logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jason  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:24:35 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

Hello Yah'all, please veiw the following video below, ignore the christian religous corruptions:

https://youtu.be/FsS5x9_DitU

I wanted to share with you regarding a possible connection between the hebrew alphabet, the blood of Yahosha, and Ron Wyatts account of the samples he had done at a lab in israel, prior to his death.

here are some points for discussion

1. Yahannan mentions that the blood of Yahosha is a witness or a testimony that Yahwah put on the earth (1john 5:8).
2. Ron Wyatt mentions the Melach told him to take the stone tablets out of the ark of the covenant and that Yahwah "wants everyone to see those", then immediately told him to take a sample of the blood to be analyzed.
3. Why analyze the blood? and is there any connection/confirmation to be found between what the blood reveals in the analysis that was done and the tablets of stone?
4. We know that Yahannan also referred to Yahosha as "the word made flesh"
5. what do we know about the blood? unlike most humans, the blood of Yahosha had 24 chromosomes and that one of them was not of human origin and was the sex determinant NOT from the mother's side,the other 23 were from the mother's side, 22 of which are autosomes (non-sex determinant). THE EXACT NUMBER OF LETTERS IN THE WORD OF YAH!
6. he mentions that the lab guys that analyzed the sample live's were changed forever that day. I suspect that right now there are those that know a lot more about the characteristics of the sample than is discussed openly.

I am probably out of a limb here but I suspect that if the blood is to be a witness in the end, there is a connection between the characteristics of the blood and the tablets and the word of Yah itself.

7. Dowd said that the word of Yahwah is perfect, and we know that it was the blood of a perfect sacrifice that was to be poured on the mercy seat.

8. In chapter 4 of revelation there is mention of 24 Elders around the Throne. This is the exact number of chromosomes found in the blood sample Ron took from the Ark of the Covenant underground chamber.

I often wondered about the 24 Elders. Why does it mention the number 24? what is the significants of this number, and is there anything we could learn about the hebrew alphabet, the very components of human life and of the torah from the 22 chromosomes found in the blood that were exclusively provided by the mother's side?

It would be nice to get a close look at the physical characteristics of the blood and of the chromesomes. I wonder if therer is more links between Yah's word and the characteristics of the blood of Yah's lamb.

Jason