logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Theophilus  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 3:35:06 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Readers of Prophet of Doom likely are well aware of the justifications Islamic Jihadists claim for their violent actions based on the the earliest and best sources of Muhammad's life and words. I'd also heard about an upcoming event on a number of College Campi called Islamo-Fascsim Awareness Week. I anticipated some measure of response so was not shocked to come across the following:

http://michellemalkin.co...t-fakes-the-hate-at-gwu/

Offline Joseph  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:49:48 PM(UTC)
Joseph
Man

I suppose it's good to promote Islamo-fascism Awareness, but I was discouraged to read in the Horowitz disclaimer the old saw, "Hijacked their religion." Until we are honest enough to call Islam the political doctrine based on world wide genocide that it is, Muslims will continue to be its greatest victim. I also think that Jihad is a much better, descriptive, and to the point term than Islamo-fascism or any of the other terms out there that imply marginalization of Mohammed's faithful followers as somehow violators of the tenets of this warped philosophy.
Offline gammafighter  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 6:31:27 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Here's a related video I found. The question is "If it's not Islamo-fascism, what is it?":

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ympUui5J_E

These people obviously have the wrong idea about Islam. Yet, even with the interviewer playing by their rules (pretending that Islam is actually peaceful, etc.) the ignorance of these people is obvious. My favorite is the rabbi who says that he "cannot participate in that" (probably because he knows the answer but doesn't want to be seen admitting it).

This is why Islamo-Fascism Awareness week is so important. It reveals that some people are apparently unwilling to admit that these terrorists are even Muslim! If Islam were really peaceful, wouldn't Muslims want to distance themselves from terrorists? Instead they are standing up for the terrorists, saying that you can't say anything bad about any Muslims, even terrorists.