logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jeffrey1  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:47:58 AM(UTC)
jeffrey1

Yehshua....ehyehshua....IAM SAVES. We all know here that yahwey is a minor god and not the creator(exodus 3:10-15) . Knowing this it would only make sense that the messiahs name would be spelled and pronounced as syated here. Yhwy/jah/jehova etc. is synonomous / interchangable with satan according to jewish encyclopedia and clearly laid out in lexicon if persistent with looking up many reference numbers. Why do you worship the advesary anyway? I am sorry that I do not undetstand. Jewish encyclopedia staes that yhwy/jehova/yahu etc. Is a tool of Baal. I will never understand this religion of judaism. It involves the occult, (kabalah)it is self worship in place of the creator(rabbis/ jewish race if there is such a thing) and is anti biblical(talmud bavli). I am not saying this with anymosity as I hold no enmity to those who claim to be jewish. I as a christian am taught to love all and I try the best that I can. We know no one is righteous, no not one and I am not worthy of the graceful gift given me. Please help me understand . I always try to listen and understand all perspectives before drawing my conclusions but all I see from the old testemant is abomination in the name of this yhwy. Do you not see that Ehyeh Shua came to save you from your own self destruction. Your hate/racism / anti gentileism will only reap to you what you have sown. I understand that many do not think in this manner. Some of the most compassionate people I know claim to be jewish ethnically. They do not practice judaism and prefer to not discuss it as to them it is all nonsense. They I suppose you would consider atheist. However my best man is Karaite and will be my brother for eternity He tells me that he would not have been able to participate in my wedding party if he practiced mainsyream judaism as he would not be allowed to go to my church. He has told me that a person who practices mainstream judaism or rabbinical judaism as he refers to it is able to pray/worship in a mosque if a temple/synagogue is not available but never a christian church. He believes that the one we call saviour was a great teacher and respects all of his teachings, he just does not believe that he was Ehyeh incarnate. That would be the only difference we have on subject and I respect that. He does not worship yhwy/yahu/jehova though and has taught me many, many things that unfortunately I never hear in our churches. This I do not quite understand as when I speak in private with elders they are aware but we will never hear from our pulpits. The ONE TRUE GOD / EHYEH blesses us all if we are observant and obediant. Why do you hold such enmity towards us(gentiles)? Bless all, jeffrey1

Offline cgb2  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:37:52 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Welcome to the forum...er, I think Jeffrey1.
I doubt you will get much of a response because you didn;t state anything that pertains or is relevant to the purpose of this forum.
Please read/verify:
http://www.introtogod.org first, and then maybe you'll have something rational and relevant to say and discuss.
Offline jeffrey1  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 7:32:53 AM(UTC)
jeffrey1

Thank you for your response. It at least let me know that someone took time to read what I posted. I took your advice and read at link provided. I do have some issues with what I read there. Mainly the claim with what torah actually says. I read the torah along with my english bibles using unicode. Are you saying that the statement I made in reference to Ehyeh being the true name of creator is incorrect? Please explain.Torah clearly states that this is the name that Moshe/Moses or whatever you choose to call him was given ,not once not twice as Moshe seemed a bit slow on the uptake here and Ehyeh got somewhat impatient. He did make it clear though that this was the name to give to Israel and to be known by for all generations to come. Are you denying this? So who is this Yah ho a waw or whatever the spelling was that it spoke of? Are you saying that you are to rewrite what torah says because only you know what it should say? I do not understand, please explain.If you are to deny what torah states, do not use it for your foundation. Write a new book and call it whatever you prefer.I try to respect whatever faith some believes, but please do not pervert the torah or NT anymore than it already has been by so called christianity and rabbinical judaism. One thing I certainly will testify about the Koran is that it has never changed or meaning been lost through mistranslations deliberate or otherwise. I do agree that people who espouse any particular faith and I mean all of them do pervert the scriptures of the faith they adopt. But what I read there was someone once again doing the same. I do not like what christians have produced by ignorance and lack of study trying to obtain knowledga of the faith the easy way nor do I like what judaism has produced by deceit mainly and fwke christians have followed this twisted trail. Now that being said is this so called entity that I just read abou yhwy/jah/jehova/yahu or some ther entity that someone is trying to use existing scripture to support? I have never seen this spelling before. I am not claiming that it is incorrect but is it the same entity that we are speaking of known as yah/jah/yhwy/jehova/yahu etc. I am not clear on this as it did not answer that question. If it is not, write your own scripture and start a new faith. El hehe Ron Hubbard did it. You can to as well, it is your right to do so but do not use and pervert existing scripture of another faith to accomplish it , that is just plain lazy. Maybe even plagaristic, it has obviously been done before though. I am not being a wiseguy here, just please in order to continue tell me who this deity is. I ask this because if it is yhwy/jah etc. It has already clearly been established who it is and therefore let us refer to my oriiginal post. May I remind anyone here that no further response on your part is very damning so I think that my questions raised here deserve a response from someone. Also I think my original post was very rational and relevant. If you are to make such claim please explain yourself rather than just dismiss with such response, it exposes yiu to be be what you called me. Bless youb all , jeffrey1
Offline cgb2  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 12:32:53 PM(UTC)
cgb2

jeffrey1 wrote:
Thank you for your response. It at least let me know that someone took time to read what I posted. I took your advice and read at link provided.

You're welcome. Wow, you're a very fast reader, researcher and verifier. +900 pages in a day!
Please use paragraph breaks in your posts, it will be far easier to read.

jeffrey1 wrote:
I do have some issues with what I read there. Mainly the claim with what torah actually says. I read the torah along with my english bibles using unicode. Are you saying that the statement I made in reference to Ehyeh being the true name of creator is incorrect? Please explain.

Yes, it is incorrect. Now I know you didn't read it.

jeffrey1 wrote:
Torah clearly states that this is the name that Moshe/Moses or whatever you choose to call him was given ,not once not twice as Moshe seemed a bit slow on the uptake here and Ehyeh got somewhat impatient. He did make it clear though that this was the name to give to Israel and to be known by for all generations to come. Are you denying this? So who is this Yah ho a waw or whatever the spelling was that it spoke of?.

No I'm not denying Yahowah (YHWH, yod hey wah hey, ancient hebrew pictograph in my avitar) is his name forever throughout all generations.

jeffrey1 wrote:
Are you saying that you are to rewrite what torah says because only you know what it should say? I do not understand, please explain.If you are to deny what torah states, do not use it for your foundation. Write a new book and call it whatever you prefer.I try to respect whatever faith some believes, but please do not pervert the torah or NT anymore than it already has been by so called christianity and rabbinical judaism.

Once again you proove you didn't read it.

jeffrey1 wrote:
One thing I certainly will testify about the Koran is that it has never changed or meaning been lost through mistranslations deliberate or otherwise.

Are you a muslim? You should also read http://prophetofdoom.net/

jeffrey1 wrote:
I do agree that people who espouse any particular faith and I mean all of them do pervert the scriptures of the faith they adopt. But what I read there was someone once again doing the same. I do not like what christians have produced by ignorance and lack of study trying to obtain knowledga of the faith the easy way nor do I like what judaism has produced by deceit mainly and fwke christians have followed this twisted trail. Now that being said is this so called entity that I just read abou yhwy/jah/jehova/yahu or some ther entity that someone is trying to use existing scripture to support? I have never seen this spelling before. I am not claiming that it is incorrect but is it the same entity that we are speaking of known as yah/jah/yhwy/jehova/yahu etc. I am not clear on this as it did not answer that question. If it is not, write your own scripture and start a new faith. El hehe Ron Hubbard did it. You can to as well, it is your right to do so but do not use and pervert existing scripture of another faith to accomplish it , that is just plain lazy. Maybe even plagaristic, it has obviously been done before though. I am not being a wiseguy here, just please in order to continue tell me who this deity is. I ask this because if it is yhwy/jah etc. It has already clearly been established who it is and therefore let us refer to my oriiginal post.

Once again you prove you didn't read it or even try to understand what folks in this forum generally embrace. Similar to much of what you state above we'd be in agreement.

jeffrey1 wrote:
May I remind anyone here that no further response on your part is very damning so I think that my questions raised here deserve a response from someone. Also I think my original post was very rational and relevant. If you are to make such claim please explain yourself rather than just dismiss with such response, it exposes yiu to be be what you called me. Bless youb all , jeffrey1

You have no right to demand anyone's time here, nor do you deserve it... especially when you demonstrate you have put little effort into understanding the resources already given and want to spoon fed instead. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:04:00 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
jeffrey1 wrote:
Are you saying that the statement I made in reference to Ehyeh being the true name of creator is incorrect? Please explain.Torah clearly states that this is the name that Moshe/Moses or whatever you choose to call him was given ,not once not twice as Moshe seemed a bit slow on the uptake here and Ehyeh got somewhat impatient. He did make it clear though that this was the name to give to Israel and to be known by for all generations to come. 1

I am sending you out (salah – dispatching) to Pharaoh to bring (yasa’)
My family (‘ani ‘am – My people), the Children (ben) of Yisra’el (Yisra’el –
from ‘ysh sarah ‘el, individuals who engage and endure with God) out of (min)
the Crucible of Egypt (mitsraym).
And Moseh said to the Mighty One (‘elohym –
God), ‘Who (my) am I (‘aoki) that (ky) I should go (halak – walk) to (‘el)
Pharaoh and thereby (ky) bring out (yasa’ – deliver) the Children of Yisra’el
from
(min) the Crucible of Egypt (mitsraym)?
He [God Almighty] said (‘amar – promised), ‘Indeed (ky – be
assured), I will be (‘ehayah – I will exist) with (‘im – alongside in an associated
interactive relationship near) you (‘atah).
And this (zeh) is your sign (‘owth – miraculous non-verbal symbol and
signal) that indeed (ky) I have sent you (salah – dispatched you).’
In (ba) the process of bringing (yasa’ – delivering) the (ha) people (‘am –
family) out of (min – from) the Crucible of Egypt (Mitsraym), you (‘atah) shall
serve with (‘abad ‘eth – work with) God (‘elohym) upon (‘al) this (zeh)
mountain (har).’
And Moseh said to God (ha ‘elohym – the Mighty One), ‘Now look, if
(hineh) I go (bow’ – come) to the Children (ben – sons) of Yisra’el (Yisra’el –
those who strive and struggle with, persist, engage, and endure with, who
persevere with and are empowered by God), and say (‘amar) to them, “The God
(‘elohym – Mighty Ones) of your fathers (‘ab) sent me out (salah) to (‘el) you
(‘atem), and they ask (‘amar – question) me, ‘What (mah) is His (hu) personal
and proper name
(shem),’ what (mah) shall I say (‘amar) to (‘el) them?”’
“God (‘elohym) said (‘amar – answered and
I’ – ( ֶא ְה יֶ ה) ‘.ehayah’ (ֲא ֶשׁ ר) asher’ ( ֶא ְה יֶ ה) promised) to (‘el) Moseh, ‘ehayah
Am Who I Am,
’” or “‘I Am associated with existence,’
He said
(‘amar), ‘Tell (‘amar) the Children of Yisra’el, “I Am (‘ehayah –
first person singular of the verb hayah, meaning I exist) has sent (salah) me to
you.”’

God (‘elohym), moreover (‘owd – besides this and
in addition), said (‘amar – declared) to (‘el) Moseh, ‘You shall say (‘amar) this
(koh) to (‘el) the Children of Yisra’el (beny yisra’el – children who strive and
struggle with, those who persist and endure with, those who persevere with and
are empowered by God), “Yahowah ( - hwhy - י ה ו ה), God (‘elohym) of
your fathers
(‘ab), God of ‘Abraham, God of Yitschaq, and God of Ya’aqob,
sent
(salah) me (‘any) to (‘el) you (‘atem).” This (zeh) is My (‘any) personal
and proper name
(shem) forever (la ‘olam – for all time and into eternity). This
(zeh) is My (‘any) memorial, My renown name (zeker – commemoration,
inheritance right, symbol, sign, signature, maxim, (and most importantly), the way
I want to be recalled, remembered and known) in all dwelling places, homes
(dowr), times, and generations (dowr).’
Go to (halak – walk to) and (wa) gather together (‘asap) the elders
(zaqen) of the Children of Yisra’el, and say to them, ‘Yahowah (), God
(‘elohym) of your fathers (‘ab), has appeared (ra’ah – has become visible,
revealing Himself) to me, the God of ‘Abraham, God of Yitschaq, and God of
Ya’aqob, saying
(‘amar) to them, “He has noticed (paqad - observed and paid
attention to your summons), and has taken into account (paqadeti), what is
being done
(‘asah) to you (la ‘atem) in (ba) the Crucible of Egypt (mitsraym)
and He promises (‘amar – says) that He will lift you up and withdraw you
(‘alah ‘eth ‘atem) from (min) misery and persecution (‘ony – affliction and
suffering, harassment and poverty, being mishandled and put down, oppression
and suppression) in the realm (‘erets – land and nation) of the Crucible of
Egypt (mitsraym) and to a land (‘erets – realm)…flowing with milk and
honey.”’

And they will listen and respond to (shama’ – hear and pay
attention to) the sound of your voice (qowl ‘atah), and to your arrival (wa bow’
‘atah), and the elders of the Children of Yisra’el will go to the king (melek –
political and religious dictator) of Egypt and say (‘amar – speak these words and
tell him), ‘Yahowah (), God (‘elohym) of the Hebrews (‘Ibryym) has met
(qarah – held a meeting) with (‘al – among and on behalf of) us (nahu). Please
(na’) let us go out, walking a three-day path (halak derek saloset yowmym –
walk out of here following a route which will require three days) into (ba) the
(ha) desert (midabar – wasteland, barren wilderness, and lifeless place) to offer a
sacrifice
(zabah – slaughter a sacrificial lamb) to (la – according to and on behalf
of) Yahowah (), our (nahu) God (‘elohym).

Funny how you stop after Ehayah and ignore where God goes on to say tell them that YAHOWAH, yod hey waw hey, was his personal and proper name, the name bu which he wants to be known in all dwelling places and for all time.

God's name appears as Yahowah 7,000 times in the Scriptures. In Exodus 3:14 ehayah is not called a name, God simply tells Moshe to say that ehayah has sent him, and then goes on in the very next verse to tell him to say that Yahowah God's of your fathers has sent him, and then goes on further to say that Yahowah is His name. So god never calls ehayah His name, and then says that Yahowah is His name for all times, and you dismiss and demean Yahowah and cling to ehayah.

Ehayah appears only three times in all of Scripture. Twice in Exodus 3:14 the first time used as a verb, and the second used as a noun being a title. It is used again in Hosea 1:9 as a noun, but not as a title. And I say it was used the second time in Exodus 3:14 as a title because the very next statement out of God's mouth is that His name is Yahowah and that is His name for all time so it is clearly not a name when used in the previous statement.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline cgb2  
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:52:44 PM(UTC)
cgb2

^ Thanks James. I missed that this was the same ol' name=I am routine.....only in hebrew
Offline James  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:04:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

cgb2 wrote:
^ Thanks James. I missed that this was the same ol' name=I am routine.....only in hebrew

Yeah it's the same argument used against Yah's name over and over. Taking the Ex 3:14 out of the context of the whole of Scripture, and out of the context of the next verse to come to a conclusion. As always with Scripture context is king, the context of the sentence, the context of the paragraph or statement, the context of the chapter the context of the book the context of the whole of Scripture. If you were to take Exodus 3:14 out of the context of all of that then yes you would be able to say that His name is Ehayah, and Jefferey would be correct that we should call Him Ehayah, but in the context of the all of that Ehayah/I am is a title and Yahowah is His name.

Offline James  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:47:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

jeffrey1 wrote:
May I remind anyone here that no further response on your part is very damning

Not to be bating, but it has been four days since I responded using Scriptural evidence and you have not made a single comment. At what point does this apply to you?