logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yerachmiel.Bruchya.haLevi  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:16:10 AM(UTC)
Yerachmiel.Bruchya.haLevi

From your commentary

>> Since we have broached the topic, and since there is considerable confusion
>> over this issue, recognize that ―knowing and ―believing are not the same thing.
>> In actuality one is a substitute for the other. Those who do not know believe. Faith
>> fills the void when evidence and reason are insufficient for understanding. So let‘s
>> be clear: if you read this book, and if you are willing to dispense with your faith,you will come to know Yahowah. That is a promise.As a >> >> surprise to many, God actually proves His existence well beyond anyreasonable doubt

Up until your conclusion I could agree. I KNOW that G-d made the universe but I must have faith in the METHOD he used, since it is not possible for me to know it. I KNOW that G-d created life but I could not reproduce it and must have faith in the METHOD used. I KNOW that G-d has a plan to straighten out this messed up and crooked world, but must have faith in the design and principles since I don't know nor understand it.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:26:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: fixed tag

Offline James  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:58:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yerachmiel.Bruchya.haLevi wrote:
I KNOW that G-d made the universe but I must have faith in the METHOD he used, since it is not possible for me to know it.I KNOW that G-d created life but I could not reproduce it and must have faith in the METHOD used. I KNOW that G-d has a plan to straighten out this messed up and crooked world, but must have faith in the design and principles since I don't know nor understand it.

You don't know or understand it because you do not know or understand Yahowah, if you did you would dispense with the GD G-d stuff, pun intended, and it's true since God Damn literally means God separates, and God does indeed separate himself from the foolishness that His name can't or shouldn't be pronounced.

If you study Yahowah's Towrah everything you have mentioned can be known and understood, and He has given us ample reason to know and understand that His Towrah is trustworthy and reliable. Faith is not required, or necessary. It is in fact a burden.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand