logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2012 8:18:37 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Okay, background: Eddie Long is a mega church pastor in Atlanta, GA. He recently settled out of court for sexual allegiations from men that were teenagers when he apparently had homosexual relationships with them. He first said he would "fight the charges", but then decided to settle when one man showed up. The guy had Eddie Long's name tattooed on his arms, he now dresses in women's clothing, and even recorded a song titles "I don't want to go to church".
When people left Eddie's church for another mega church in the area, the pastor (Creflo Dollar) told them they were not welcome! They needed to go back to Eddie long because he only had a "wreck" and would be okay - but God would not allow those members to leave "His man of God". Mind you, this church brings in millions upon millions upon millions.
I know a lot about the church because my husband and I attended there for about a year almost 10 years ago. We ran away screaming when things got so blatantly whacky is was unreal.

Well you all have to see this story to believe it! I mean - my mouth is hanging on the floor. http://www.thegrio.com/n...g-in-gods-government.php

For more context, this Pastor once has Muslim Louis Farrakhan at a speaking event and also had someone in the pulpit praying to Buddha. The Farrakhan and Buddha thing was what woke my husband and I up to run away.
Notice in the video the "rabbi" says that Eddie long is "release to teach the Torah" and if you speak against "him" being if you speak against Eddie Long you will be "least in the kingdom".

This was the fear the wielded over the congregation. After we left we heard of a little girl raped in the bathroom. The mother chose not to press charges or go to the police because that would be "speaking against" Eddie Long and bringing bad press into the church. This is so disgusting I am shocked!
Offline dajstill  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2012 9:09:30 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Here is a link to Pastor Creflo Dollar saying that him manipulating young boys into homosexual relationships was just a "wreck" and wasn't as bad as some of the things the members of his church were doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_rIfi2FKaE

This is why people are scared to leave the church. Now the man is being wrapped in Torah scrolls, but you can't speak against him still!
Offline dajstill  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2012 12:38:25 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Okay, I was so disturbed by this "Torah wrapping" I decided to look more into the "Rabbi" that performed the ceremony. Just when I thought Christianity couldn't sink any lower I found "Rabbi Messer": http://www.torah.tv/inde...&id=56&Itemid=84

This guy isn't a Jewish Rabbi - he is an evangelical preacher who decided to profit off the "Hebraic Roots of Christianity" movement and transform himself into a Rabbi! In his online store he is selling all kinds of Jewish and Torah items at crazy prices. The man is even selling tickets to a Passover Meal! http://store.torah.tv/
The tickets cost between $50 and $60 dollars - how are the poor supposed to take part in the meal? What about the widow or the orphan? What are the tithes you are collecting going for?

He has this "Torah wrapping" thing before as I found videos of it he was pushing himself. Often times wrapping Christian ministers that had done something that would cause their congregations to leave them (saw one of a well known female minister that had a publicized affair with another well know christian minister). He goes in, wraps then up in the Torah and tells the congregation that God has made them "kings", increased their "anoitings", and anyone who speaks against them is doing it to their own damnation.

He has even woven some video footage from Reggie White into his commercials. However, Reggie White died in 2004 and never set foot back into a Christian church. Reggie White left Christianity and this man is trying to make it seem as if White was simply a "torah embracing Christian". I wonder if Reggie White's widow even knows the man is using her husband's image. He is selling mainly KJV bibles on his website (the complete Jewish Bible being the exception) - even Reggie White dumped KJV and English language bibles opting to learn Hebrew and study the Torah himself.

This man is putting forth putting double bondage on Christians - them keeping their Christian faith while also coming under the bondage of Rabbinic Judaism. He talks of the Torah having 613 commandments - meaning He is teaching the Rabbinic form of Torah observance. All the while, continuing to fleece the flock of money. Sick, sick, sick.

But to promote he was a Jewish Rabbi is crazy even declaring Long a "King" on behalf of "the Jewish people, the Land of Israel, and the God of Israel". I can't believe they both didn't burst into flames at such a charade.

The good news is that most people have recognized the crazy in this charade: http://www.huffingtonpos...ion-video_b_1249602.html

Hopefully this will wake more people up to completely rejecting Christianity. They have no fear of YHWH.
Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2012 7:12:24 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
When a guy dressed to the nines stands in front of a crowd and declares, "I collect scrolls," then reveals that a scroll STARTS at $60,000, and that the scroll he is currently showing is actually "priceless", it tells me that he is making a financial killing off his supporters. So when he proclaims to his own congregants that giving to him is giving to support the work of the Lord (which Christians believe is the work of Yahowah), he is lying through his teeth. They are giving to support his expensive hobby of collecting scrolls among other things. Evidently, those in the audience missed that connection.

The whole thing was disgusting, Dajstill. But thanks for sharing it here. Hopefully, watching those videos will cause some of those reluctant to leave the paganism called Christianity to make the right choice.

Keep up the good work.

Richard
Offline cgb2  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2012 7:54:48 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Utterly dispicable and sad that so many deluded folks follow this.

I used to listen to Hebrew Nation Radio, er well sometimes ocassionally listen to Mark Call's shows, but that "rabbi" was an occasional guest. Ackk!

Of course it's the most difficult for religious organizations (needing funding, buildings, revenue) to let go of Paul. HNR was constantly trying promote the Shaw'ul was misunderstood and acctually Pro-Torah, of course only reading the passages where he pretended to be. Sometimes with mind-numbing workarounds where he wasn't. Gotta have Paul, otherwise there is no justification for "ministries", their fundings and thier leader's power.
Offline Daniel  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2012 4:36:21 PM(UTC)
Daniel

WWPD?

(What Would Pinchas Do?)
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2012 3:10:52 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Bishop Eddie Long is crowned 'king in God's government' (VIDEO)...was funny, but the comments from all those that found that video offensive on you-tube, are none the less, just as wrong. So many are calling Him to profess, Jesus Christ, as his lord and savior on there, and for him to stop the corruption. When in all actuality, I would rather witness these clowns, like Eddie and Ralph, make spectacles out of themselves, instead of the alternative, those that really trap, bright intelligent people. The ones in this service have been lead astray for so long that they can't see the light anylonger b/c they feel they have it already and are not willing to come out of its corruption.
I have family with college degrees in everything under the sun, but not a one can release themselves from their bindings of religion, or politics. It's howcome I find Eddie and Ralph doing just the same as those that use other means, but are just as sly, but not in your face about it, and that's worse. If it can be!

Daniel, Pinchas would no doubt play, "The Devil went down to Georgia"
Offline dajstill  
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2012 9:57:03 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Definitely agree encounterHim.

My mom and i were talking about it and we said how long can Christians continue to say someone doesn't represent "all" of Christianity. For instance, when the Catholic church as been dealing with the molestation of little boys for over 500 years - one can't say it is an isolated incident anyone.

The same is true for protestant Christianity, anytime there is an Eddie Long/Ralph situation people want to say that isn't "true" Christianity - but this sort of behavior (quoting the Scriptures out of context, utilizing pagan traditions while ignoring YHWH's Set Apart Times, claiming they have "replaced" Israel and are now the true beneficiaries along of Abraham's covenant) started with Paul and has continued. These are not isolated incidents, this is Christianity in a nutshell. Even fleecing of the flock and ignoring the poor started with Paul (forcing the people to financially support their "ministry" and changing YHWH's word to try and get out of helping the poor, the widow, and the orphan). It "is" Christianity.

It takes a long time to wake up from it. Kind of like what people say about Congress. Everyone says they hate Congress, but "their" Congressional representative is good. They clearly see the unjust doing of other people's representatives, but because they are benefiting from the thievery of their own rep their eyes are blind on that issue. Everyone could see Eddie Long's congregants obviously being deluded to the point of being brain washed and hypnotized. They cannot see that they would have reacted the exact same way if "Rabbi Ralph" had come to their church. Kind of like the Matrix - its almost impossible to see the truth when you are inside it. I wish sometimes I could put YY, ITG, and the other writings I have encountered in pill form as ask folks if they would like to take a chance and swallow the red pill.

In fact, Wikepedia has a great line about the blue and red pill in the matrix that works just as well as a description of religion:
The term red pill and its opposite, blue pill, are pop culture terms that have become a common symbol for the choice between the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue) and embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redpill
Offline In His Name  
#9 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2012 1:11:00 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Bishop Eddie Long apologizes to Jewish group after Torah ceremony
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 7:42 PM EST, Sun February 5, 2012
Bishop Eddie Long has apologized for a ritual in which he was wrapped in a Jewish scriptural scroll.
UserPostedImage
Eddie Long writes a letter of apology to the Anti-Defamation League
In a ceremony, Long was wrapped in a Torah scroll and crowned "king"
He says the recent ceremony at his church was not his idea
"I am deeply sorry," Long writes. Jewish leader calls apology "heartfelt, sincere, humble"

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Richard  
#10 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2012 8:27:22 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Anyone who claims to be apologizing while offering an excuse is just lying.
Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2012 1:37:03 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Isaac Bickerstaff (aka) Jonathan Swift

Here, five Foot deep, lies on his Back,
A Cobler, Starmonger, and Quack;
Who to the Stars in pure Good–will,
Does to his best look upward still.
Weep all you Customers that use His Pills,
his Almanacks, or Shoes; And you that did your Fortunes seek,
Step to his Grave but once a Week:
This Earth which bears his Body’s Print,
You’ll find has so much Vertue in’t,