logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Noel  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2012 12:29:25 AM(UTC)
Noel

Do angels sing?

It is widely assumed that they do, but when you check, I think you find that they speak or say but do not sing (arguably until the millennium). Angels are different to men as they (angels) are not redeemed.

Also, is there not an argument to say that in between the attempted murder of Messiah and the Millennium, that mankind is also not to sing until we sing a 'new song' which will be given to us at a later date.

The reason for bringing this up is because of the trend in accepted christianity for constant singing and very little scriptual teaching, plus the emotional tricks which are used in church meetings to whip up the emotions in order to allow other frightfull things to happen which often are passed off as spiritual events but in my view are often either purely emotional or at worst satanic.

Any views?

Noel (Ex organist in several anglican churches !!!!!! )
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2012 1:21:51 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
I'm thinking to myself that Psalms is learning Gods promise in and of the Covenant, and the, "new song," is the re)newed Covenant, that takes place at the beginning of the 1,000yr Shabat. And maybe the malaks do sing when reporting good news to God? Omniscience or not, I'm sure YHWH hears good things about us.
Just my thoughts!