logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 6:52:28 AM(UTC)
Yada

What follows is an exchange between Yada and "N." Yada's comments follow the quoted text.

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 7:11 AM
To: email@ProphetofDoom.net
Subject: Greetings

Greetings

I'm a master student of light and Yahweh's teachings so after hearing a few of your interviews I was very impressed by your knowledge in general and especially knowledge of YHWH's words I was very pleased to know there are people out here like you advocating the true name of the creator which I totally commend you for.

Sadly, based upon what follows, you are the opposite of what you claim to be. You are not a student of Yah’s Word and are not enlightened by His Set Apart Spirit. Just knowing Yahweh’s name isn’t sufficient.

Quote:
I was not to pleased with your reasoning on religions, basically stating you're a christian when it sounds like you're more anti christian by the way you where tearing at the fabric of their religion and holidays. You ended that interview stating the messiah sacrificed his life for us and that Yahweh took human form is a totally incorrect statement knowing YAHWEH is all perfect, pure and infinite how could he ever take or want to take form of the most imperfect thing on earth which is us humans. I do not believe Yahweh ever took form of a human body. For one you could not fit infinity in a body and we cannot forget humanity has chosen lucifer ever since Adam and Eve bit the forbidden apple. You also do a mighty amount of judging when Yahweh tells us "Judge not".

What you believe isn’t relevant and your logic is seriously flawed. What Yahweh said is relevant and His reasons are profound. He said that He diminished Himself to human form to save us. He even explained how He solved the problem of imperfection being associated with perfection. You will find this revelation in the Salvation volume of Yada Yahweh. It is discussed in great detail in Isaiah and in the Psalms.

Your beliefs are very similar to the Gnostics of the first century and they were wrong too. And speaking of wrong, Satan’s name is Halal ben Shachar, not Lucifer and it’s Chawah, not Eve. Genesis does not name the fruit in the garden and according to Genesis, the purpose of our nesamah/conscience is to be judgmental. It is the implement of freewill and of choice. You need to study more and learn before you try to judge and teach.

Quote:
I'm not a scholar or a P.H.D but I believe Yahweh should be the only way to salvation and eternal life and the new testiments should be burned and only the ancient Y doc or ancient scrolls along with ALL of the sumerian tablets which eventually all text was stolen from should be the main points to advocate YHWH's words properly.

Again, what you believe isn’t relevant. While Yah is the only means to salvation, His way exclusively includes Him paying our penalty by way of His human manifestation—and yet you are denying this central plank of His plan—a plan which is central to the message of the Torah, Prophets and Psalms. The entire RC is committed to explaining how He fulfilled the OC promises.

While the RC is significantly corrupted, much of it can be reconstructed based upon the copious OC citations it includes and the 70 pre-Constantine first-, second-, and third-century MSS which have been discovered. The message of fulfillment it presents is essential to our understanding. Burning and ignoring it would be foolish.

Furthermore, you’re being a hypocrite when you discount the RC and then cite the “judge not” passage which is contained therein. Look up the word used for “judge” in the text, and read the passage in context (if you haven’t burned your copy), and discover what Yahushua meant.

Yahweh did not reveal Himself via “sumerian tablets” so your recommendation is silly in this regard. There was not relationship between Enoch nor Noah to Sumer, only to Yah. But there is a linguistic and racial connection through Shem. Abraham, for example, was from Ur, the former Sumerian, but then Babylonian, city near the mouth, not headwaters, of the Tigris and Euphrates. That said, there is no religious or political scheme more hated by Yahweh than that of the Babylonians.

Quote:
I've also tied the ancient Sumer tablets to the Dead Sea scrolls which also points out Yahweh being the original belief and name of the creator which dates back 4-5000 years back as we all know Enoch, Noah, and their ancestors where Summerian.

Based upon your letter, you aren’t well enough informed to do this, which is why you promote so many errant, baseless, and contradictory opinions. The fact Yahweh’s name was known to the people of ancient Sumer (whose tablets date back to 2500 BCE), isn’t surprising, but they worshiped sun and moon deities of many different names.

Quote:
I once again commend you on your good fight for Yahweh but please do further research in the the Summerian tablets and you'll find the connections your self. I believe I've read the ultimate original words of YHWH and it comes from the 7 tablets titled "Enuma Elish" and threw that and the ancient scriptures documented even before Moses I believe only the Creator YHWH should be praised and any of supposed "sons" where just that.

"N"

The ParanormL

Your beliefs and opinions are wrong, completely wrong. So, for the sake of your soul and others, stop promoting this nonsense and read Yada Yahweh. By doing so, you will discover that the Enuma Elish, like all religious texts, are nothing more than counterfeits of Yahweh’s plan—close enough to the truth to fool those who are either inadequately informed or inadequately judgmental. All that is Babylon is a counterfeit of truth.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!