logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Theophilus  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:01:16 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I was curious what the status of Yada's Prelude to Yada Yahweh is? Will this replace the current introduction chapter(s)? I've been reading a 3-12-2010 draft and see that at that time there was several what look like place holders for Scripture amplification and commentary, and am hoping this is available as a complete or more complete format somehow.

Thank you,

Respectfully,

-Theophilus
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:10:56 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
He has finished the Towrah section and is now editing the Covenant and Instruction sections of the Introduction To God, which is the title he is going with instead of Prelude to Yada Yahweh. He is thinking he will complete this within a month's time. The book is currently 816 pages. Then the plan is to do a quick, superficial edit of the 7 volumes of YY and QP, correcting Yahowah, Yahowsha', Ma'aseyah, Renewed Covenant, and then removing all positive mentions of Paul's letters.

Once that is done, the plan is to remake the YY site, featuring the ITG and the edited YY and QP. Then I a comprehensive rewrite of the Miqra'ey and Salvation volumes of YY, using parts of those volumes to complete the final two sections of the ITG.

Once that is done, he wants to work on a book on Babylon. After that a book on Tribulation prophecy. Then a book which is limited to Yahowsha's Words only. That is the plan, anyway.

So more than you asked for, but that is the current plan as far as I know. If you would like a copy of the ITG email Yada at email@yadayahweh.com

Also the ITG is the topic of YYRadio's Scripture review since April of this year so you can listen to that at http://radio.yadayahweh.com
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Theophilus  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:46:02 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Thank you for the update James. I've only recently been back up PC wise and able to listen to the BTR shows and could tell Yada's work had progressed considerably from my last draft, which I must have emailed him for.

BTW, thank you also for making the amplified Genesis CH 1-30 available. I'm continuing to assmeble your work and Yada's to access as much amplisifed Scripture as possible.

-Theophilus
Offline cgb2  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2011 1:40:10 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Amplified Scripture only from YY compiled in PDF here:
http://forum.yadayahweh....ipture-Only-Version.aspx

Hope ItG amplified will be added soon ;^)

Free Tools links here:
http://forum.yadayahweh....ESword-The-Word-etc.aspx