logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline tdehaven  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:40:43 AM(UTC)
tdehaven

Here I would like to post lies from the Book of Romans. Please contribute to this post!

This used to be my favorite scripture, what I would call my life verse. Now I know it is one of the Greatest Lies!
Romans 8 From the NIV version:

Vs1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (THIS WAS THE VERSE THAT KEPT ME DECEIVED IN BLIND FAITH FOR 22 YEARS!) 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law (READ TORAH) of sin and death. 3 For what the law (TORAH) was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh,(HERE PAUL IS ASSOCIATING THE TORAH WITH OUR FLESH) God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law (TORAH) might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh(TORAH) but according to the Spirit. (And here Paul just damned all Christians to death again by tying our faith to the CROSS and the SPIRIT, in stark contrast to abiding in the TORAH and with Yahowsha.)

Please contribute to pointing out Paul's deception as you get time so we all can free ourselves from deception. May Yah bless you all!
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 3:06:02 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
The Roman's verses that stick out to me are in Chapter 7 where Paul compares the relationship we should have to the Towrah with that of a wife to her dead husband.

ISR:
Rom 7:1 Or do you not know, brothers – for I speak to those knowing the Torah – that the Torah rules over a man as long as he lives?
Rom 7:2 For the married woman has been bound by Torah to the living husband, but if the husband dies, she is released from the Torah concerning her husband.
Rom 7:3 So then, while her husband lives, she shall be called an adulteress if she becomes another man’s. But if her husband dies, she is free from that part of the Torah, so that she is not an adulteress, having become another man’s.
Rom 7:4 So my brothers, you also were put to death to the Torah through the body of Messiah, for you to become another’s, the One who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to Elohim.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the passions of sins, through the Torah, were working in our members to bear fruit to death.
Rom 7:6 But now we have been released from the Torah, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in newness of Spirit and not in oldness of letter.

TWTY:
Or do you not know or recognize, understand or are you not aware of and therefore err and are clueless, ignorant and lack the information, brothers and fellow brethren - for the reason that I am speaking and chatting to those who you know and understand, perceive and realise, notice and discern, discover and observe, experience and ascertain, learn and distinguish, comprehend and think about, acknowledge and recognise law and commandment, rule and order, statue and ordinance - that concerning this, the Law, the teachings and precepts, instructions and commandments of the Torah masters and has dominion, exercises rule, influence and power on a man and human being upon the amount of time that he or she lives and continues to exist in this world? For this reason, the married woman has been bound and restricted, tied and constrained by law and commandment, rule and order, statue and ordinance to her man and husband who is living and who continues to exist, but nevertheless, if the man and husband may die, having his soul separated from his body, she has been destroyed and abolished, invalidated and freed, severed and terminated, separated and annulled from the law and commandment, rule and order, statue and ordinance of the man and husband, therefore no longer being bound to him in marriage. So then and therefore, accordingly, consequently and these things being so, she will be warned and commanded, admonished and called, revealed and declared to be an adulterous and treacherous, disloyal and unfaithful woman if she comes to be and exist, arise and appear with another man if her man and husband is still living and continuing to exist. But nevertheless, if the man and husband may die, having his soul separated from his body, she is and exists as free and unrestrained, unconstrained and not under obligation, unfettered and independent, becoming separated from that law and commandment, rule and order, statue and ordinance, and if she comes to be and exist, arise and appear with another man and husband, she does not exist as an adulterous and treacherous, disloyal and unfaithful woman. So then and therefore, for this reason, for this purpose and as a result of this, my brothers and fellow brethren, you were also put and sentenced to death in the Law, the teachings and precepts, instructions and commandments of the Torah through the means of and on the grounds of, on account of and for the reason of, on the basis of and because of the flesh and mortal body of the Anointed Messiah*, for and on behalf of you to come to be and exist, arise and appear with another, to Him who has been raised and lifted up, awakened and restored from out of death and lifelessness, deceased and inanimateness, so that and in order that we may bear and produce fruit to God*. For this reason, whenever and as long as we were and existed in, by and with the flesh, the passions and impulses, affections and feelings of sin and error, misses of the mark and mistakes, violation of the law of the Supreme One and the wandering from the Way and from the state of uprightness that were through the means of and on the grounds of, on account of and for the reason of, on the basis of and because of the Law, the teachings and precepts, instructions and commandments of the Torah, were operating and working, acting, functioning and were being active and effective in, by and with our bodies members, parts and limbs, for and on behalf of bearing and producing fruit for death and separation, the separation of the soul from the Supreme One. But nevertheless, now, at this very moment in time, we have been destroyed and abolished, invalidated and freed, severed and terminated, separated and annulled from the Law, the teachings and precepts, instructions and commandments of the Torah, having died and become separated in, by and with that which we were being held back and detained, restrained and hindered, suppressed and quashed, withheld and stifled, prevented and confined, oppressed and stopped, dying to the power and control of its condemnation, so then and therefore, for this reason, for this purpose and as a result of this, we serve and act accordingly, are subject to and are directed in, by and with newness and fullness of Spirit*, and not in oldness and ancientness of written letter and account, report, decree and document.

And some will say I am taking this out of context because Paul goes on to cite the 119th Psalm and say he delights in the Torah, but no amount of context can make what he just said true. The 7th chapter present's Paul's view that the Towrah existed to guided us to the Messiah and now that He has come it is not needed.

I could spend all day on verses where Paul is wrong. Anytime he spoke of circumcision are the ones I like to point to because they are the easiest to disprove with God's word, and it forces the person you are pointing them out to to either admit Paul was wrong or twist the Scriptures to fit Paul.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Cheeto1030 on 8/1/2014(UTC)