logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:57:16 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shalom all Talmidim of the Rabbi Yahushua,
Now is the time to do our beloved Rabbi right. We learned in YY's chapter Kerusso about confronting those with warped religious dogmas and the schemes of demons. We are supposed to confront them and attack their arguments with anger, passion, indignation and above all TRUTH. There is an anti-missionary at youtube, his channel name is uziyahuidf. He has gone so far as to call Yahushua the annointed messiah....the parasite of God. He has several videos out proclaiming that Yahushua is not the messiah.

All I can say is that his videos are broad, vague, arrogant presumptions and misrepresentations. I have decided I will not let it stand. He has the right to say what he wants to say and what he believes, but we as followers of the way have the right to defend ourselves and put out our side of the story too.

You can see my responses at:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ote20EBJOuI

I am shalom4israel

Now if you confront him or other anti-missionaries we should remember to base our arguments completely on the facts and don't resort to name calling or ad hominem attacks.

We can be rascals but we can't be villains

I let my passions get ahead of me and I said that he thought himself a rabbi. I do indeed think he does...but I shouldn't have said it because it made me look a bit foolish.

He called me a LIAR, because I said almah means virgin...not young woman. And another person who was more interested in truth rather than name calling backed me up with a concordance reference. People with knowledge will come out of the word work if the vanguard will only stand up.

We have to show these anti missionaries the substance of our trust we have to show them there is something more to us than just the casual political cultural paganistic Christianity. We have to love them by condemning their ways to foolishness and demolishing their perception of us.

This is only my humble opinion, but I think the most important part of the great commision is demolishing such arguments.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline obadiah  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:28:46 PM(UTC)
obadiah

I've dealt with people like him before. I bet he can't even read Hebrew! I did a study of the word Y'shuah in the Hebrew Bible ( I have a Hebrew concordance)
and I found over 70 places in the Hebrew text that uses Y'shuah and all of them are direct prophecies about our Meshiah. I even found several places that state Y'shuah Meshiah, I also found many places that have Y'shuah YHWH. If any are interested I could start a thread about this, the only thing is I don't have a Hebrew font, so I will make transliterations and my own English translation of the text.
I'm the person on the right of the Rabbi.
Offline obadiah  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:43:08 PM(UTC)
obadiah

Would you know which thread on yadayahweh that is? Also, could you suggest an appropriate forum to place my idea? I have a list of all the places in the Hebrew text for Y'shuah. It's interesting to note, in all the places Meshiah is mentioned, if you compare those with the Greek Septuagint, there are about 30 passages where Meshiah and Christos correspond.
I'll try to start the thread tomorrow. Later. And thanks for the welcome.
I'm the person on the right of the Rabbi.