logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 7:47:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

Here is an exchange between Yada and "B." Yada's comments follow the quoted text.

Quote:
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 9:35 PM
To: email@prophetofdoom.net
Subject: WHEN WAS ADAM CREATED?

Yada:

My apologies for the preceding inane e-mail; 'twas but a test. (I am a computer retard.)

Nevertheless, I meant it. POD is a fantastic and meticulously researched expose of the satanic death cult of Islam. May Yahweh continue to protect you.*

I've recently begun reading Yada Yahweh. Fairly early in this treatise, you touch upon the

pre-Adamite civilization revealed in Yahweh's revelation to humankind. I was not surprised that you subscribe to this viewpoint; it seems to me that a very careful analysis of even our poorly rendered English translations leads inevitably to this conclusion.

Anyhow, my question is: What is your best estimate for the date of Adam's creation?

Yeshua rocks!

-"B"

*The fact that you still live MUST be an example of Yahweh's protection, given the raging, demonically-inspired hatred and bloodlust of the followers of Muhammed.

"B,"

This is a very well written letter for a “computer retard.” Further, your previous email wasn’t “inane.”

I appreciate your evaluation of POD. Yahweh helped me write it and He has honored His promise to protect me, so while I agree with your conclusion, I don’t deserve the credit.

There are two creation accounts related to mankind for a reason. The first addresses the species. Our species was created in Yah’s image. We serve as a tangible metaphor for His desired personal, upright, loving, protecting, life-giving, and loving, marriage-based family.

The second account is specific to Adam. The difference is the nesamah. Based upon the internal Genesis timeline, an evaluation of relativity, and the fossil record, it can be deduced that our species, Homo sapiens, is between 20,000 and 100,000 years old. The unique man named Adam, however, was placed into the garden and given the nesamah just over 6,000 years ago. Scripture seems to indicate that he lived in the garden about 100 years before being expelled in 3967 BCE.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!