logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FredSnell  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 4:24:41 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just increased activity?..We all have read some on the HAARP, and of course I'm sure steering currents can be trifled with, but to what extent?

I might suggest looking at the date in the red boxes and scrolling down to Oct 14th 2012

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/

And it is true that the Atlantic Conveyor sys has affected change just like it always has.

http://www.rapid.ac.uk/sis/atlantic_conveyor.php
Offline NorthCountryGirl  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2012 11:47:17 PM(UTC)
NorthCountryGirl

A documentary was recently released called 'Why in the World are they Spraying?' - A sequel to 'What in the World are they Spraying'. It details how those "contrails" that never disappear are used to manipulate the weather.

These chemical clouds were dispersed over my sky on an almost daily basis this past growing season and... it NEVER rained. It has been a devastating year for farmers.
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2012 12:50:00 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
I'm certain there's a race going on in geo-engineering. Who can best lead us to favorable climate change probably has many interested parties involved, gov't included. It's a known fact that over the past few years the Chinese government has fired thousands of missiles filled with silver iodide, and god knows what else, into the atmosphere, dispersing their contents, in hopes of creating precipitation for their farms and water retention. By causing weather patterns there to change to favorable conditions might be the culprit behind patterns here that cause droughts. We in the great gulf coast region have felt the effects of, no to low parcipitation changes
and has wiped out many farmers and ranchers. I know many around our country have noticed and increase in hot days compared to mild pleasant weather they were use to, and I hope it's just cyclical, but I'm having doubts b/c theirs money in the field and whens there's money to be made just as in war, we will find participants.
Offline cgb2  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2012 2:57:28 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
http://www.sott.net/arti...ficially-cool-the-planet

They have had international agreements for decades that countries could manipulate their own weather, but couldn't modify weather as an act of warfare against other nations.