logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PatrickM  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:20:20 AM(UTC)
PatrickM

Hello All,

I apologize if this as been asked or mentioned before, but for us who're
new to the "names" (especially on this website, as they're different from
anything else I have ever seen/heard before) it would be really great if
you could supply maybe a section to your website where people could here
an audio file of each of the names, how they're pronounced and maybe a
short description of their meanings.

Try as I might, I cannot figure out how you would pronounce Yahowah, Yahowsha'
or Ma'aseyah and many others found here. I have heard Yeshua and Yahweh
pronounced and understand how people come to those names, but it would be
really nice to hear how the names on your website are pronounced.

I'm sorry, but I'm not Hebrew and have never studied Hebrew other than using
my Strongs and learning a little bit online.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places? Can you provide a link to elsewhere,
where we can hear these names and words?

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. The Lord has brought me so far in the
last few years, I am so hungry for the (deeper) truth and meaning of His Word,
I can't stop. Please help me continue my journey.

Peace,
Patrick
Offline PatrickM  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 1:12:23 PM(UTC)
PatrickM

Just a note to say that my blind eyes have been opened to Yada News Radio,
and I am finding a lot of good info there.

Patrick
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 12:55:22 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Welcome Patrick. I'm glad That you have found the Creators name, it's what you build off of. When you are able to take that 1st step, and really, remove yourself from the bondage, aka, political and religious systems men have created to cause one to stumble, you are on your way, but there still 4 other steps you will encounter on this journey and I'm quit sure you will discover these quickly as you become manifested in His name. This is from the front of the book, Introduction to God, that yada, the author, is currently writing. I copied this for you, from it. I'll be more than helpful when I'm back in the swing of things, but for now I can only touch base b/c of family matters, but I do wish you well and know this, this will be the best time of your life. again, welcome.
Fred

We arrive at that pronunciation using "‘Elowah—Almighty God" and His "Towrah—Instructions"
as our guides. Based upon the Hebrew verb "hayah—to exist," God’s personal
and proper name explains our existence: past, present, and future.
"Yada' means: "to know in a relational sense, to recognize, to acknowledge, and to
understand." Therefore, the goal of this Introduction to God is to "yada' – know" Yahowah
as He revealed Himself, and then strive to "yada' – understand" what He had to say about
the seven subjects most important to Him: His Word, Name, Torah, Covenant,
Instructions, Invitations, and Prophecies.
More succinctly stated: who is Yah, and what does He want? Is it possible for us to
actually come to yada' Yah? Is there a reliable path to God, and should one exist, what
might we expect of Him and His home once we get there?
To answer these questions, we have a lot of ground to cover. In order to appreciate
what Yahowah had to say about Himself and His relationship with us, countless religious
beliefs will have to be burst, and new, fertile ground will need to be plowed. So in the pages
which follow, we will pull the weeds of heresy. We will lay fallow false terminology,
replacing it with God's testimony. Through careful husbandry, we will cultivate an
appreciation for God's Word, and reveal the proper names and titles our Creator selected,
and then explain how these were designed to be known and shared. We will expose the
sordid history of today's bible translations and examine the tools which can be used to
correctly convey what God actually revealed.
In this Introduction to God, we will closely observe Yah's Torah testimony, collectively
comprised of "BaRe'syth – In the Beginning (misnamed Genesis)," "Shemowth – Names
(misnamed Exodus)," "Qara' – Called-Out (misnamed Leviticus)," "BaMidbar – In the
Wilderness (misnamed Numbers)," "Dabarym – Words (misnamed Deuteronomy)," and as
a surprise to many, "Yahowsha' – Yah Saves (misnamed Joshua)," carefully examining and
thoughtfully considering the revealed text. We will ponder the implications of God's most
important instructions, consider the terms and conditions for participating in His covenant,
study His instructions, observe His invitations, and evaluate His most sweeping prophecies
relative to our salvation.
In this light I would be remiss if I did not tell you that properly translated, the first
words of the first six books reveal: "In the beginning God conceived" "these names for the
children of those who engage and endure with God" "and Yahowah called out to Moshe"
"and spoke the Word to Moseh in the wilderness of words" to convey "these words" "which
speak of Yahowah providing salvation."
Specifically, we will analyze what really happened during the three most important days
in human history—Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits in 33 CE. We will discuss
who the Ma'aseyah Yahowsha' really is (the diminished corporeal manifestation of Yahowah
set-apart from Him to do the work required to save us), and who He is not (the Lord Jesus
Christ). We will contemplate what He did (by observing, fulfilling, and enabling the Torah's
promises), and what He did not do (die on a cross to save us). We will detail the seven-step
path Yahowah provided to enable us to live forever in His home as children in His family.
While the evidence to substantiate each of these conclusions lies before you, and is
ubiquitous and irrefutable, many religious readers have already jumped ship. That is not
hyperbole; I have witnessed them doing so. Religion is a stubborn and debilitating foe. You
see, faith lies outside the realm of evidence and reason, so belief systems naturally render
their victims impervious to both. The moment believers are confronted with information
which is contrary to their faith they flee, murmuring quotations from their favorite
wannabe prophets, the likes of Paul, Muhammad, Maimonides, or Joseph Smith. They are
incapable of seeing the folly of their replies, and are blind to the reality that the "scriptures"
they quote are not reliable. For those who have been indoctrinated by Christianity, Islam,
Judaism, and Mormonism, even God's testimony is insufficient to dissuade them from the
beguiling beliefs which cloud their vision.
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 1:16:09 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I'm sorry, but I could have directed you to a web site that when you go into his articles section, you will find he has ITG loaded there for you reading pleasure.

http://www.blessyahowah.com/
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 3:57:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
well Fred beat me to explaining some of the pronunciations, and how they were derived, but I will add that if you shoot an email to email@yadayahweh.com and ask that Yada will send you the latest draft of the Introduction To God. If you are listening to the BTR radio show you have heard parts of it, the ITG is the basis for the Scripture review portion of the show.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline PatrickM  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 8:45:45 AM(UTC)
PatrickM

Thanks for the replies...

I stumbled onto this web page:
http://yahuwah-is.net/Files/aboutyahweh.html

According to this person, the word/name Yahweh is actually
the name of a pagan god.

He/she also refers to Paul's wittings as well, which I have
become more and more unsure that Paul had any clue he
knew what he was talking about.

So there is a lot of confusion all over the place.

Any comments/input/info?

All I know is that I have spent the better part of the last 5
years trying to find the truth of the Creator Gods Word.

I also know that when I focus only on the "words in red", I
get a very different picture then when reading anything that
Paul wrote. In fact, Paul seems to become very confusing.

All I'm looking for is the truth, period. AND, I DO NOT want
the name of a pagan god on my lips, I think it's very
disrespectful to the Creator. (IMHO)

BUT, it's also been via what we call the Bible and Word of God
and much prayer that has led me to the point I'm at right now.
The Creator is trying to show me and teach me something, of
that I have no doubt.

For the last couple of weeks, I've been praying to "my Father in
Heaven", "the Creator", and "the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob
and asking for the truth about the names we have and what He
wants His children to know, follow, do, and speak.

There has been a lot more going on and happening that's led me
where I'm at, but for the purpose of this post, that should suffice.

I will add more later, as after listening to one of the audio files, I
am now wondering if I ever had Salvation to begin with, and if I
ever can. But that's another post for elsewhere.

Thanks,
Patrick
Offline In His Name  
#7 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 7:01:14 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
PatrickM wrote:
Thanks for the replies...

According to this person, the word/name Yahweh is actually
the name of a pagan god.

He/she also refers to Paul's wittings as well, which I have
become more and more unsure that Paul had any clue he
knew what he was talking about.

So there is a lot of confusion all over the place.

Exactly... and that is the way the advesary likes it!

PatrickM wrote:
All I know is that I have spent the better part of the last 5
years trying to find the truth of the Creator Gods Word.

For the last couple of weeks, I've been praying to "my Father in
Heaven", "the Creator", and "the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob
and asking for the truth about the names we have and what He
wants His children to know, follow, do, and speak.

And here you you have landed. Welcome Patrick. Most of us here match your desire, have walked similar paths and here we have landed. As EH and James have already mentioned getting a copy of Introduction To God is the way to go. The Yada Yahweh books are good and there is a lot of fascinating information I have not seen in ITG yet (only 1/3 through it), but ITG is the latest writing by Yada. I think he has developed more clarity in his commentary and his amplified translations have always been amazing. Most if not all of the answers you are seeking are answered in ITG. Enjoy.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 4:09:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
PatrickM wrote:

There seems to be some good stuff there, although I think their argument for Yahweh being of pagan origins is a stretch, but they are right in that it is not the most accurate pronunciation of Yod Hey Waw Hey. Actually in the very first sentence of YY, Yada points out that Yahweh is not a very accurate rendering and through out the book he switches between Yahweh and Yahuweh, and now having realized that Yahuweh is not entirely accurate he uses Yahowah pretty much universally, while still using Yahweh on occasion, for the simple reason of more people will google search Yahweh then will search Yahowah, so they can search Yahweh and find the YY site and then come to know that it is Yahowah.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline kwai4749  
#9 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2012 1:02:43 AM(UTC)
kwai4749

Just a note to say that my blind eyes have been opened to Yada News Radio.
Offline FredSnell  
#10 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2012 3:57:37 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

kwai4749 wrote:
Just a note to say that my blind eyes have been opened to Yada News Radio.

This is going to be the journey of your life. It is a little scary at first, but you will soon see what most in this world have missed. I welcome you with open arms. Come to know Yahowah and the decption will unfold right before you. He wiill make Himself known to you if you are willing to come to understand what He told us in the beginning, and then took it upon Himself to let us know just what our future has in store for us, and He even bothered to let us know that timeline so we could reach a rational conclusion to when His next visit is.
Offline Richard  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:06:44 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
kwai4749, there was a television show back in the 60's, "Love That Bob!", that always started out with Bob Cummings holding a Polaroid camera and smiling as he says, "Hold it! I think you're gonna like this picture!" That would be my greeting to you regarding Yada's weekday broadcasts and the portrait of Himself and His Word that Yahowah is revealing to us through Yada's translations and explanations. Hold it! I think you're gonna like this picture!

Welcome aboard!