logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2007 5:53:10 AM(UTC)
Yada

Reprinted below is an exchange between Yada and "C." Yada's comments are in red.

Quote:
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 9:47 AM
To: "C"
Subject: RE: Three Questions

To: Yada Yahweh

Subject: Three Questions

I am thoroughly enthralled with the 'Yada Yahweh' books, and have been learning so much. Thank you for your hard work on behalf of the Kingdom.

Thanks for the encouraging words. It is a labor of love. I get far more out of it than I put into it.

I'm somewhat of a Berean, so if someone could help me with the following questions, I would be most appreciative.

1. In reading "Book 3: Going Astray, Chapter 5 Yashar - Stand Up," I read on page 21 that after Messiah returns "All sin will be removed from the Earth." If all sin is removed from the earth why is sin atonement still a requirement as stated in Ezekiel (Yehezqel) 45:13-25?

I didn't word this as well as I could have and will probably edit it some for clarity. I'm currently just beginning a complete edit pass through all seven volumes.

That said, everything corrupt is either killed or removed between Atonment and Tabernacles in 2033. But choice remains, just as it did in Eden, for the mortal souls who populate the Millennial Sabbath. So, since people can choose poorly, non-fatal sins (like false teaching) have to have a cure. The Miqra' are the cure.

And while the Torah pointed toward Yahushua's fulfilment, telling us what would happen and why, in the Millennial Sabbath, the Miqra' will serve as reminders, as a way of helping the mortal souls living at that to be cognizent of what Yah has done for them.

2. I can fathom the feminine aspect of the Set Apart Spirit. And have even suspected as much in my inner being. However, in John (Yohanan) 16:12-14, Yahushua says "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when [H]e, the Spirit of Truth, comes, [H]e will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on [H]is own; [H]e will speak only what [H]e hears, and [H]e will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you." (NIV) I'm having a tough time connecting the 'He' part to the feminine aspect of the Set Apart Spirit. Is it possible something was lost in translation?

This is the most challenging verse in this regard as the Old Covenant references to the Set Apart Spirit are consistantly feminine. So the passage you have cited is the odd man out. In this case, the Yahuchanon discussion is a continuation of one of the Renewed Covenant's most important narratives. Yahushua is telling His disciples that He, the Father, and the Spirit are all the same because the Son and Spirit are manifistations of Yahuweh, set apart from Him to serve us. So in the context of saying that He is the Spirit, and that He would return to live within them, it would have been very confusing and disconcerting to His audience to say "She."

This recognized, we don't actually know what Yahushua said. There are more than 300,000 known conflicts between the Textus Receptus (which is a scholastic fraud) and the oldest Greek RC manuscripts. And sadly, all our translations are based on rubbish. The only passages in the RC whach can be rendered reliable, are those which either cite an Old Covenant verse or those which accurately affirm the Covenant's message, and in which there are many consistent first and second century MSS.

Also problematic in this discussion is that Yahushua would have spoken to His disciples in Aramaic. In that language, like Hebrew, but unlike Greek, ruwach/spirit is a feminine noun, and thus would have required a different pronoun. At best, our English translations are grossly innaccurate translations of grossly inconsistent Greek manuscripts which were translations of what was actually said in Aramaic or Hebrew. So, yes, "something was lost in translation."

Here is the bottom line "C." With considerable effort and inspiration, we can accurately determine what Yahuweh revealed in the Torah, Prophets and Psalms. It is the Word of God, divinely inspired Scripture. Yahushua told us countless times that the Torah, Prophets, and Pslams were place to turn for answers, for truth, for sound teaching, and for life.

3. I can't seem to wrap my mind around the Father/Mother concept, as presented in the Yada Yahuweh books, i. e. the Father being Yahuweh, and the Mother being the Set Apart Spirit, as relating to the 5th Commandment. How does this compare to what Yahushua says in Matthew (Mattithyahu) 15:4-6 and Mark 7:10,11 and Mk 10:19, which clearly relates to human mothers and fathers being honored/respected? I understand the Word can have multiple layers of meaning, because the Word is the Living Word of Yahuweh. What am I missing? Help!

I can't help you here because I don't see any conflict with Mt15 or Mk7, which recount the same conversation, with the concept of highly valuing our Heavenly Father and Spiritual Mother so as to prolong our life. In fact, the penalty basis of Yahushua's statement, Exodus 21:17, serves to confirm that the commandment is referring to our Heavenly Father and Mother. Yahushua's point was that the rabbinical tradition, read religion, was wrong. And, Mk 10 suggests that the mundane and superficial application of the commandment was inadequet, once again supporting the spiritual meaning.

May Yahuweh bless you for taking the time to answer these questions in a Spirit-filled manner.

Praise Yah,

"C"

Yada

PS: Knowing that others may be wresting with some of the same questions, we like to post email exchanges like this in the YY Forum, hoping that they spawn additonal discussion. Unless I hear from you otherwise, I'd like to have this posted anonomously.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!