logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richard  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:24:12 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Watch this.

I cannot put into words how much I loathe that entire race of people. I despise their land, their religion, their traditions, everything about them. And this video shows why. There is absolutely nothing likeable about the Arab people. Nothing.
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:44:53 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
These "wild asses of men" were told about. We know them! They are the ones that try as hard as they might, want the inheritance that was given to His family in a covenant. Too bad for them they can't recognize that that invitation is for them also if they would listen and hear and turn. Let them bay at the moon and stars from their minarets then. They are not welcomed, b/c they call on Satan and no other. Satan is their father now bc they worship him. They disinherited themselves willingly by ignoring His Word. Is it any wonder Allah(Satan) is seen roasting his captives on the spitfires of his hell and changing their hide with a new one so he can take delight in their suffering even more. he delights today in their roasting!
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:03:06 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Ass Frequently mentioned throughout Scripture. Of the domesticated species we read of, (1.) The she ass (Heb. 'athon ), so named from its slowness (Gen 12:16; Gen 45:23; Num 22:23; Sa1 9:3). (2.) The male ass (Heb. hamor ), the common working ass of Western Asia, so called from its red colour. Issachar is compared to a strong ass (Gen 49:14). It was forbidden to yoke together an ass and an ox in the plough (Deu 22:10). (3.) The ass's colt (Heb. 'air ), mentioned Jdg 10:4; Jdg 12:14. It is rendered "foal" in Gen 32:15; Gen 49:11. (Compare Job 11:12; Isa 30:6.) The ass is an unclean animal, because it does not chew the cud (Lev 11:26. Compare Kg2 6:25). Asses constituted a considerable portion of wealth in ancient times (Gen 12:16; Gen 30:43; Ch1 27:30; Job 1:3; Job 42:12). They were noted for their spirit and their attachment to their master (Isa 1:3). They are frequently spoken of as having been ridden upon, as by Abraham (Gen 22:3), Balaam (Num 22:21), the disobedient prophet (Kg1 13:23), the family of Abdon the judge, seventy in number (Jdg 12:14), Zipporah (Exo 4:20), the Shunammite (Sa1 25:30), etc. Zechariah (Zac 9:9) predicted our Ma'aseyah triumphal entrance into Jerusalem, "riding upon an ass, and upon a colt," etc. (Mat 21:5, R.V.). Of wild asses two species are noticed, (1.) that called in Hebrew 'arod , mentioned Job 39:5 and Dan 5:21, noted for its swiftness; and (2.) that called pe're , the wild ass of Asia (Job 39:6; Job 6:5; Job 11:12; Isa 32:14; Jer 2:24; Jer 14:6, etc.). The wild ass was distinguished for its fleetness and its extreme shyness. In allusion to his mode of life, Ishmael is likened to a wild ass (Gen 16:12. Here the word is simply rendered "wild" in the Authorized Version, but in the Revised Version, "wild-ass among men").

Edited by user Thursday, November 10, 2011 8:56:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 1:49:50 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
Watch this.

I cannot put into words how much I loathe that entire race of people. I despise their land, their religion, their traditions, everything about them. And this video shows why. There is absolutely nothing likeable about the Arab people. Nothing.

And I'm starting to really "loathe" this country too...or more and more

http://guerillatics.com/?p=19764

Be sure and include watching the you tube video...sickening!!!
Offline Yah Tselem  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 3:25:40 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The problem is not that they are arab, but rather that they follow Islam. If an arab person decided to follow Yah, I would welcome them. I think there exists a lot of arabs who don't follow Islam and also a boatload of non-arabs who do follow Islam. I'm not trying to be politically correct because I HATE politically correct anything.. I'm just saying religion is to blame and in this instance Islam. I know you guys know that but I wanted to point it out for others who read this. What if there are arabs who have found Yah and come to this site, what will they think when they read this thread? The chances of an arab coming to know Yah have got to be very very slim - but are they any slimmer than those who have been mis-led and beguiled by Christianity and Judaism?
Offline Walt  
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 4:32:05 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

flintface wrote:
Watch this.

It's not their bloodline - it's their upbringing (indoctrination). Most are just ignorant pawns. See what men (Abraham) doing God's things their way gets us
They have GOOD food, that's something likeable.
Offline Walt  
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 5:27:43 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

encounterHim wrote:

That's what they get for trying to eat healthy, now if they had been eating fried chicken, hot dogs, macaroni & cheese, deep fried snicker bars then the govt would have left them alone.

Look at the war the liberal govt is waging on raw milk - using swat raids on raw dairies. Senate bill 510 going after small produce farms & co-ops.

And the libs thought that having one of theirs running things would make it easier for organic farmers, see what they get for putting faith in politicians.
Offline Richard  
#8 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 6:08:13 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

encounterHim wrote:

I watched the video. There is nothing to be said about it, man. It is what it is, and what it is does not encourage me to maintain any hope whatsoever for our freedom as American citizens. Appalling.
Offline Richard  
#9 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 6:09:37 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Yah Tselem wrote:
The problem is not that they are arab, but rather that they follow Islam. If an arab person decided to follow Yah, I would welcome them. I think there exists a lot of arabs who don't follow Islam and also a boatload of non-arabs who do follow Islam. I'm not trying to be politically correct because I HATE politically correct anything.. I'm just saying religion is to blame and in this instance Islam. I know you guys know that but I wanted to point it out for others who read this. What if there are arabs who have found Yah and come to this site, what will they think when they read this thread? The chances of an arab coming to know Yah have got to be very very slim - but are they any slimmer than those who have been mis-led and beguiled by Christianity and Judaism?

Good point, YT. Thanks for pointing it out.
Offline shalom82  
#10 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 10:53:47 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I remember that it was brought up several times about having an actual physical community and I think we all realized how difficult...if not impossible it would be to actually establish a community....but I still dreamed about the idea and wished so much that it could be true....and now I think...nah....why do that? So they can come and gas us and torch us like the Branch Davideans? I mean after all aren't we a "cult"? If they want to round us up and kill us...make them work at it a bit...at least. I am not saying I agreed with the branch davideans but I find it odd that we have a mohammadan death cult in this country that has actually perpetrated violence against the government and private citizens (as opposed to concerns or worries about future or potential crimes)(Charles Schumer in self satisfied pomposity like a blood stained Caesar ensconced on his throne among the mandarins and potentates talking about modified receivers like that was all the reason they needed to pass a death sentence on some 80 odd people the great portion being women and children) and the government and its media/academic mouthpiece just about bends over backwards to be show how peaceful and normal the mohammadans are. The Koreshis' sins were that they were an easy statement to make about almighty government's power. But of course you know it was for the children....that's why they pumped CS gas into the very location that they knew they would flock to for refuge. That's why for days and weeks they played the sounds of rabbits being slaughtered and a hellish cacophany of jumbled animals sounds day and night...spotlighting the windows...strafing their living quarters from helicopters and taunting their beseiged by wagging their penises and asses (talk about molestation). Yes.....of course for the children....and it was for the children that they started running tanks into the building...crashing into the fuel tanks....putting holes into a building full of fuel oil, high concentrations of flamible CS, and of course the delivery agent of the CS that also was highly flamible (the name escapes my mind). Yup....a wooden building saturated with propelents and combustibles punched with holes on a day where the wind was blowing 25 miles an hour....huhhhh....there was a fire?!?!?!?!?!....who wudda thunk? Then as the building was burning.....your concern is not about those children and women...but rather hoisting of the flag of the ATF in triumph....it was a joyous military conquest...plain and simple...the state exercising its naked authority on a grand stage for all to see....just about screaming to the American public...."nota bene, slaves!!!!" Don't rely on shame to save you.....this government has proven that it suffers from no such "weakness" They will tolerate the little red guards that are raping and pillaging at OWS because in the end...they are safely in the government fold...advancing the state and demanding it be placed on an even higher plane of exultation and power. Do not be deluded that we will be tolerated. Mr. Horiuchi has a bullet for each one of us...we are for YHWH....and that makes us their enemies. We are the prophets berating the priesthood (and their temples and idols) of the whore....and we will not be tolerated forever. gird your loins with leather, prepare your sackcloth and grow out your beards.

You can tell me to buzz off or take it or leave it or whatever else you want....but this is my advice to my brothers and sisters on this forum......Cain is not able....Ron Paul "the champion of liberty" will not save us....the Mormon hair models Romney and Huntsman are the establishment's favorites....The catholic napoleon Santorum offers only ruination....the dazed and confused governor Perry is cut from the same cloth as W....Mrs. midwest god bless the american folks Bachmann is another impotent functionary of the apparatus. A common thread runs through all examples. They would have you believe they will use the establishment to reform the establishment. Any gains they would make would only be temporary and in the long run bring about even greater tyranny in the reactionary backlash of next election. In the mean time your votes....completely inconsequential in deciding any true issues serve to only do one thing....to replace the divine right ot kings with the will of the people....thus giving legitimacy to leviathan....and when you offer your prestige to the government you will through vicarious liability be responsible for the crimes and murders of the government. Politics begets more politics and politics in the long run always serves to enlargen the state. Flee from the government....don't serve the state.....it is an institution that not only perpetrates violence against you....it seeks to corrupt you. And...soon before you know it you will be justifying the slaughter of innocents with enthusiasm and bending your knee to every enforcer of the state be they soldiers, police or agents.....with weepy eyes saying thank you for your service....and as you do that realize that the great great majority of them in uniform or with a badge would turn their guns on you in a second and kill you or throw you in a hole to rot in perpetuity. Flee from the state....flee for your lives....embrace it in no form....don't engage in any voluntary participation in the legitimizing institutions of government that you can avoid. Because let me tell you something....contrary to what Glenn Beck would have you believe....our history is not grand.....our founders were not saints.....our documents are not divinely inspired scripture....we do not live in a peaceloving nation....and the government is not redeemable....and the enforcers of government...the military...the law enforcement agencies are not demi gods walking the earth gracing us with their presence.

Edited by user Monday, November 14, 2011 4:11:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline mtommy  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2012 6:25:50 PM(UTC)
mtommy

Well that has been a practice that has been done for extended periods of time but nothing has been done before. And well, you could actually pinpoint how this is thought to be a tradition by a lot of people.
Offline RebelLibertarian2  
#12 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 5:41:12 PM(UTC)
RebelLibertarian2

FlintFace &al., do y'all think that the Jews have ever engaged in comparable crimes? While I don't loathe that entire race of people, I think I could tell this forum things that would curdle viewers' blood.
Offline Richard  
#13 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 7:16:27 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

RebelLibertarian2 wrote:
FlintFace &al., do y'all think that the Jews have ever engaged in comparable crimes? While I don't loathe that entire race of people, I think I could tell this forum things that would curdle viewers' blood.

What is your point?

Are you saying that the fact that this or that race has committed atrocities makes acceptable those atrocities committed by Muslims?

Muslims are not a race but are followers of the most evil religion in history. Races are composed of individuals and do not commit anything, good or evil. Individual followers of religions - Christians, Muslims, Judaism's adherants, Mormons, patriots from every nation, mental health professionals etc. - commit heinous crimes against their fellow man with delusions of divine justification. In the case of Muslims, their own sacred writings command them to lie, steal, murder, deceive, and mistreat everyone who does not prostrate themselves before them and their oversexed, unbelievably greedy and covetous god.
Offline RebelLibertarian2  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2012 5:36:43 AM(UTC)
RebelLibertarian2

flintface wrote:
What is your point?

Are you saying that the fact that this or that race has committed atrocities makes acceptable those atrocities committed by Muslims?

No, what would make you think I am???

My point is that there is a blackout on Judahite crimes. On the surface, this is especially confusing given Yada &al's stated opposition to Talmudism. Nota bene, such apparent contradictions are generally great foci for research.

flintface wrote:

Muslims are not a race but are followers of the most evil religion in history. Races are composed of individuals and do not commit anything, good or evil. Individual followers of religions - Christians, Muslims, Judaism's adherants, Mormons, patriots from every nation, mental health professionals etc. - commit heinous crimes against their fellow man with delusions of divine justification. In the case of Muslims, their own sacred writings command them to lie, steal, murder, deceive, and mistreat everyone who does not prostrate themselves before them and their oversexed, unbelievably greedy and covetous god.

No argument regarding the evilness of Islam. When you comment exclusively on Islamic crimes (ignoring Judahite/Israelite ones), however, you prevent discovery of any evilness to the Judahite philosophy if such exists. However, a falsifiable teaching ought not to fear the truth, however politically incorrect.