logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline visitor  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:37:24 AM(UTC)
visitor

I just finished reading chapter 3 of the 1st book. I loved that one paragraph where you talked of Yahweh getting down on His knees and adoring us. I thought to myself “Yes, He really is our Daddy”. When I have been in distress or just very tired from the cares of this world, I have often pictured myself crawling up into His lap and being comforted. With your paragraph, it makes that seem even more real to me now. When I pray, my prayers are conversations with Him; sometimes, I even get mad and yell at Him, but I always apologize and ask forgiveness because I know that whatever has happened has happened because of a poor choice I have made. This makes my relationship with Him so much closer.

I’m continuing with your old chapter 4 because the new one is still a work in progress. Let me know when it is available so I can print it out and re-read it.

Yours in HaMaschiach.
Offline YY  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:38:56 AM(UTC)
YY
Man

We are alike in the ways you've stated below. I think Scripture says that this is the kind of relationship our Heavenly Father wants with us--complete with a little yelling from time to time. He certainly does.

Your favorite paragraph was also mine.

YY