meaning of Zak 3. In it you stated that the risen Yahowsha could not actually have been in heaven in the scene described by the prophet since Yah would not permit even Yahowsha to appear in heaven contaminated with our sin. (Please correct me if I have misquoted you).
At first blush this seemed an obvious truism. However, consider the fact that Satan is permitted to enter heaven when Yah allows it. Of all creation, Satan would have to be the one most covered in the filth of sin. He was described as being present while Yahowah judged Yahowsha in heaven.
Additionally if Yah created evil as He stated, then evil would have existed in heaven, even if only in the mind of God.
In my view the scene in heaven is not a metaphor but a vision given to Zakaryah of what actually transpired in heaven after Yahowsha was rescued from She’owl.
As for who rescued Him, it could have been the Spirit or a malak as I previously stated. In fact the malak mentioned in Zakaryah may have been the one who rescued Yahowsha.

This brings me to the garden and the women in Mattenyah.

I wonder why Yahowsha after leaving She’owl should wander around in the region of the garden tomb. Why not go straight to heaven to the scene described in Zak 3? After ascending straight away to the Father, He could have returned after empowerment to give us all a teaching moment as illustrated by the failure of most He met to recognise him.
Logically, the Spirit could not have been on him as described in Mattenyah since He was still contaminated with our transgressions. Additionally we are told the Spirit clothed Him only when he was in heaven in the presence of the Father and had been declared innocent by Yahowah as described in Zak 3.
So what did the women see? And why were they directed not to touch Yahowsha before He went to the father?
They could not contaminate Him since He at that moment was already contaminated. His physical body was gone; all the was left was His soul.
I doubt He could have injured the women in that state.
So, one possible explanation is that He could have been under the protection of a malak/many malak who were under instructions to let nobody interfere with Yahowsha’s soul.

The bottom line is, I suspect, that that part of Mattenyah may have been corrupted.
Roy

Yada wrote:
My friend,

We typically agree, but not in this case my friend. I realize that you are much smarter than I am and that you have spent more time evaluating this passage, so you could be right and I might be wrong.

But...I do not think that Yahowsha' the High Priest is Yahowsha' ben Yahowah. The focus is on Yaruwshalaim, Tsyown, and Yahuwdah - and especially Yaruwshalaim (Zechariah 2.12-13). So I think that Yahowsha' the High Priest is more likely Yahowsha' ben Yahowzadak, the High Priest in Haggai 1.1. The two prophets overlapped and testified after the return from Babylon but before the second temple. The timing and location of Yahowsha's tenure as High Priest, as well as his name, serves as a perfect metaphor for the soiled nature of Yahuwshalaim's attire which will be cleansed upon Yah's return, and prior to Him establishing His home on Tsyown.

If I'm right, the Mal'ak-Messenger/Representative of Yahowah who "'uwd - returned to eternally surround and forever sustain," this individual, also changing his garments from soiled to pristine, "bore eternal witness which should be observed because it serves as an admonishment" which in the hifil imperfect, has the mal'ak causing the individual to participate in this action on an ongoing basis, is Yahowsha' ben Yahowah.

This said, there is so much of this that is interesting, that I will translate all of Zakaryah 1-4 in the near future. I may come to see it differently. But between now and then, I don't see this in conflict with the Set Apart Spirit being unified with Yahowsha's soul on Bikuwrym or with the testimony in Mattanyah.

I would also like to engage further in discussing why Satan can come before Yah, even though he advocates evil. As light, he can appear perfect. As a messenger of evil, he will be incarcerated, but since he has no freewill, I'm not certain how he is seen by Yah. He was allowed into the garden. He was created for this reason. He is an implement. The Towrah was not created for him and I don't think he'll be judged by it.

But this is yet another can of worms.

Anyway, please consider the possibility that Yahowsha' the High Priest is a metaphor for Yaruwshalaim after Babylon but before Rome.

Yada

Edited by user Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:47:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Pete_Smith  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:57:43 PM(UTC)
Pete_Smith
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
James,

It appears that you inadvertently posted the original letter twice.

By the way I always enjoy reading these. Thanks for doing it.

Pete
thanks 1 user thanked Pete_Smith for this useful post.
James on 3/2/2017(UTC)
Offline James  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:48:10 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Thanks for letting me know. That's what happens when I sit down to post before coffee. BigGrin

Offline James  
#10 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 7:10:32 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Lisa wrote:
Upset about a local child abuse case that went so far I regress to give details other than that child died a painful horrendous death. I cried quietly in my pillow for this child and in my utter despair for the children who are victims of such heinous crimes it moved me into another place, one of truth and responsibility [not I am not actually responsible for the act itself but I fear we are all responsible for the outcome], I went deep into my mind to uncover what I think is the root of this issue. I know that it stings to hear of what I’m about to expose, but please hear me out. I am about to uncover some very uncomfortable truths.

I began thinking about how this could happen in this day and age, what I uncovered will shatter any false sense of dignity you may have in relation to how sexual predation [the lowest most vicious form of abuse] actually occurs, and how it grows within a society and what responsibility we all share in the petri dish of the predation model. This will be most painful to us all to take a look at, but reality is this…we are all somewhat responsible for the rise in this type of predation and yet we refuse to see out part in it because it is a complete horror to look at. But I want us to look at it, we need to look at this problem OBJECTIVELY without false morality and with logic and reason. SO this is my attempt at looking at the situation wholistically and without fear of anyone’s opinion about me or what I have to say about what I discovered.

Let me introduce you to the global cult of Moral Murder;
what I like to term as The Prey/Predation Model [and we were all an integral part of it on some level]

In churches we are taught deranged fairy tales and to have blind faith to those theologies
In Mosques we are taught to love Satan and kill the infidel and that children and women are owned property
In Sin-a-gog we are taught ritual and lies from those who seek to control the truth and that women are “bad”

At home we are taught to love and obey immoral, inept and abusive parents who lord over us [for our own good, of course] who have little to no real social skills or honest integrity towards children, we pretend we “own’ them for a time and we only accept blind obedience from them, then when older we expect them to love us unconditionally for enslaving them emotionally and psychologically and call it honor and love?

To understand why we are so blind to our own enslavement as adults, we need to understand how we are first enslaved as children. As always, our enslavement begins with moral hypocrisies inflicted upon us by those in authority. Parents will always call us “selfish” if we fail to act on the basis of their emotional preferences.
If your mother wants to talk to you, and you do not want to talk to her, then you are “selfish” if you choose not to talk to her. Be a good little “Johnny”, they tell you. Don’t upset grandma by not eating her shitty cookies, give drunk uncle Bob a kiss and show you how much you love him, its his birthday, ya know…and on and on…it goes, don’t rock the boat or we will push you over into isolation and into the deep abyss of emotional postreaction in effect what we do is ostracize them, or worse yet, we inflict emotional or physical abuse in the form of verbal slights or even spanking us for our “bad” behavior. Zero free will and total submission to parental authority is slavery. We no longer guide, teach and instruct we simply and only accept them to do as we ask, and when they don’t we recoil and retract our love from them, what kind of relationship is this I ask you?

At school we are taught to talk to a flag and to be a good zombie for the State who has weapons and kiddy prisons for juveniles and parents if they refuse to comply to our standards, go to school be good, they say. Obey.
At college we are taught not to think at all but to repeat liberal lies and falsities called subjects and are graded at how well we assimilate that false information with little to zero rationality, don’t question authority.

At work we are taught to do our job and polish the boss’s bald head and to accept the thievery of our work in the form of taxation because if we don’t there is a jail cell waiting for us, a cage for the base ‘animal’ who refuses to pay the extortion rate for having so called leaders, its for our benefit, they say.

All abuse is swept under the carpet and ignored as the soul withers and we walk through life like starving ghosts with long necks and tiny mouths and a hunger that never ceases, ever look into the eyes of most people? They aren’t even there anymore, because they have been conditioned to be numb to the enslavement.

Intimacy is something few have, along with morals or truth because we are raised to be enslaved by others and repeat that model of prey/predation by false moral manipulation and we sacrifice ourselves on the altar of false goodness and call it love and can’t understand why we are so unfulfilled in life. This is why divorce rates are so high and happiness levels are so very low, we accept low standards because we have no true personal freedom not to lie, the fellow slaves make sure of this by pummeling free thought and right discernment into dust.

And the same is considered true of us, in our “democracies.” a terrible trap was cleverly set up for those who were subjugated…If they obeyed the will of their masters, they were “good” – and “liberated” from their own tendency toward self-destruction. If they disobeyed the will of their masters, they were “evil,” “irresponsible,” “willful,” etc.
Thus: “slavery equals freedom,” and “freedom equals slavery.”

When dating we are taught a series of luke warm sexual encounters with other enslaved persons that will eventually lead to a wonderful marriage and when we discover years later, we lied to ourselves but refuse to break free from that bond out of a false sense of duty, we feel enslaved to our own choice. Not because we are true to ourselves but because we are afraid of financial fall out, the social fall out, familial fall out and the opinions of other slaves. The test is embarrassing simple yet we refuse to have the courage to work through our negative feelings to get to the reality of the situation. We equate slavery with being good for the sake of others.

We start relationships based on never healing our past, we just carry it like baggage along our invisible chains of slavery which come right along with us, we have become inauthentic and enslaved to social conditioning that says we must remain married, we must pay taxes, we must honor our parents, we must obey the law a false sense of obligation kicks in, even when we know that the real personality of this prey/predation model is like physics and will not change, not matter what love we provide, what resources we throw at it, what empirical truths we uncover, we remain in a piggish sense of false morality and conditioning. So we cling to our own lies and say to ourselves but I love them, I love my community and I want it to work for the greater good, what fucking greater good?

We hypersexualize just about anything and everything including chocolate commercials, our own children internalize this trend and we wonder why they are having sexual experiences so young, or why we have predators hunting them? We have raised a society of prey and predation based on manipulation of power and control, win lose interactions become exploitation, without lies exploitation is impossible. Ye we cant tell each other or ourselves the truth.

When getting married we chose the same epileptically damaged socially conditioned people and we don’t even know it, that would make us uncomfortable, so we live out our lives in quiet desperation, we reguard ourselves as damage control to rampant narcissism, and cant figure out why we have dissatisfaction and anxiety because somehow we owe them or ourselves some type of relationship, even if it is not reciprocated or actually and genuinely beneficial. But we keep up the pretense and we keep digging hole to bury our fears and lies we tell ourselves.

We are taught “consideration” not as a mere personal preference on the part of our parents, but rather as an objective and absolute moral principle. If “consideration for the feelings of others” is such an axiomatic and universal moral value, then clearly it must at least apply equally to both parents and their adult children. In reality is never happens this way, the parents give little consideration to the child they raise to be “good” to others but not reciprocating the same moral is total and complete hypocrisy and brainwashing that leads to good slaves.

Parents hit children and tell them it’s for their own good, parents yell and lose control and harm children’s free will and innate innocence and emotional trust-but that’s ok, honor your parents, right? We produce slaves because we are omnipotent in a child’s life and as such, we raise intergenerational slaves to a system of Lord/Slave paradigms that we can’t see objectively or rationally out of a sense of misplaced loyalty, loyalty is not slavery. If you want to know if you hate your parents, its easy to figure out, just gauge how you feel when they call you and you see their number, your emotional reaction is that gauge, do you feel a sinking sense of dread? Do you give monosyllabic answers to questions hoping the conversation ends soon? Is the conversation full of subtle manipulation and ensuing platitudes?

How to know if you are a slave? Chances are you not able to tell the truth, not able to offend, not having a presence, always on guard, not having open and free conversations, we avoid and keep avoiding certain topis out of fear is discord, shy away from truth, fear their opinion, lack curiosity, lack real emotion, skirt the obvious then use moral arguments to remain in a relationships are the rank hypocrisy of our social conditioning.

We have sexual predators and child molesters today because….
WE RAISE PREDATORS ---- BECAUSE WE RAISED CHILDRENTO BE PREY !!
AND DON’T EVEN ASESS THE SITUATION, UNDERSTAND OR KNOW IT !!

I would like anyone to prove me wrong on this…..I would like to hear it, openly and objectively. My view is this, we are all REPSONSIBLE for this, so don’t act so indignant and with horror because we all had out part in this prey/predation system, we are the responsible integers and vehicles of duplicating our own prey/predation models. No I’m not making a moral equivalence here, but what I am doing is ripping off the veil of ownership and responsibility for our part [however big or small that part in it may be] in this horribly dishonest system and the evidential relationships with others that are mutual exploitation. I’m no longer curious about the why we have sexual predators, not at all.

You know everything you need to know – if you want to stop being a slave, you just need to stop avoiding your knowledge and the truths we have worked hard to obtain and stop taking moral manipulations as to the lack of responsibility we all share in the problem. No I’m not saying that child molestation is not the fault of the deviant, I’m not that ignorant but what I am saying is that we all refuse to look at the problem in its full light and what part we played in the prey/predation model of our so called civil society. We simply bury our heads and say that’s appalling when it’s a problem we feel is too ugly, too brutal to look at objectively or see what part, if any, we all played in a prey/predation model.

Its shocking when viewed like this, isn’t it? We hide the truth, even from ourselves because if we were responsible adults with open eyes and we discovered the absolute truth of this heinous perversity and disgusting model of prey/predation it would require we all fundamentally change something/perhaps everything…it would require us to take some form of responsibility for the model we participated in and we cant have that searing uncomfortably fall into our laps, now can we?

We all have a little piece of Qayin/Cain in us, when we tell ourselves “I am not my brothers keeper”.

I fully realize I may be hated for this message but I’m not about to sacrifice truth for someone’s feelings, not even my own, what I do intend to do is to wake people up to subtle truths that we fail to see because we are wholesale uncomfortable with the topic and that alone, may produce some very negative outcomes that I am willing to accept.
You can hate the message or hate me for saying/exposing it, but I view this issue in a completely different light than anyone else I have seen put forward as a realistic and acceptable truth about the massive global problem of child predation. We are all a part of this problem when we support lack of free will, truth, honest morality and right responsibility.

My question began as why cant we figure this out? Why cant we see what’s happening? And the truth of it shocked even me, because we refuse to, it hurts too much. Just as much as we refuse to stop being slaves to our social conditioning from our slavish institutions, even familial or relational ones sometimes we still play our part in prey/predation models. This is why we need free will and why free will and free thinking are paramount and why choice is so very, very important yet so very illusive to obtain.

Hate me or love me, its your choice, but this is how I see this issue of child predation, it all begins at home, one of the most unfree, stifling, dominating, abusive place for a child and even for some adults living today.
I will say this one last time….because it needs to be heard loud and clear in everyone’s ears….
WE RAISE PREDATORS BECAUSE WE RAISED CHILDRENTO BE PREY !!

[accept it or not, it is a truthful and fair assessment of our conditioning to by enslavement]

Better to hear it now from me, someone who cares, then to hear it from your own child later when its too late and the damage has already occurred and can never be undone.

Yada wrote:
Lisa,

While I'm not quite as negative, I tend to agree with the vast majority of your assessments and conclusions. As a culture, as a society, the West has rendered the last two generations incapable of being judgmental, and thus incapable of being rational, moral, just, or right. The West has created a culture of indoctrination whereby the failed and false, often perverted and irrational, notions of Socialist Secular Humanism prevail and Political Correctness trumps being right, moral, or rational. The West has fostered and promoted the conditions whereby pedophilia, sexual abuse, dishonesty, incompetence, and dependence flourish. Look at the prevalence of sexual abuse among politicians, in academia, the military, the media, even at religious institutions. Society no longer encourages disciplined investigation, a discerning evaluation of evidence, or thoughtful and reasoned conclusions based upon individual responsibility and accountability, on discriminating between right and wrong, or on assessing that which is beneficial versus counterproductive.

We are collectively responsible for the monsters in our midst. We made them that way.

This evaluation regarding the cause of pedophilia reinforces one of my most important revelations. The problem isn't that we hate, it is that we don't know what to hate and do not hate enough. For example, even though Islam is overwhelmingly and undeniably abusive to women and although it provides the exclusive motivation for 99% of the world's terrorist attacks, it is allowed to victimize the defenseless because of the irrational mindset of Socialist Secular Humanism and Political Correctness. PC tells us to be merciful by tolerating, even accepting, that which is merciless. That is not only stupid, it is depraved.

The canary in the mine for a society is its treatment of women and children. To quote Yahowah, our "iniquity is full." We "are destroyed because we no longer think rationally."

Yada

Offline James  
#11 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:46:06 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Continuing from above

Lisa wrote:
Yada;

Perhaps I was harsh in my assessment, but I live in a very different culture than you in the West, and have for quite some time. What I see on a daily basis here is even more base, more savage, more immoral and more often than you could imagine. Animals, children and women are abused in ways that defy the mind, children are victims to high rates of incest here, this culture is more than a little ‘rapey’, men are aggressive when drunk which is often, teens are wild and criminal, verbally abusive is normative, they beat their children openly, spousal abuse is prevalent, women are treated egregiously, cops are corrupt/lazy, they even play dominoes violently.
No kidding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGRf8_mC7Zs

DOM, as most islands do, operate on rhum, lots of rhum means lots of drunkenness, cheap cocaine is also a huge problem here. This island has an everyday, hypersexualized culture compared to similar neighboring islands. Racism in the reverse is a daily occurrence and to be expected, of course I have negative views… I have eyes with which to see. My daughter cant wait to leave here in just a few weeks, even for her it has become intolerant and she’s very liberal minded. *sigh*
The culture is mostly to blame.

Last week a village girl of just 5 yrs old was raped to death and thrown in the river in such a heinous way that made a Somali Jihadi look amateur, a child here must [sadly] be most aware of the family as the primary predator, its epidemic here. This is a violent culture to be sure, there were no enforced child, incest, rape or sexual laws here until 98-2009 - even now most are not reported or ‘settled out of court’ for payment, majority involve underage girls.

A female Ross Medical student was raped while jogging on a street not far from me while I was away, just a two weeks before my return.

These things happen within 3 km of where I live, in a ‘good’ area. But as on most islands, crime is rampant and kept quiet, as to not hurt tourism. Cruise ships are beginning to not come to port and are cancelling because they simply do not find anything redeemable or likable in Roseau, I share that sentiment.

NO, I’m not very positive about things around me, it’s more “jungle” than you imagine. This island, like most Caribe islands I have lived on, has a very dark underbelly and very evil aspects to them, if one just scratches beneath the surface of its outer beauty and gets to the reality of island life.

I assume it is infinitely worse in DRC right now. Living here is harder than one would expect, it is very demanding in ways that most take for granted living in the West. Even driving is an extreme challenge here. Going back and forth twice to Florida in the past year has really punctuated this for me, as opposed to have never having left island and not having any comparison. I’m certain I would amuse your wife if I were to go to the grocery store with her and she could see my reaction to the immense amount of choice, volume and culture shock in your modern grocery. I forget this used to be my norm. I bet you never went to the grocery and they did not have milk [and wont for weeks] in the past 50 yrs. Am I right? I’m just scratching the surface here.

And religious….ohhh ,,, my…..they just LOVE JESUS !! Because he forgives everything….so why be moral? Cause and effect is lost on these people they can’t see past the next meal or sexual encounter with a willing body. The African culture of casual sex w/o condoms [even when married] have gripped the tiny island nation and the rates of sterility are soaring amoung women who have free medical, yet often go “unchecked”. I estimate that 73% + of women here have had at least one STD in the past.

Morality is not understood very well here, forget thinking, the average IQ is very low, this is the first generation in Dominica to become literate, a high percentage of over 45 yr olds and above are not literate. There are many challenges to living outside one’s own tribe, land and culture, zero cohesion, zero trust.

Mingling peoples is a recipe for disaster, of that I am utterly convinced, as the fruits of it are right before me, on the daily. The price of living in so-called paradise is very real and has little to do with money.

So yes, I’m a little negative in my outlook lately, women tend to have this exquisite and subtle emotional/psychological radar that senses danger around her, its not easy to turn off, if at all possible. Men are more practical and would fix the problem by getting a defense weapon, unfortunately I live with those who think guns are “bad” and not the trigger finger that pulls said gun. So I’m denied any real personal protection at all. A bit of an issue that is a sticky topic in my home. After having both our SUV [crashed] and motorcycle stolen and not recovered, while I was away, he’s beginning to see my point just a little, especially after they beat him up for defending a gay man who was being harassed.

Liberals..cant live with them and cant slap any sense into them either, I hear they frown upon ‘violence’. 😉 I’m not a violent person, nor would I slap people, but Liberal non-sense is intensely and viscerally frustrating.

Back to the same concept of what we both know to be true, that the problem isn’t that we hate, it is that we don’t know what to hate, or conversely, what to love and cling to. I have plenty of hate, and I have very discriminating love and that seems to be why most people do not care to listen to me. It shatters the illusions they carry and would force them to look at the situation and think, we can’t have that, now can we? [there goes my sarcasm slipping past the gates again] I could talk until I’m blue no one here is going to “get” Yah’s message, I don’t think they are capable.

There are places worse than the West…many times one can forget this is a very real truth, unless living amidst it.

In a highly religious culture its hard to be positive, the rational is so damn base. Perhaps I’m feeling a little overwhelmed by this culture, which I think is quite normal and rational to feel as it keeps me safe to be suspicious here. In the West I can, at the very least, let down my guard occasionally, here it would be moronic/suicidal. I don’t get out much because its not safe for me to do so. It was nice having the ability to go to the shop alone up North.

Unlike most, I’m not inveigled by living in “paradise” and see many things that others refuse to; or unwilling to see. Every once in a while, I’m remined that the raw beauty here can be very enticing to the senses but deceiving, it’s the culture that demands fixing, not the place, the place is absolutely and perfectly- jaw-droppingly-gorgeous. There is no place to go, nowhere to move to, nowhere explore or to find that is not corrupted, not one single place.
[ Except Towrah]
As for me, I can still appreciate a cool island night breeze over this landscape, but we all know the future forecast overshadowing this world, it’s a little hard to forget, even for a second. Our "iniquity is full” …even in ‘paradise’.
Dominica—

Yada wrote:
Lisa,

Context is always king. In your situation you were insufficiently harsh, not overly so. In fact, it's the context that proves the validity of your conclusions. So I'm glad that you shared them.

We have the same views on guns. It isn't the weapon, but instead the judgment of the person wielding the trigger. Our views on religion are identical.

I have asked JB and Christy to post your assessments on their sites and think that this retort further enhances your position. To be moral, we must not only hate the pedophile, but also hate the culture and religion that causes them to do so with impunity.

Yada