logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jason  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 10:01:01 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

Hi Yah'all, Paul's plague of death still prevails over the minds and hearts of the lost of Israel, and subsequently over many gentiles who would otherwise embrase the perfect torah of liberty. The point of this topic is to begin to collect and build a list of all the evidence against paul in a concise point form list for the purposes of organizing a relevant and rational case against that piece of Sh#t, to free others from his deseption more effecively.

PLEASE NOTE, that if you want to argue the facts against paul that are presented herein, your post will be deleted by the mediator because the purpose of this post is not to debate, but is to collect all the evidence that has been gathered against Paul in order to equip others to liberate those in their midst from Paul's plague of death. So YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED PAULETTES!

Ok, now that that is said, for those who do contribute to this post constructively, please be aware that the point of this topic is to make a list of incriminating evidence againat Paul. Format does not have to be to brief but try to keep it short and sweet. just keep it brief and to the point and if possible, provise book-chapter-verse. I will periodically post a list of all the points mentioned and date it, just so there will be a quick copy paste point form case against paul for all to use.

PLEASE LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE POINT AGAINST PAUL PER POST. POST YOUR FAVOURITE! OR YOUR MOST EFFECTIVE!! MAYBE YOU JUST THOUGHT OF ONE TODAY AND IT HAS NOT BEEN MENTIONED YET. PUT YOUR POINT AGAINST PAUL IN BOLD FOR EASY VIEWER NAVIGATION

Thanks to all who help me with this endevour in advance,

Here is my first point to get things started:

Paul instructs others to consider him a father(1Corinthians 4:15) - Yahosha makes it clear that teaching is false (Matthew 23:9)
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 8:04:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
First let me say great idea for a thread Jason.

Paul's only prophecy, 1Thessilonians 4:17, is errant. Yahowah tells us in Dabariym 18 that if a prophet gets even one prophecy wrong then they are not speaking for him.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Jason  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:46:56 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

Paul said he had encountered Yahosha on the road to damascus (Acts 9:1-9) - Yahosha said that he would not return in secret, that if anyone said that Yahosha was seen and was in a particular place such as a dessert or other location that it was a lie and not to be deceived. He went on to say that his return who be unmistakable and obvious, like a flash of lighting that travels from one end of the sky to the other (Matthew 24:26)
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 8:02:48 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Paul says that if you are circumcised that Yahowsha profits you nothing Galatians 5:2. Yahowah said that anyone who is not circumcised has broken, made void and nulified His Covenant, Ba'reshiyth 17.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Jason  
#5 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2016 6:08:22 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

[b]Paul said that it was Yah's torah that made sin come alive in him and caused him to die, that Yahwah's instructions was responsible for producing the sin in his life and that without the torah he would not have produced sin. He said the torah promised life but proved to be deadly.(Romans 7:7-12)

Yahosha was asked how to inherit eternal life and the answer was "observe the words of Yahoah".(Matthew 19:16-17)

Offline Bubsy  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2016 1:22:54 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Paul claimed that the Torah was obsolete. Yahowsha said that not a single yod nor tittle of the Torah would be disregarded, annulled, ignored, abrogated, or anything of the sort until every last promise in the Torah was fulfilled and had come to exist, and the heavens and Earth passed away.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Jason  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:59:49 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

Compare these two quotes; enough said.

Yahosha:
"But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.c 9And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ. 11The greatest among you shall be your servant. 12Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

Paul:

"14I do not write these things to make you ashamed, but to admonish you as my beloved children. 15For though you have countlessb guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel. 16I urge you, then, be imitators of me. 17That is why I sentc you Timothy, my beloved and faithful child in the Lord, to remind you of my ways in Christ,d as I teach them everywhere in every church."
Offline Jason  
#8 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2016 5:27:18 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

Of old you spoke in a vision to your godly one,c and said:
“I have granted help to one who is mighty;
I have exalted one chosen from the people.
I have found David, my servant;
with my holy oil I have anointed him,
so that my hand shall be established with him;
my arm also shall strengthen him.
The enemy shall not outwit him;
the wicked shall not humble him.
I will crush his foes before him
and strike down those who hate him.
My faithfulness and my steadfast love shall be with him,
and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
I will set his hand on the sea
and his right hand on the rivers.
He shall cry to me, ‘You are my Father,
my God, and the Rock of my salvation.’
And I will make him the firstborn,
the highest of the kings of the earth.
My steadfast love I will keep for him forever,
and my covenant will stand firmd for him.
I will establish his offspring forever
and his throne as the days of the heavens.
If his children forsake my law
and do not walk according to my rules,e
if they violate my statutes
and do not keep my commandments,
then I will punish their transgression with the rod
and their iniquity with stripes,
but I will not remove from him my steadfast love
or be false to my faithfulness.
I will not violate my covenant
or alter the word that went forth from my lips.

Once for all I have sworn by my holiness;
I will not lie to David.
His offspring shall endure forever,
his throne as long as the sun before me.
Like the moon it shall be established forever,
a faithful witness in the skies.” Selah