logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline knowing1  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 12:24:39 PM(UTC)
knowing1

I had the experience of hosting Erev Taruwah last evening in my home. Mostly family and a couple of friends, about 15-16 people all together. I took this opportunity to attempt to share what I have come to know by explaining the true meaning of what we have been led to believe by rabbinic judaism that the "holiday" of "Rosh Hashanah" is actually Taruwah according to Yah. That God does have a name: It is not Hashem or Adonai, but Yahwah. To make things fun for the little ones, I got some plastic trumpets in the local $5 store for them to blow during the festivities. Of course everyone expected me to do the ritualistic kiddush and blessings over the challah, wine, food, fruit, etc. When asked where my kippah was, I said it was not necessary, as Yah does not require such things to have a relationship with Him. As far as the "blessings" were concerned, I stated that the Festival of Taruwah will be different this year. That rabbinic ritualistic blessings were not required for a true understanding of Taruwah in particular and Yah's Word in general. Even though they still needed the comfort of saying the blessings as they feel it actually does something for them, I actually presented to a group of almost 20 people, on Erev Taruwah, that this is about meeting with Yah and celebrating for a specific purpose: For those that have come to know Yah and are part of His Family should be shouting for joy, blowing trumpets, and that for those who need to return to Yah there is still time and a warning is sounded, blowing trumpets! I do not think my sister-in-law was too comfortable as she is Catholic and has been conditioned to believe that trash. All in all, the reaction was mixed, but all listened and even had questions. One of my statements is that if you do not know, or can not find a logical reason as to why something is done (rituals) then you need to question that something.

I went through a similar experience this past Pesach during the Sedar and I have come to the same conlusion: I do not feel there is hope for most people as they feel their beliefs are correct, even though those beliefs are based in irrationality. Most people feel that it is more important to go with the flow rather than question those belief systems; That we should not hurt anyones feelings, especially when it comes to religion. They just do not get it! And I don't get it either! Isn't the most important thing that each one of us can do is to come into a true relationship with Yah?! That we must teach and guide our children?! Doesn't anyone care about this!!

I trust in Yah's word that there will indeed be only 1000's that will be part of His Family.
Offline Richard  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:23:12 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Wow. That must have been awesome! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Offline VinceB.  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:43:26 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

knowing1 I wish I had your boldness...at least you're being a useful implement on behalf of Dad
HWHY
Offline tagim  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 5:09:54 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

My sentiments, exactly, Vince. Maybe some of the message will get through. My knuckles are down to the bone.
Offline knowing1  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:01:56 AM(UTC)
knowing1

I must say that I was a little apprehensive (a little? No, A LOT!) about doing this, but I realized that it was something that needed to be done, perhaps a long time ago. Yah, through His Word and guidance, has given me the confidence and boldness to do what at one time was unthinkable for me!

My wife, later that evening, told me that most of the group looked uncomfortable with what I was presenting. I found out later that evening that my brother, who married a Catholic woman and celebrates Christmas, Easter and puts up a Chanukkah bush next to the Christmas tree in his home, does not agree with certain things I said! Can you imagine that, a completely lost soul has issues with what he does not take the time to understand himself! Can you imagine disagreeing with Yah's Testimony and instructions given for OUR benefit?! I need to talk to him some more!

Yes, my knuckles too are worn to the bone, but I do not sweat it anymore. I say what I must when I need to and to who it needs to be said. I tell those who are lacking in understanding to question everything that we have been led to believe; Does it make sense; Give me a reason to think otherwise; etc.

I do have a bit of a situation with my eleven year old son. I am doing my best to guide and teach him and he is coming into knowing Yah himself and asking many good questions. However, he now is realizing that his mother is still stuck in the muck and fears that she will not be part of Yah's family because of her lack of knowing and understanding and reluctance to embrace Yah and the true meaning of His Word. Because of this my son asks her why she doesn't want to be part of Yah's family and live forever. OH BOY! That does not go over too well, and I get a lot of flack needless to say! But, she is now starting to engage me in conversation about specific points of what I "believe". Initially, it is with some anger in her voice, but this dissipates as she nods her head to indicate that what I am saying actually makes sense, but her illogical beliefs are preventing her from being logical and rational!! For example, with the fall "holidays" upon us she is now curious as to whether or not I will be fasting for Yom Kippur. I promptly explain the truth to her of what the significance is of the Festival of Yom Kippurim. She is now listening to me at least. This is promising, and my son seems a bit more comfortable when he observes this.

I am so thankful to Yada and all of the Family for showing where the true path is. I thank and bless Yahwah continually for providing the means and tools necessary for getting me to this point in my life and ultimately to be a member of His Family!

May Yah bless all who have come to know Him...
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:19:21 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I had another great festival myself. I blew my shofar while standing on one of my wifes cement benches. Tried putting in a full days work but had so much fun talking with ppl that I lost a day actually. Cut work short, and my son and I headed over to an old familiar haunt. I put my chair against the wall and started my presenting of Yahs calendar, and how everything we know, or think we know, is an actual plastering over of what God presented. Hadn't been in there in yrs. Some recognized me, but most didn't. I thought a mexican was getting offended by my rejection of religion, and he had on a cross, so he was propbably catholic I assumed. Well after about 20 minutes and my 2nd beer I asked everyone there, "what day is the real Sabbath?" To my surprise the bartender hollered, "the day before Sunday."..))) Well after I was done, I knew I had forgotten some very important cards a brother had sent me that makes life easier doing some work(love) for Yah. After some high fives just b/c so many ppl love hearing that eternal suffering is made up, and not condusive with a loving Creator, and it's soul purpose is to garner a collection in the plate so a preacher or rabbi can inteceed in your behalf is, nonsense. Presenting them with the Passover and how over and over we are shown this door and what it represents, and stepping over its threashold into Gods home to become family by celebrating removing what you know is hated by your Dad.
I can tell you, when you present easter and x-mas like I do with ppl, they usually say, "NO S---, I never knew that." And that's tame to how some around me talk. Well I always end up writing down web pages for ppl to start searching through and see if it clicks for them. And the 1st thing this morning I got on the phone and called our accountant and reminded him what yesterday was. We laughed a little b/c he's reading YY right now, and he's always felt that if a god imposed penalties for not loving him, how can he be lovable then. I knew right then, he's starting to understand it. I tell you it's fun to announce Yahs plan to ppl, but my wife still continues with her little snips at me, "yea, your 6' 3" that makes it easy for you."..lol. I just laugh and say, "if I was a little as you I would still feel 10' tall." Well thankfully, Kippurym is around the corner and I will present myself to Him for all the bad things I might have done during this yr, like possibly drinking a few too many beers, but I like beer. By the way, it was the drink that accompanied the pilgrims in their voyage here, b/c it keeps from spoiling. And I always get a laugh that God tells us to view the barley. I know it's a whole grain, but, I like beer..lol.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful day.

knowing 1, you sound to me, a person that always knew there was more than just what man can show us. A low and behold, you were seeking and found it, just like we did.
Offline dajstill  
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:14:18 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I am inspired by you guys! Other than my mom, husband, and kids, I haven't really shared/discussed/studied Yah's word with family. I do "expeditions" on social media where on my FB page I post lots of things and link to good sites (like IGT, YY, Bless Yahowah, etc.). I get responses and have good discussions, but none from my family. One sibling is married to a full time pastor though (well, his title is pastor, but he isn't the "head" pastor), so I am not holding out a lot of hope for that one.

One thing that makes is difficult is that me nor my husband have family that "talks" about anything of any value. We discuss lots of things, just nothing that is ever important or significant. This makes real, intelligent conversation almost impossible.
Offline knowing1  
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:30:32 PM(UTC)
knowing1

It is amazing to me that those who consider themselves "open minded" and "intellectual" are the most closed minded of all and lost the ability to think! I believe that they actually fear knowing the truth because that would mean a drastic change in their lives!

We are indeed fortunate in that by questioning and using reasoning, we have become so open-minded regarding the world and universe around us!
Offline FredSnell  
#9 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 12:28:24 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
knowing1 wrote:
It is amazing to me that those who consider themselves "open minded" and "intellectual" are the most closed minded of all and lost the ability to think! I believe that they actually fear knowing the truth because that would mean a drastic change in their lives!

We are indeed fortunate in that by questioning and using reasoning, we have become so open-minded regarding the world and universe around us!

You nailed it. It's all make believe. This earthly (material) world was given to the adversary to try and do just what he succeeded at doing. He's better than I ever thought he was. Before, I was under the assumption most ppl were good. And in my mind that was poisoned, I was right, until I woke up that is.

Well, anyhow, all you folks have a great and wonderful Sabbath with Dad. I just love me some Sabbath and so look forward to it. See Yah, and don't forget, the show airs tonight at 9:30cst.
Offline knowing1  
#10 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 9:25:48 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Yada,

I was listening to the archived 2/9/13 Shabbat program on my commute this morning. First, I feel for what your wife is going through.

I was very moved by what you related regarding your mother-in-law and wife. I have been listening to BTR and Shattering Myths shows from day 1 and was always curious as to how various members of your family felt regarding Yah's word.

It is interesting that our wife feels as she does. I have a similar situation with my wife as well, as I am sure many others have. I try to encourage her to seek the knowledge necessary to form a true relationship with Yahowah, but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. Although I do not push, I take every opening I can to enlighten her, but she is too stuck in the muck of belief. I try to reason with her, but she seems to just tune me out. I try to tell her that there is no hope for eternal life unless you come into true relationship with Yah.

I have accepted that most, if not all, of my family, friends, co-workers, etc. will all cease to exist when their mortal lives come to an end. My wife still has this idea that if you are a good person in life, that's all that matters. She feels she will go to Heaven no matter what. Sounds so Christian to me. I tell her it just does not work that way. That you need to get to know Yah before He allows you into His Home to spend eternity with Him. I tell her that those who do not take the time to form a relationship with Yah and do not answer His invitations to meet with Him, do not stand a chance of spending eternity with Him, and that goes for all those who have already passed on.

The Path is indeed narrow and difficult, but our reward will be great, spending eternity with true Family.

May Yah Bless us...
Offline James  
#11 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 11:18:06 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
knowing1 wrote:
Yada,

I was listening to the archived 2/9/13 Shabbat program on my commute this morning. First, I feel for what your wife is going through.

I was very moved by what you related regarding your mother-in-law and wife. I have been listening to BTR and Shattering Myths shows from day 1 and was always curious as to how various members of your family felt regarding Yah's word.

It is interesting that our wife feels as she does. I have a similar situation with my wife as well, as I am sure many others have. I try to encourage her to seek the knowledge necessary to form a true relationship with Yahowah, but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. Although I do not push, I take every opening I can to enlighten her, but she is too stuck in the muck of belief. I try to reason with her, but she seems to just tune me out. I try to tell her that there is no hope for eternal life unless you come into true relationship with Yah.

I have accepted that most, if not all, of my family, friends, co-workers, etc. will all cease to exist when their mortal lives come to an end. My wife still has this idea that if you are a good person in life, that's all that matters. She feels she will go to Heaven no matter what. Sounds so Christian to me. I tell her it just does not work that way. That you need to get to know Yah before He allows you into His Home to spend eternity with Him. I tell her that those who do not take the time to form a relationship with Yah and do not answer His invitations to meet with Him, do not stand a chance of spending eternity with Him, and that goes for all those who have already passed on.

The Path is indeed narrow and difficult, but our reward will be great, spending eternity with true Family.

May Yah Bless us...

knowing,

Yada does not read the forums, you might want to send this to him in an email. email@yadayahweh.com

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline knowing1  
#12 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 11:43:36 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Thank you James!
Offline knowing1  
#13 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 9:06:39 AM(UTC)
knowing1

WOW!! People are really really (most really?!) LOST!! What I see on FB regarding the gay marriage issue, how people approach Passover and how they have been corrupted by the satanic rituals of Easter!!
All I can say is OY GOY!!