logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tiffany  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2007 4:49:53 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Quote:
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 1:26 PM
To: email@YadaYahweh.com
Subject: Symbols of Judaism, finding a mate, donations

Shalom, Happy Sukkot and good day to you Yada,

Thank you for creating the yada Yahweh forum. It has been a blessing. It's always a pleasure reading the posts of Ken and "Yada." Their posts are very insightful and they're very intelligent men.

As you already know, a half truth is a whole lie and all religions are lies. The primary symbol of Christianity, the cross, is overtly Satanic. Is that also true of certain symbols in Judaism? Specifically the Star of David and the skull-cap that Orthodox Jews wear? What are the origins of these symbols?

Also, much to my regret I've long come to the conclusion that America will be destroyed. Salvation shall not come from Washington nor from a populace as stupid, ignorant and apathetic as ours. We have been indoctrinated to the point of irrationality almost as much as Islamic societies have been. Knowing the hell that will soon encompass the entire world, should I even bother to seek out a companion in my earthly life?

I was also wondering if you accept donations?

May Yah keep you safe as you move back to the West Coast!

Shalom,

J

Happy Campout to you J,

Ken is active in the Forum, but Yada isn’t me. Yada is the Forum Moderator. And yes, both are insightful fellows. My friend Joe was the creator of the YY Forum. I’ll let him know how much you are enjoying it.

The round skull cap is pagan, adopted during the Greek period. It represents the sun. I’m not aware of the origins of the six pointed star. Yahweh’s only tangible symbol is the six plus one menorah.

America will be destroyed. The nation can no longer be saved, and for the reasons you suggest.

There is no reason for you not to seek out a companion. We still have 16 to 19 years, and then 7 to 10, 1000, and eternity.

Yada
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 7:28:15 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Hello Tiffany, I was curious as well. I receieved an explanation from a Messianic Rabbi regarding the star of David/ Dawid sysmbol. What he told me was that it is based on over lapping the Hebrew Vowels that comprise David/Dawid's name. In Hebrew dalet waw dalet or in English DVD or DWD and emblazoned on the shield's of David's warriors.

From what I can tell it looks more like the Phonecian/Paleo-Hebrew triangular dalet doubled.

I also found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David

Make of it what you will. I know of one website that uses an image I'm fond of that looks like the Israeli flag however replacing the blue six point star with a seven candled minorah / lampstand.
Offline shalom82  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2007 2:46:30 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have also heard that the Magen Daud (star of David) is David's dalets superimposed on one another. One right side up and another upside down. I think that is a very plausible explanation. I don't believe that it is necesarily pagan although it has been used in that respect. I will be honest with you. I wear one. I wear a star of David because as it stands it is the symbol of the nation of Israel. I don't believe it's Yahuweh's symbol and I agree with Yada that the only truly plausible symbol of Yahuweh is a 7 branch Menorah. I wear it for several reasons. I do so because I do believe that it was the royal seal of David and the Messiah Yahushua is from the line of David, and the throne of David will be reestablished. And because I want to share my fate with Israel. I don't want to deny Yahuweh's set apart nation that I have been grafted into. Some people wear American flag fashion to show their love of America. I wear the Magen Daud to remind me and get to the point that I love Israel and all her people. I wear it to remind myself of the history of Israel. I remember the Yellow Juden stars of David and the pogroms and inquisitions, and I remind myself that being part of Israel is no picnic.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.