logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:54:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yada and I are going to do a show Monday where we are going to attempt to answer all the challenges offered by those opposed to circumcision. I have searched this forum and a number of others for the challenges that have been presented, and have a list prepared. But if anyone has a particular challenge that you would like us to address, email me and I will work it in. james.bowen@yadayahweh.com
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2011 1:23:55 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Great show guys!!!
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2011 3:35:28 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
Great show guys!!!

I couldn't agree more. I highly recommend that anyone who missed it go to Blog Talk Radio here and listen to it.
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2011 2:28:28 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

My fingers are sore from advertising this show to others...I hope they will give it a listen? Many are messianics, or like someone mentioned the other day, christians with a twist...lol.
Offline VinceB.  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:40:22 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Hi folks,

As I was following along with another grand installment at BTR earlier today, as it related to Sukah Celebration, and reading through the CR - following along with the Sukah chp of YY, interlinear and Hebrew lexicon in hand, couldn't help thinking about the whole circumcision thing, and it being a sign in which we sign with our own blood that we agree to the terms and conditions (mitswah) as well as the mishpats (means He resolves and settles the dispute He has with us - the whole 6+1=7 step set-apart Mow'ed Miqra'ey) as delineated in the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms, why He waited 4000 years before signing the Covenant in His own blood on Pesach 33CE?

So why did Yahowah wait 4000 years before signing the Familiar Orientated Covenant Relationship with His own blood on Pesach 33CE, unless it was to make a point - the point being, seems rational to me, is that despite man, to include Yisra'el's utter failure to adhere to the relationship by shamaring (observing) and shama (listening intently to) Yah's Towrah (the end result being the destruction of the nation of Yisra'el around 70CE), was to communicate to all of us that folks like Paul were liars; and that there was absolutely positively no excuse for a New Testiment to come into existence (let alone a N.T. that would save people from their sins...) - that Yahowah was every bit as committed to the Covenant Relationship -the Towrah- in 33CE as He was in 1968BCE when it was He established the relationship with Abraham in the first place.

To me, the fact He waited 4000 years to sign the Covenant in His own blood at Pesach 33CE, besides the rich history - and giving us deeper context within which to learn and grow and understand Him better by - and as a bit of context, does dovetails with what He said in Yirmayahow/uw 23:28 regarding the chaff having absolutely nothing to do with the corn/wheat...that He's going forward with His program, as He gave His Word He'd do - signing it in His blood in 33CE, regardless of whether one person observed His program with Him, or billions upon billions joined Him in His gifts of Shabbat and the 7 Festival Feast Days.

Just curious as to what you all might think - am I making some connections (connecting) some dots here, or not?

As for me, I'm about to rip out my N.T. from all my biblos...I must have around 150.00 dollars in these corruptions lying around....alas...

Could not help but think that if we find observing Yah in His Shabbats & Feast Days over such things like X-Factor, other bread and circuses, what's it going to be like when they start throwing some in lion dens...again, probably my imaginations running a bit wild...sorry in advance over any hurt feelings; not intended.

BTW my wife loves that X-Factor, I certainly don't mind it either - but being Sukah, my heart is to celebrate it -- probably will celebrate it alone since she's got her worldly priorities (as all compromising religious people will tend to have) ahead of Yah's provisions...she's open to the things of Yah, but nowhere near the degree I am embracing Dad...looking forward to celebrating the 8th day following Sukah as well.

HWHY
Offline VinceB.  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:13:01 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Ohh, and BTW - I left out the best part: when Yah signed the Covenant in His own blood on Pesach 33CE the New Testament didn't even exist - sealing the deal for me, that the Towrah is complete and able to save us from all of which separates us from our Dad.

How I could forget that is beyond me - I don't doubt most here have already seen the obvious.
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:30:55 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Brother, you are thinking like me, but I never can quite do it justice like you word it, but it makes me think to myself, and I love that part. Thinking about Father is so much fun these days just b/c it comes at you in sooo many ways, that it gets fun even when you dont have all the tools a smarter brother has. But I;m known for taking the cheap route in life so here it goes, Vince. We all know that the plan was put into action from the beginning. Surely we all know that He knew our future, that's a given. We know this just b/c any of us can see there are no, "tenses" in hebrew, so what was good then, is good now in other words.
So many families held Yahs festivals dear to their hearts as they should, generation upon generation. Remember, I'm sure Joseph and May would have preferred an inn, but when all those places were taken b/c the Sukah Festival was about to commence, there was no other place, and Yah wanted it that way.To me at least it says, "look, the One that comes, is your way." I might be doing like you thought you were, by over reading it, but I don't think I am. Here, the Master of the universe, took shelter in a stall, reducing Himself again to a level below my own birth. Again telling me, look upon Me as a Father, that gave a Son, through a Mothers love for Her children, as really, someone you love, that shows no great esteem..but that which does endure for you, putting you first, if you show effort in this home, covenant. I'll work with you in this home and help you out when you need it if only you ask, is what it says to me.
When I read,
Mark
2:16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
2:17 When Yahowhsha heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

WHAT, didn't Paul say not a one is righteous? So who were these Yahowsha called righteous? I believe they are those that knew what Dowd had seen, was right, and kept at it even in the hard times. They never denied Yahs plan, and showed this by keeping His Festivals and Shabats. Now that's faith! They never waivered.
Doesn't "whole" tell us all we need to know? To me it does. We are "whole" if we follow His precepts. And we are sick when we don't.

Yea brother, I too have to dvr the show, Survivor, for the wife, so I did, South Park also, for me so I can laugh at 'em later.

Love Yah, bro, and you're not alone, ever!!!...Happy Sukah!!!

P.S. I view it now as the Blood of the Lamb, as it ran down the upright pole and into the crack from the earthquake that was caused upon His descention for us, as it trickled onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant was showing us that if you will see Him like a loving, merciful Father that gave up His (Son) seat so we can join with Him, will move over and make room for those that recognize He gave us a Way. Just pay it attention if you will, and if you do, I'll help you see it and we can be joined in a Family together at last.
Offline VinceB.  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:37:54 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
Brother, you are thinking like me, but I never can quite do it justice like you word it, but it makes me think to myself, and I love that part. Thinking about Father is so much fun these days just b/c it comes at you in sooo many ways, that it gets fun even when you dont have all the tools a smarter brother has. But I;m known for taking the cheap route in life so here it goes, Vince. We all know that the plan was put into action from the beginning. Surely we all know that He knew our future, that's a given. We know this just b/c any of us can see there are no, "tenses" in hebrew, so what was good then, is good now in other words.
So many families held Yahs festivals dear to their hearts as they should, generation upon generation. Remember, I'm sure Joseph and May would have preferred an inn, but when all those places were taken b/c the Sukah Festival was about to commence, there was no other place, and Yah wanted it that way.To me at least it says, "look, the One that comes, is your way." I might be doing like you thought you were, by over reading it, but I don't think I am. Here, the Master of the universe, took shelter in a stall, reducing Himself again to a level below my own birth. Again telling me, look upon Me as a Father, that gave a Son, through a Mothers love for Her children, as really, someone you love, that shows no great esteem..but that which does endure for you, putting you first, if you show effort in this home, covenant. I'll work with you in this home and help you out when you need it if only you ask, is what it says to me.
When I read,
Mark
2:16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
2:17 When Yahowhsha heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

WHAT, didn't Paul say not a one is righteous? So who were these Yahowsha called righteous? I believe they are those that knew what Dowd had seen, was right, and kept at it even in the hard times. They never denied Yahs plan, and showed this by keeping His Festivals and Shabats. Now that's faith! They never waivered.
Doesn't "whole" tell us all we need to know? To me it does. We are "whole" if we follow His precepts. And we are sick when we don't.

Yea brother, I too have to dvr the show, Survivor, for the wife, so I did, South Park also, for me so I can laugh at 'em later.

Love Yah, bro, and you're not alone, ever!!!...Happy Sukah!!!

P.S. I view it now as the Blood of the Lamb, as it ran down the upright pole and into the crack from the earthquake that was caused upon His descention for us, as it trickled onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant was showing us that if you will see Him like a loving, merciful Father that gave up His (Son) seat so we can join with Him, will move over and make room for those that recognize He gave us a Way. Just pay it attention if you will, and if you do, I'll help you see it and we can be joined in a Family together at last.

Thanks for commenting and sharing eH...you're so right, there's so many things that dovetail in all He accomplished for us during His first advent...it triggered me to want to write a book, as it were - which I'll not suffer anyone reading this, to suffer under.

Suffice it to say, I to see Dad in Yahowsha' (Yahowah saving us) -- the 'Body' containing the blood of which Yah then used to sign the Covenant (while fulfilling and enabling Pesach), and this was done from His perspective and promises to do what we couldn't do for ourselves, and this He did despite the previous 4000 years of falling failing humanity, I find simply amazing! He did it His way regardless of what Paul, Muhammad, Akiba, or anyone else had to say about it.

And that the 'Body' wasn't any different than the foreskin that gets circumcised/cut-off, or that portion of the Pesach lambs that don't nourish Yah's Family are consumed in the fire....coinciding with what was said on one of the BTR programs, that Yahowsha' was an 'expression' of Yahowah as He is and/or exists...again, all amazing concepts of our heavenly Father at work saying His family, preparing the way for us to campout with Him forever.
HWHY
Offline VinceB.  
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:44:39 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Simply gets better as we go along - and just thought to share as follow along listening to yesterday's BTR related to our Dad working through our Mom making application to our soul and life all that Dad's doing for us and wants to do for us:

"On the eighth (shemini - from shemen, meaning oil, a metaphor for the Spirit) day, there exists (hayah - was, is, and will be) a set apart (qodesh - separating and cleansing), called out assembly for reading and reciting (miqra' - a summons for calling people out, for reading and reciting, and for explaining the basic core message) on your behalf (la 'atem - concerning you) to answer the summons, present yourself and appear before (qarab - approach and come near) the adoptive mother who enlightens and elevates ('iseh /'isah) unto (la - toward, into, on behalf of, according to) Yahuweh. Her (hiw') joyous assembly of people ('asarah - participants in the festive celebration and party goers), do not (lo') do ('asah - perform, fashion, create, produce, assign, or profit from) any (kol) of the work ('abodah - labor, task, job, or duty) of the heavenly messenger (mala'kah - service of God's representative)." (Leviticus 23:36)

Was thinking about the process -and again, wondering what you all might think- you know how it is sometimes we're still tired even after 10 hours of sleep sometimes? Well, to think, starting from a deceased state (as our base-as a reference), Yahowah via our Mom, supplies the energy, power, enlightenment (what's required) to give us life-enough to lay on a bed, for example; to sit up; to then stand; then to walk - and running...is the same Spiritual Mother Who also allows our souls to zip across the universes greater than the speed of light (the progression spiritually speaking being not much different than our physical being: ie., from lying to sitting to standing-up, walking-to-running-then-flying etc)...the very same Mom that elevates and enlightens a person to a state of being neither poor nor rich of Prov 30:8-9 is the same Mom making application of all Dad has for us both here, as well as later there of residing next to Dad in Her presence.

Now, I'd no more pray to Mom, knowing what I now know, than I would pray to Yahowsha' (realizing both are Set-Apart aspects of Yahowah-Yahowah doing the works and supplying what's needed so we can run -living life to its fullest here, or flying like a photon in heaven- either way, it'd be Ruwach Qodesh Who'd be making real to us the things God does and says)...

Again, just thought to share; perhaps someone's thought similarly about the mechanics of the life we have with God?

Yah's best on His Family as always
HWHY
Offline VinceB.  
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:56:19 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

VinceB. wrote:
Hi folks,

As I was following along with another grand installment at BTR earlier today, as it related to Sukah Celebration, and reading through the CR - following along with the Sukah chp of YY, interlinear and Hebrew lexicon in hand, couldn't help thinking about the whole circumcision thing, and it being a sign in which we sign with our own blood that we agree to the terms and conditions (mitswah) as well as the mishpats (means He resolves and settles the dispute He has with us - the whole 6+1=7 step set-apart Mow'ed Miqra'ey) as delineated in the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms, why He waited 4000 years before signing the Covenant in His own blood on Pesach 33CE?

So why did Yahowah wait 4000 years before signing the Familiar Orientated Covenant Relationship with His own blood on Pesach 33CE, unless it was to make a point - the point being, seems rational to me, is that despite man, to include Yisra'el's utter failure to adhere to the relationship by shamaring (observing) and shama (listening intently to) Yah's Towrah (the end result being the destruction of the nation of Yisra'el around 70CE), was to communicate to all of us that folks like Paul were liars; and that there was absolutely positively no excuse for a New Testiment to come into existence (let alone a N.T. that would save people from their sins...) - that Yahowah was every bit as committed to the Covenant Relationship -the Towrah- in 33CE as He was in 1968BCE when it was He established the relationship with Abraham in the first place.

To me, the fact He waited 4000 years to sign the Covenant in His own blood at Pesach 33CE, besides the rich history - and giving us deeper context within which to learn and grow and understand Him better by - and as a bit of context, does dovetails with what He said in Yirmayahow/uw 23:28 regarding the chaff having absolutely nothing to do with the corn/wheat...that He's going forward with His program, as He gave His Word He'd do - signing it in His blood in 33CE, regardless of whether one person observed His program with Him, or billions upon billions joined Him in His gifts of Shabbat and the 7 Festival Feast Days.

Just curious as to what you all might think - am I making some connections (connecting) some dots here, or not?

As for me, I'm about to rip out my N.T. from all my biblos...I must have around 150.00 dollars in these corruptions lying around....alas...

Could not help but think that if we find observing Yah in His Shabbats & Feast Days over such things like X-Factor, other bread and circuses, what's it going to be like when they start throwing some in lion dens...again, probably my imaginations running a bit wild...sorry in advance over any hurt feelings; not intended.

BTW my wife loves that X-Factor, I certainly don't mind it either - but being Sukah, my heart is to celebrate it -- probably will celebrate it alone since she's got her worldly priorities (as all compromising religious people will tend to have) ahead of Yah's provisions...she's open to the things of Yah, but nowhere near the degree I am embracing Dad...looking forward to celebrating the 8th day following Sukah as well.

While in the process of relistening and following along with the Sukah BTR again - I confess and apologize that I really goofed up.

Yahowah didn't sign His Covenant agreeing to the terms and conditions (mitswah) at Pesach - rather signed it as we all do: with circumcision. Pesach having nothing to do with circumcision and everything to do with all Towrah teaches related to Pesach - along with its consumption in the tomb.

So, again, I apologize -- still doesn't change the fact that Yahowah having signed in His own blood the Familiar Orientated Family Relationship when He was circumcised on the 8th day agreeing to the mitswah long before the religious zealots cast their coats at Sha'uwl's feet; or that a New Testament never even existed at the time He signed it - proof to me the N.T. isn't included in the Covenant agreed upon.

I can't believe I actually considered circumcision as the same as Pesach...having listened to BTR Sukah program the 4th time now, following along as I always do, just now heard and looked at the info, and it's clear that at His circumcision was where and when He signed the Covenant agreement...which only proves I wasn't listening as focused the other three times I followed along with the message.

Shalom
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 12:34:34 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

OH BOY...LOL at some christians. What a bunch of phoneys. Just came in a grabbed a Shiner. Was gonna get a bath, but my wife wanted to here todays show. I about spewed when Yada talked about google and what pops up.LOLOLOL at some of these idiots after going there and checking it out. I'm surprised, Jim didn't rip into some, but after hearing what Yada said about that nonsense I have to agree, why waste my time either. I guess they don't view their jebus as a cult figure...after all he lead these ppl away from their ways and cutomes that had permiated there lives, pretty much cultish to me..lol..what phoneys!

I have an idea christians, stop lying to your children at christmas time you dummies. Here's a grand idea for you christians, go look at Daniels booth and get your children involved. They will be better equipped if nothing else to build them some shelter if nothing else.