logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JamesH  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:36:10 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Truthcomber
I don't think any one here at YY forum believes the earth is 6000 yr old more like 15 billion yr

Have you read The Science of God by Gerald L. Schroeder ?

YY  refers to the book and comments on it in ‘Owr – Light

To bring this all together, I am going to refer to, and on occasion paraphrase, a work called The Science of God by Gerald Schroeder, a man with doctoral degrees in nuclear physics and earth science from M.I.T. His book serves to present relativity, quantum mechanics, biology, and probability in simple, easy to understand terms. He not only deduced a similar exponential, he was the first to compare creation’s clock to Bare’syth time.
http://yadayahweh.com/pd...a_Yahweh_Genesis_Owr.pdf

Schroeder explains the strongest evidence I have ever read on the age of the universe and earth creation.

What I have been having problems with lately is the time line of when Adam ( mankind ) was created.
I have a hypothesis that Adam is way older than 6000 yrs and the event of Noah also shifts further back in time.

Truthcomber
How old do you think the creation of Adam is and do you have proof?
Offline JamesH  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:46:31 AM(UTC)
JamesH

JamesH wrote:
Hi Truthcomber
I don't think any one here at YY forum believes the earth is 6000 yr old more like 15 billion yr

Have you read The Science of God by Gerald L. Schroeder ?

YY  refers to the book and comments on it in ‘Owr – Light

To bring this all together, I am going to refer to, and on occasion paraphrase, a work called The Science of God by Gerald Schroeder, a man with doctoral degrees in nuclear physics and earth science from M.I.T. His book serves to present relativity, quantum mechanics, biology, and probability in simple, easy to understand terms. He not only deduced a similar exponential, he was the first to compare creation’s clock to Bare’syth time.
http://yadayahweh.com/pd...a_Yahweh_Genesis_Owr.pdf

Schroeder explains the strongest evidence I have ever read on the age of the universe and earth creation.

What I have been having problems with lately is the time line of when Adam ( mankind ) was created.
I have a hypothesis that Adam is way older than 6000 yrs and the event of Noah also shifts further back in time.

Truthcomber
How old do you think the creation of Adam is and do you have proof?

Offline JamesH  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:29:08 AM(UTC)
JamesH

TruthComber wrote:
Hi All,

Isaiah 24:1 speaks of the earth being turned upside down, this also had to have happened prior to Genesis 1:2. Job 9:5 speaks of the time the stars were sealed and the sun could not shine on the planet. This was because the flood that covered the earth froze. Archeologists have found an elephant frozen in the process of eating.

Truthcomber

I just took a look at Isaiah 24 : 1 and it does not say anything about the earth being turned upside down nor does the context of Isaiah 24 : 1 have any thing to do with your statement above.

Truthcomber have you looked up the original words of the verses you posted or read them in context?

Isaiah 24 : 1 did not happen before Gen 1

Job 9 : 5   The context has nothing to do with god freezing the earth 

This is just my opinion, you may have some accurate facts but  what you have presented is not even close to Yahs word.
Offline JamesH  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:57:22 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Hi truthcomer

I only asked you 3 questions ??? none of which you answered
Offline InHisName  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:32:06 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Hi TC,

What is the point of all of this? Confused

What are you proving and to whom and why?

YHWH created everything over the last 14+ billion years.

6000+ years ago He created Adam.

5980 years ago He kicked Adam out of the Garden.

All you need to know is in the Towrah... See my point #3 in your introduction thread.
Offline JamesH  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:22:13 AM(UTC)
JamesH

The sixth  yowm ( period of time )

‘Owr – Light pg 10  http://YadaYahweh.com/pdf/Yada_Yahweh_Genesis_Owr.pdf

As confirmation, this diminishment is evident in the relative scale of subjects covered in the creation account itself, from its focus on the universe on the first day, to the solar system and earth, to plants, the atmosphere, then to animals, and eventually to man in successive periods.
This logarithmic spiral is pertinent because when we apply the celestial unit of measure to the creative timeline described in BaRe’syth / In the Beginning / Genesis we discover that each of the six days of creation coincide perfectly with verifiable developments in the cosmos and here on earth. Yahowah’s insights regarding this telescoping unit of measure are manifest in the opening lines of the 19th Psalm. Its words are as riveting as they are precise.

According to Gerald Schroeder in " The Science of God " and also quoted by yada the sixth yowm ( period of time ) started some 1/4 billion years ago to present( pg 63 The Science of God)

Yah's word in Genisis only tells us that adam ( man, mankind ) was created some time during the 1/4 billion yowm (period of time)Genisis 1 : 24-31
   Yada has commented in the past and I agree with him that we don't know how long Adam was in the garden.

I don't think we have any proof of the date when Adam was created or the date he was placed in the garden. Other than the 6th period of time

So we can calculate the 6000 yr time period starting when Adam left the garden not when he was created. Genisis 5

This is just my take on creation