logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Perry  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 2:02:45 AM(UTC)
Perry

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Having tried to get my mind around learning more of the Hebrew language (with little success considering the little time I get to put towards it), I have come to suspect a few things about it. Yah’s language seems to be set up like a mathematical system. All the vowels are relational operators, and the consonants are the variables. To describe something it is only necessary to link up the appropriate variables with the proper relational operators to get the true essential meaning of anything. I suspect we may have a simplified list of the variables and operations which will necessarily expand when we expand into a higher dimensional being. This would fit well with Yada’s supposition that “communication” is the basis for one of the new dimensions.
Offline Perry  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 3:19:09 AM(UTC)
Perry

I find the people who want to assign numerical values to letters and then add the letters of a word up (gematria) laughable. I envision the language such that each symbol/letter is a multidimensional hypercube of data points (bits) that are then merged with another symbol through the operators/vowels like the union or intersection of sets ( like an and or or function on binary numbers). These are then merged with other “words” in the “context” of an entire statement. When you consider the complexity of such a system in seven dimensions, it is possible to understand that a “name” completely defines a thing.

If each of the 22 letters represented a seven dimensional hypercube of data points in an array, and the value of any data point could be any of seven different values. How many different interactions would be possible?
Offline InHisName  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 9:03:13 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Perry wrote:

If each of the 22 letters represented a seven dimensional hypercube of data points in an array, and the value of any data point could be any of seven different values. How many different interactions would be possible?

2,494,357,888. No wonder the language is so complex, lol.
Offline Perry  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 8:16:30 AM(UTC)
Perry

If Yahowah is outside of time, then the four dimensional space-time continuum is purely contrived in His perspective. If so, what could the replacement dimensions be? Four dimensional time-space would only be there for our initial growth. I once read a speculation that our universe was created as a little bubble and then energy was inserted (big bang) to form our reality. What if that little bubble represents the womb, and the female genetic material, and the energy inserted is the sperm, the male genetic material. Life would then grow with some of it reaching a certain level of maturity where it would be able to be born into Yahowah's home. Thus, we would be born anew.
Offline Richard  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 12:45:32 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hello, Perry.

I respectfully suggest that you set aside your quest for evermore abstract entertainments in favor of plain, simple reading and coming to understand Yahowah's Word. Of what use are speculations such as these you are sharing? There are probably quite a few (I would not be among their number) who can follow along with your line of reasonings and who might be able to discuss such things with you intelligently. But again, to what end? How will a solid, indisputable answer benefit you or anyone else?

Your speculations aren't evil or anything; I just think you're wasting an obviously wonderful mind on trivial pursuits with no useable prize at the end.

You may throw rocks, but I used to be pretty good at duck 'n' cover "back in the day". Cool
Offline Perry  
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:29:56 PM(UTC)
Perry

Hello Richard,
I beg to differ. I do not have yours, or many others ability to translate. To be honest, you guys do such a great job, that all I end up doing is a spot check on something that intrigues me or I have a further question about. I would much rather point people to the books of translations that are already being presented and the forum. My personal focus is on the logical consistency of Yahowah’s word as it was logical inconsistencies that allowed me to break free from religion. I do, on the other hand, have someone in the household who is mired in religion and the only way I can see to remedy the situation is to see a big enough picture to shock her into reevaluating everything she has been indoctrinated in.
The information in the Towrah, Prophets and Psalms can be looked at in so many ways and has so many connotations that I feel the need to explore. This maintains my enthusiasm, as well as gives me entry points to share the wealth of information you guys are sharing. Just the other day I was able to peak someones interest due to scientific speculation which was then turned toward the science in the Towrah.
Perry
Offline Richard  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:02:23 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Ah. I stand corrected.