logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007 11:42:09 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This is a very important article which I suggest all believers of the Word read:
http://www.tktorahkeeper.../reasonable-argument.pdf

We have been talking and expounding about how the torah is a benefit and a gift. But perhaps we forgot to emphasize something else. At least I know I did. In my "christian fear" of being legalistic I have always been very strong to come out and show that I am saved by Yahuweh's atonement offering and am the beneficiary of his Torah...which well I am.
But in this overwhelming desire to show myself not being legalistic or to show Yahuweh in the best possible light as not being some arbitrary legalistic God that requires our obedience for his own satisfaction I lost something...that I originally had.

Israel is to be the national expression of Yahuweh on earth. I am not talking just of those in the land...but all Israel. He asked us to be that signpost...that shofar to the nations so they would see what living with Yahuweh is all about...which still has to do about benefit. Yahuweh asked us to do this not to be satisfied by our obedience but so others would see the benefit of his love and come in to covenent relationship with him....he has requested this of us...he has asked us Israel to be his witnesses....what an honor!!!!

Please read this simple yet profound article.
In the messiah's name,
-shalom82
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.