logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 4:00:26 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I hate him with a perfect hate. I honestly do!

So, one of my friends whom I know is really, really curious mentioned that she sometimes felt like she needed a theology degree. Well, I mentioned to look at Logos software. She said her husband had been wanting to get it for years, so maybe it was time. Well, wouldn't you know. A Paullite was immediately there to say "oh no, Logos is too technical. Just surround yourself with prophets and teachers - that is what God has designed them to do, explain his word more clearly."

Jean Claude Van Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!

And I had just been reading Jeremiah 23 - 23. Jean Claude Van Damn you "prophets", "teachers", and "shepherds"! May you all rot in the abyss for eternity you vipers and broods of vipers. You thieves who steal the word of Yahowah! May a brood of 1,000 fleas find their way to your .... okay, scratch that last thought. Let's just say I am really, really angry!
Offline cgb2  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 7:37:32 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Me too. I've been told that by closely examining His word, I'm in the flesh and not in the spirit, and an incredibly twisted anology that like in the garden I'm "eating from the tree of knowledge". Argghhh I hate Paul, and the doctrines of the religious merchant$ who peddle him.

If folks think, there is sooooooo much scripture about seeking knowledge, my people perish, etc.
Yeah, Yah gave mankind that special gift of a nesamah, but we are to throw it away and just "believe & confess". Makes perfect sense, NOT !!!
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 8:23:39 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
If one submits oneself to a religion (or political system, etc.), then that one can be controlled by that religion's set of rules. However, when it is perceived that we refuse to bow down to this religion or to that political system or, indeed, to any thing, then we become in their minds unpredictable and therefore dangerous. For they cannot conceive of standing apart from the safety of the mob, and anyone who would do such a thing must be literally mad. There are some to whom the Light will break through their darkness, and it is for them that I press on. Otherwise, I would surely just throw my hands up into the air in despair.
Offline cgb2  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 8:55:04 AM(UTC)
cgb2

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.” -Friedrich Nietzsche

Perhaps a better word than "knowledge" is wisdom.
I'm amused by Yada's definition of a scholar: "one who knows a lot of things, but understands little"

Offline dajstill  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:59:43 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
It is the controlling that I see so clearly now. In religion (exemplified by Paul for xthians) it is all about being controlled. They rarely speak of being a "child" of God - but a "servant".
In circles I used to run it, it was real big about finding your "spiritual gift" that one thing God had "called" you to do. It didn't matter if you liked it, if you enjoyed it - nope, if that was your "gift" you were required to render that service and put on a happy face about it. They even went so far as to say you even had a certain "vocation" God had created you for, so parents were told to find their child's "gift" and encourage. Maybe your child was "called' to be a doctor or a roofer - then you steer them full speed ahead in that direction. What is so mind boggling now is this is the exact mentality of slave holders. They would examine their slaves to see what sort of life long service they could get out of them, what was this lowly body best able to do that would benefit the "master" the most. Paul gave xthians the concept of being a slave.
I even remember people truly believing that if you didn't do what God "called" you to do, He would punish. Literally give you a disease, great bodily harm, or even poverty until you "answered the call". They would say "Be like Jesus, he said not my will, but yours be done". So, in being "like jebus" you just do what he says and if you complain he might just strike you dead or at least give you some horrible disease. The Pauline parasites grab on to this irrational fear and use it to milk the absolute life and money out of folks.

Here is a clip from a preacher some of my acquaintances still sit under!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Jz3o-0GiE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnvVMc-vXPo - here is an audio clip where someone put his picture on video to it where he speaks of wanting to shoot and kill nontithers. To think thousands of people still go there. Because they are scared NOT to. Paul's words are used to hold them in bondage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSqi2LCJ7iU - this is him telling folks they have to pay money in order to "get a blessing", that God won't respond to their prayer, fasting, or anything else. Only if they pay "him" will God actually respond to the people. http://www.youtube.com/w...VRI4&feature=related this one says to "pay money and you can even get saved!"

This is just one preacher, but they are pretty much all the same. They follow Paul's steps and logic to get what they want. The people are so afraid of a "wrathful God" that they do what these men tell them to do. I know a xthain church that does "shunning" like the Amish. If someone says anything bad about their pastor (who actually served jail time for drunk driving and had enough money to pay off the judge so that he could be out of jail on Sundays to preach) you are told to "disconnect from disrespect" meaning they are not allowed to have contact with those who "disrespect" their pastor. They got this from Paul "turning over to satan" someone that spoke against him. This was his second arrest for drunk driving. He was also arrested for exposing himself in a public park and other crazy behavior. But people keep sitting there and writing checks mainly out of fear of being "turned over to satan" for "touching God's anointed"
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2012 2:45:52 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
Yesterday an asian fella born in Okinawa Japan came by. He wanted to talk about, "jebus," with me, so I invited him into my work space just so others around me could listen while they continued being busy. We talked agood bit and after I explained most of the plastering over that man has let happen, his arms began flailing around and he went into a sort of, calling on angels trance. My sons got a kick out of me hollering at him to quit before he's tossed out, and he did. We went on to discuss just how this plastering took place and just who was responsible for it. His religious trinkets were exposed that he adorned. He went on to tell me this is more for god than him. After I exposed his religious symbols and where they originated from I could tell he was becoming deflated. His life is full of misinformation I informed him and he could better understand it by reading the usual sites I give to others to inform themselves. As we were going out the door he turns and ask me, "what do others say to you when you tell them this?".....Standing at his door to his vehicle I let him know, "when you expose the lies you were fed you whole life, ppl turn on you b/c they love the lie more than the truth." So, if you are ready for this journey that once you do understand why it's a must not to continue in the lies, get ready to be called, a reprobate, a bad egg, a bad seed, a black sheep, without moral compass, uncompassionate, a hater, no truth in you, and the list continues to grow and grow. And I love it all..! I will not let what a person today is bothered by effect me in the slightest. Live in your lies then, I will continue exposing them as long as God gives me breath.

Happy Tabernacles!!!...We are taking another day off from work and hope we meet some ppl interested in the truth today.
Offline PattyB  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2012 4:32:02 AM(UTC)
PattyB
Woman

Wow encounterHim your last sentence just gave me goosebumps. That is exactly what we are supposed to do.

Dajstill I can totally see the controling aspect of religion but what I am realizing more and more is that it is not just the men who crave the power to control others but it is also the people who desire to be controled. We have not grown far beyond the characteristic of Chava in the garden. People do not want to take responsibillity for their beliefs because it is like some sort of safety net like they can stand there in front of God and say "I didn't know. They never told me. It was their fault not mine. Surely you can forgive me."

The other part of what you are saying also makes sense. I remember when I was a teenager reading the bible for myself and there were times that things just didn't add up between the old and the new testament. I was completely petrified to question the infallable word of God though and so I ended up not reading in it for a while. I know other people who have felt the same.

It is so sad that the people who are questioning like your friend are discouraged by the Paulites from thinking for themselves. I do understand the sheer frustration of the situation. In all honesty I hold hope for the ones that question but until a person's objective is knowing Yahowah and not just simply salvation it becomes hard to get them to truly hear what you have to say because they are forgiven and saved and nothing else matters. Yahowah is not their goal. That becomes more and more obvious.
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2012 10:29:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
PattyB wrote:
In all honesty I hold hope for the ones that question but until a person's objective is knowing Yahowah and not just simply salvation it becomes hard to get them to truly hear what you have to say because they are forgiven and saved and nothing else matters. Yahowah is not their goal. That becomes more and more obvious.

I could not agree more. If salvation is all they are interested in then they are never going to question their faith and belief. Out goal must be a relationship with Yahowah. From that all else follows. If your intention is to seek to know God then you will find Him, if your objective is to be saved from hell, or to get into heaven then you will be blinded by whichever scheme fits your hearts desire, be it the easiest or hardest. But if you seek a relationship then salvation becomes nothing more than another byproduct.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:13:17 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

PattyB wrote:
Wow encounterHim your last sentence just gave me goosebumps. That is exactly what we are supposed to do.

We were out enjoying ourselves until Mary reminded me she had two appointments for blood work to be done on her
today. She says, "hi" by the way.
Didn't hamper us though. I got to talk with some nice people that really just sat and listened as I shattered myths and told
them of the One Father. I know this is out of the ordinary for most ppl to do, but it gets easier as you the more you make
attempts to help folks see the truth. I had fun out at the medical center putting cards around in obvious sight that tell folks
where they can find truth. I hope Richard's up for it?:^) One old black woman was sitting across an aisle seat from me and
I noticed she was reading a pamphlet titled, "our daily bread." Before Mary came out, I crossed the aisle and took a knee
beside her. She didn't mind b/c I had jumped up and held the door open for her when she first arrived. I right away mentioned
today being a special day and what it represents, and nary one out of millions has ever
participated in it even after God summons all to join in. She reminded me of others that get that blank stare, that tends to
make one wonder if they are listening. Well, either way if she was or not, the mexican lady next to her sure leaned in close
and was listening in, uninvited..))
The staff at the medical center was already geared up for halloween with all the adornments everywhere. It was funny as we
moved around the building, I reminded my wife, "few have self control these days with their diets, and that includes medical
personnel."
Offline Richard  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2012 2:23:24 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
This just in. A man calling himself "encounterHim" has been dubbed "The Unabashed Evangelist" by staff and others at a local medical facility...
Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2012 1:31:15 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
This just in. A man calling himself "encounterHim" has been dubbed "The Unabashed Evangelist" by staff and others at a local medical facility...

I'll end up getting bashed before long.:0) I'm sure! And when the lady finds your card in her hat band you'll probably hear from her too. "How the heck did this get here?"
You know, I'm not certain just anyone should have my approach, just b/c when your standing there alone, or sitting on kneeling, you assume most ppl are at least cordial.
But not always the case. And I know I refer back to skin color a lot of times, but I can say without a doubt, black ppl are the least threatening ppl when I approach them.
White ppl seem up in arms like the asian guy was the other day most times b/c they have more to lose in my opinion. Some times I'll mention to a black man," say, I
remember back when I was young most blacks were leary of the gov't, calling it, The Man,"...Remember how they were always conspiracy minded. Well today that is
all out the door. Today, those who's ancestor were brought here are loving gov't and running towards them with their hands out, like most ppl do. They have fallin prey
to what gov'ts offer.
And then white ppl are like the first guy I ever approached. He still is a small towm baptist preacher up around the area my wife and I own a little piece of land. Just as
soon as I let him know that their teaching of grace from Paul) are false and do not represent the Grace and Mercy that Yah gives, he just dropped his garden hoe and walked off.
He left me there in the middle of his place just standing alone. No argument, nothing. Just me standing there by myself. I've had another guy, huge by comparison, lean
in and dare me to say another word...right then, I went, "Word."..He called me a few choice words and walked off. Another was driving his finger into my chest and told
me, "you'll not tell me God doesnt' hear my prayers." Well in that case I responded with, "I just did." And that was that. Never done another lick of work for the guy since.
This was just after he had told me his dad is a methodist preacher...and on and on it goes....
I like being kind when I talk, you know that about me, Richard. I don't like the lies though that some will continue in after pressing the point that what you've been sold
is a falsehood that has to be exposed. And if you can't awaken, then you'll continue down the road of excepting, Ba 'al.
And that is one of the easiest decptions anyone can see. But they aren't happy just calling God, Lord, no, they have to put it all in caps and call Him, "LORD" and shout it
at Him.
I don't know how merciful He really is, b/c if you continued doing something I hate, that's it, I'm done with you...
Now don't you get mad at me too, b/c I hand that card with your site on it to many ppl, and when we are out driving I take dollar bills for the ppl on the corners and
paperclip that card inside it. I've thought to myself if this is right to do, and so far when I hand it to 'em, most just see the card and it goes into their pocket.
I feel everyone should get the chance to hear Gods Name and His path if I can. Now I'm not saying this is for everyone just b/c I know man, and his inability to
shed his fathers lies and it might become dangerous one day, but for now, I usually just shake my head and move on.
Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2012 1:53:01 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

He does work in ways that amazes me.
Yahowchanan/John, means, Yahowah is Merciful
1:23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, make straight the way of YHWH, as said the prophet Yasha’yah / Isaiah, means, Yah Saves!

I laugh when I read this to myself. It's like a starting line..verse, 1,2,3, ready, set, go!

Happy Tabernacles all, 2nd day to have fun and celebrate!
Offline cgb2  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2012 2:23:02 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Occassionally I visit and check out the latest at:
http://www.jesuswordsonly.com/

Especially seeing if they added the Paul quoting Dionysus research I emailed them a month or 2 ago from:
http://forum.yadayahweh....ians-Text.aspx#post22657

was even hopeful in: http://www.jesuswordsonl...lf-as-jesus-to-paul.html

only to be disappointed that the line out of the baccae wasn't included.

I was also checking out some of the latest near the bottom of the home page like Habakuk 2:2-5, Pagan influences on Paul.
Paul, what a snake...a whole den of them.

To examine Paul's writings now sooo reminds me of the way the adversary twisted the word in the garden and during Yahowsha's 40 days of testing.

I often even wonder how strong a link as "anti-messiah" (actually meaning"in place of messiah") starting with him and proliferated down thru the ages.

About a year ago I was listening to someone talk about Daniel 9:27, often interpreted as anti-messiah (yet future - and I think the only place folks get the 7 years trib -??), context is actually talking about masse'yah (again per rest of chapter)...because he certainly did strengthen/affirm the covenant with many (3.5 years + 3.5 years from his taught ones). I was amused as the speaker tried to sort out: I'm not sure what happened to weaken it again, although we do know that Paul started his ministry about 3.5 years after Yahowsha's accension, but that can't be it...blah, blah, blah.
Offline cgb2  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2012 2:57:27 AM(UTC)
cgb2

encounterHim your sharing of your outreach is a real inspiration. Thanks! Lots of good ideas.
Although we all know that very few will listen yet alone walk away from religion, by simply working the numbers some will...making it so worth the effort.
Offline PattyB  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2012 6:31:04 AM(UTC)
PattyB
Woman

encounterHim please tell Mary "Hi" for me. I think about her often.

Hope everyone is having a great Tabernacles!!! Love Yah'll :)
Offline FredSnell  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:36:22 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
She's sitting right here beside me waving her hands, "hi, Patty." When you guys get close down here holler, and we will buy you guys a great meal..)) Next Shabuwa' is deffinately on us if y'all are available.