logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Walt  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2011 1:45:19 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

UserPostedImage
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2011 4:11:41 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
hahaha..got cha suckers!!!...and I still feel sorry for them. Actually, it breaks my heart b/c I know this special Sabbath approaches and they haven't a clue that they should present themselves before their Heavenly Father and Set Apart Adoptive Mother on this day and reconcile themselves out of respect for the offer made to them to be covered of their failings and realize there's not a darn thing, like holding posters, that they can do to help themselves except to show up and present oneself.
I'm planning on taking time this time around and making it to the waters edge in Galveston when the sun comes up holding hands with my wife and smiling to My Father and Mom when the first rays break the horizon on this day and then tell Them through reading and reciting, just how much we have come to love Them both and thanking Them for allowing us to be joined with the existing Son that paved the Way for us.
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2011 3:31:37 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
It's a cute cartoon with a relevant message, but it also promotes the superstition that the adversary will have authority in the lake of fire. The reality is that he will be just another powerless prisoner as isolated in the blackness of darkness as every other criminal who led people away from Yahowah.
Offline VinceB.  
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2011 7:53:28 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Blame it on my observing (shamaring) one of the Miqra' Yah give us as a 'gift' as to why I can more clearly see how, or why it is, Yahowdym hate and/or dislike/distrust Christians more than they hate/dislike Muslims: since Christianity has as its foundation 'compromising' - one has to be a compromiser to believe Paul over Yah - to believe that the god of the O.T. is a mean legalistic god Paul's N.T. god saves us from, rather than as He exists: Yahowah and Yahowsha' are the same thing; is the same Person is proof positive of compromising...

At least with Islam, Muslims don't try to hide their hatred or desire to want to destroy Yisra'el - and it's better the devil you see than the devil hidden in christianity...

Regardless, I'm having a blessed Yowm Kippurym having answered the summons to appear before Dad in the presents of Mom.

Shalom kol!
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2011 3:45:37 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Nice, Vince. While Yowm Kippurym was in our opinion the greatest day ever for us, but we think that every time we are called out, it was a wonder to witness the rays on our sun breaking over the horizon on Galveston Island. We just couldn't help but feeling elevated into the presence of our Spiritual Mother and Heavenly Father that it will just make you shout for joy, and while that morning at around 5am as my wife and I sat in McDonalds having coffee and eggs, wouldn't you know, best guess, a 300# pastor with a couple he was ministering to, came in and sat in this empty building right almost behind my wife, well within our ears and directly in my sights. I know and knew there's not a thing I can do on this day,but I could no longer stand this man feeding this crap he was spewing. I looked into my wifes eyes and she knew what was coming so she excused herself and headed for the car as I stood up and walked to their table to introduce myself. We shook hands upon my introduction, and then I looked him square in the eyes and told him everything I could hear him speaking of is BULLSHIT. My Father will not impose upon you anything unjust for if He did He would be injecting Himself upon your freewill. You minister, "you kept telling these ppl that if I did this, or that, I would fear Gods wrath that would come to me." It gave me the oppurtunity to explain the wonderful experiences my wife and I have had, so much enjoyment getting to know our Father without all of mans interuptions and misinterpretations. Oh, after I was through and had the couple listening intently, this minister saw the glean coming into their eyes as if he recognized, if he stayed here any longer, he might lose a couple of his followers...Hallelu Yah explains so much to folks. I left 'em with that, and told 'em quickly before he herded his cattle out of there, google YY. After coming outside I leaned against our car and felt so sad for those caught in this snare of religion and how much it takes to open that snare to free ppl from it.
Last thing. On one of the questions the lady was asking me, the minister piped in, "I know what you are," so of course, I said, "oh really, let me guess. You think I'm a jew."..and of course it was his guess. I laughed INTO his face and thought to myself, I wish I was, and knew the truth so I could actually get at some of those in that religion, but it's true what Father said about them being a stiffnecked ppl.

If I can, I see we can put up pictures on here. I'll try and upload a couple of us at Galveston. We wish every brother and sister could have joined us, but with my wifes shirt that spells out Fathers name in the old script, we had plenty watching us as we enjoyed the day.
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2011 4:21:05 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

After signing off I went and looked at just what time the sun rose over, Galveston on Yowm Kippurym...My Father makes me just laugh with joy so much it gets crazy at time, but this was funny. It rose at exactly, 7:18am that morning. That's my street address, 718.

I forgot too while I'm here. As we were standing at the edge of the shoreline with the water rushing over our feet as we praised both our Father and Mother and thanking them for waiting for us, for we two would have never thought two worthless bugs of our type could ever feel
that we deserved a chance, I told my wife, "these waters have surely through their course in history, touched the shores of Israel and are now washing our feet." She laughed and praised Father once again.

Shalom.