logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jeannie  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2007 8:37:49 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Thank you Swalchy for putting that up. Here is the website if anyone wants to order books. It's nice reading books that use the proper names!! Thank you Todd!!

http://www.shemayisrael.net/
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2007 8:51:28 AM(UTC)
Yada

Could not an additional title for this thread be "Torah Teaches Messiah?"

Just a reminder, we play the audio teaching of the Torah portion every week in the YY Study Group room on Paltalk. Please join us!

-Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline shalom82  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2007 7:36:22 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shalom Qodeshim,
I hope everyone is well, and we are all growing and maturing in the word every day. I really strongly believe that we have a responsibility to bring this topic to the forefront of the Torah thread. As I think we all know this is a very very important topic. (Probably the most important topic on the Torah thread) I am trying to get my thoughts together, reread some passages, and take some notes. I really want to do this right. Perhaps we should stick to Torah as far as the sources go for material that is relevant to Messiah. (NOT THAT THE Nevi'im or Ketuvim AREN'T FULL OF REFERENCES AND ALLUSIONS TO MESSIAH), but for the sake of order and so we won't have too much clogging I believe we should start a separate thread for allusions to Messiah in the prophets and writings. I believe that it would be advisable to try to keep the verses in order. I know that it will not always be possible (and that's not a big deal, what's more important is that the verses are brought to light), but I think it would be helpful for us all if we could have a verse by verse book by book order. That way if somebody with less experience wanted to do a study in a chronological way if would help them to do so. Feel free to use the books available at YY and bring other sources of wisdom and revelation into the forum. I am looking forward to the great posts that I am sure will fill this post soon.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.