logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:10:50 AM(UTC)
Yada

Below is an exchange between "TV" and Yada. Yada's responses follow the quoted portions of the text.

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 6:14 PM
To: email@yadayahweh.com
Subject: What Yahweh wants from us

Hello again Mr. Winn,

I want to congratulate you on your excellent efforts to restore the real meaning of the scriptures that has been lost in English translation and I urge you to continue. Your work has benefited my understanding of Yahweh's instructions to us greatly.

"T,"

Thanks so much for sharing these encouraging words. It is a labor of love.

Quote:
For instance, even though I have known the real significance of Yahweh's seven annual festivals for over twenty years now, I am still learning from your more accurate translation. In particular, something you recently wrote in your new chapter on Sukah really stood out to me because it reinforces a conclusion that I believe Yahweh has leaded me to. You wrote, “In addition to (min la bad) Yahuweh’s Sabbaths (sabat – seventh day to cease work, regaling and revering God), besides (min la bad) your gifts (mattanah – something given for the good of a relationship), and in addition to (min la bad) all (kol) your vows (nadar/neder – promises), as part of (min la bad – out of or from) your freedom of choice (nadabah –freewill), relationally (‘asher) turn over control (natan – give, deliver, assign, dedicate, and entrust yourself) to (la) Yahuweh.”, (Leviticus 23:38).

The more we relax and allow Yah to work through us, the happier and more productive we become.

Quote:
Elsewhere you wrote, if I am paraphrasing correctly, that ultimately Yahweh wants us to have complete trust in Him rather than blind faith. I completely agree, but I believe the reverse is also true, we need for Yahweh to come to trust us. Why? As you also wrote, “As His children, we inherit all that is His, the deed to the entire universe and access to all of the power, creativity, and sheer brilliance it took to form it. We will experience vastly increased: “energy, capacity, intelligence, perceptive facilities, ability to reason, knowledge, and wisdom.”” I believe that Yahweh has decided that before He can give us this awesome power He must be certain, to the level of perfection, that we will not even consider misusing it, not only because of the harm we could possibly do but because of the effect it would have on us.

I agree with you. I’ve considered this before, but not with the specificity you have revealed here.

Quote:
If any of us was to do this (as a fully empowered child of His) then Yahweh would have no choice but to make us share the fate of Satan the adversary - eternal imprisonment in eternal misery. But of course as you said, “Yahweh created the universe for mankind, and then mankind for a single purpose. Eden was a garden party. But for this celebration of life and relationship to be based on love rather then compulsion or submission, there had to be real choice based upon freewill and a viable alternative to God’s companionship. That is why tree of the knowledge of good and evil was necessary and why darkness had a compelling advocate. “ There is the conundrum, for a host of reasons we must not do evil yet we must be free to do evil if we wish.

The construct is as it must be for choice, creativity, relationship, meaningful communication, and love to exist.

Quote:
The only solution is for us to “in addition to all (our) vows, as part of (our) freedom of choice, relationally turn over control to Yahuweh.” We must, of our own freewill, choose to give up forever the freedom to choose evil – we must choose to allow Yahweh to remake us into children who will never stray from the path He is leading us on. This, I believe, is true repentance – to give up control (absolutely and irrevocably) and like a little child, reach up and take our Father's hand and walk along with Him while He teaches us about real life and how to live it.

"T"

There is no pain or sorrow in our eternity so while we will still be endowed with choice, evil will no longer exist nor will it have an available advocate. So I’m not sure that we choose to give up evil as opposed to the idea that evil is removed from those who choose to trust good, but I’m reasonably sure that He will allow us most all other choices in heaven. That said, we don’t know a lot about what it will be like camping out with God. We haven’t the capacity to understand it and Yah doesn’t want to bribe us. So, while I support your “God trusting us,” conclusion, I can’t speak knowingly about the control vs. freedom nature of eternity.

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful insights.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!