logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:30:10 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I just received one of those annoying emails that everyone thinks is so enlightening/humorous/revealing, I usually take about 5 minutes to research it then send back the truth to the sender. (these emails are usually 99% fabrications).

However, this one turned out to be true! I was not aware of this so I thought I would share what I found in searching for the truth.

about.com wrote:
In Arabic, the word halal means permitted or lawful. Halal foods are foods that are allowed under Islamic dietary guidelines. According to these guidelines gathered from the Qu'ran, Muslim followers cannot consume the following:

pork or pork by products
animals that were dead prior to slaughtering
animals not slaughtered properly
or not slaughtered in the name of Allah
blood and blood by products
alcohol
carnivorous animals
birds of prey
land animals without external ears

Just so you know....
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:44:34 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
edit bump...
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14