logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 12:04:01 AM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone, sorry for the confusion with this earlier posting. Basically, while Yada continues to work towards finishing YY, he would like to rework several chapters - especially since he now has access to all of you and your comments/feedback via this forum.

I will post a listing/outline of the chapters shortly that he would like to rework.

My apologies for not getting this out to you sooner - I have been trying to get Yadas correspondence up on the board.

I was also asked about our chat room on Paltalk. We now have the ability to show videos in the room. I have uploaded several already included Ron Wyatt, Dave Hunt, and others (these people and their work are cited in YY). If you have time, I hope that you will join us.

Here is the edited version of Hayah - Existence.

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2007 8:00:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
A 01 Hayah - Existence.doc (177kb) downloaded 34 time(s).
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 4:49:26 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm still reading through to correc the bookmarks in my pdf, but I've found one error so far. On page 7, last paragraph:
Quote:
“In (ba – near, with, and in proximity to, regarding the account of) the beginning (re’shith – at the start of time and the initiation of the process of existence, concerning the first fruits, the head of the family), God (‘elohym – the Mighty Ones) accordingly (‘et – accompanying and in association) created (bara’ – performed a miracle, choosing perfect transformation and renewed birth, conceiving, planning, preparing, and producing) the (ha) universe, the spiritual world (samiym – the heavens, and the abode of stars) and (wa) also (‘et) the (ha) earth, the material realm (‘erets – the physical and natural world of matter).” (Genesis 12:1)

That should be Genesis 1:1.
Offline Swalchy  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 4:56:47 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Why has the chapter been edited?
Offline Icy  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 9:02:54 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

I don't know, but there is some additional information (using the margins I use for making my pdf, there are 3 more pages) and some paragraphs have been rearranged.
Offline Icy  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 9:12:06 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

On page 13, 3rd paragraph:
Quote:
First, the Scriptures speak of micro-evolution, of all phylum of things replicating after their kind, and not of systemic macro-evolution, that is of chemicals to amoebas to humans. In support of God’s position, there is but one transitional body form in the fossil record (not so coincidently the very one that the Scriptures anticipated us finding)

Does Yada mention what this one transitional body form in the fossil record is? And where and why Scripture anticipates us finding it? I don't recall reading the answer to these questions anywhere.
Offline Theophilus  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 10:00:17 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Icy wrote:
On page 13, 3rd paragraph:

Does Yada mention what this one transitional body form in the fossil record is? And where and why Scripture anticipates us finding it? I don't recall reading the answer to these questions anywhere.

If it was answred in the chapter I missed it as well. The transitional form I would guess at would be a proto snake with legs transitioning to the current appendageless form we know today, but again that is a guess. I was also guessing that would lead to a discussion in the Chay chapter on the Cambrian expolsion but believe that is covered their already. This being the "sudden" appearance of a numerous complex animal body types in the fossil record.
Offline Icy  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 11:30:22 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Page 15, 3rd paragraph:
Quote:
This know and assumptions aside, man’s most enlightened guess, inclusive of studies of carbon dating, star evolution, and nuclear fuel consumption is that the universe was created in a “Big Bang” some 14 to 16 billion years ago when energy was first transformed into matter.

"This know and . . ." just doesn't sound right. Should it be "This knowledge and. . ."? Or was something deleted and not everything was caught?
Offline Mike  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2007 8:37:30 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Page 12, 4th paragraph: ", all within the five million year timeframe this actually occured," I think 5 million should be 5 billion since that is the approximate age of the Sun. But liquid water appeared on Earth 3.8 billion years ago so maybe this should be 3.8 billion instead of 5 billion?

Page 22, 2nd full paragraph: "Third we found 'adam, representing the descendants of the first man with a with a nesamah" "with a" is repeated.

The transitional body is Archaeopteryx.
In Leviticus 11:18 birds are listed and among them is the Hebrew word "tinshemet".
In Leviticus 11:30 reptiles are listed and among them is the Hebrew word "tinshemet".

You can find this on page 96 of the book "The Science of God" by Gerald L. Schroeder.

I would like to tell Yada and KP how much I appreciate the work that they are doing. I personally have been blessed and hopefully millions more will be blessed.
Offline Icy  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2007 10:39:05 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Mike,

Thanks for the info on the Archaeoperyx, and welcome to the forum.
Offline Mike  
#10 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2007 10:08:07 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Icy,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Good to be a member.