logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline LibertarianSeeker  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2011 5:17:41 PM(UTC)
LibertarianSeeker

Howdy friends. Are any of you all familiar with a very recent purported translation billed as the Original Scriptures? According to one of its many websites (all of which say basically the same thing), originalscriptures.com, it is based upon around 240 texts found in Iraq in 2001 (Iraq being part of the land promised to Israel), all of which (save Revelation, which was added later) were there placed by Kepah/Peter in ~70AD in anticipation of an impending corruption. Yahuwah's Name (that is how they vocalize it, although they haven't yet produced a detailed exegisis of the proper vowel sounds to use. I am admittedly somewhat ignorant of the proper pronunciation and will gladly correct myself if either 'Yahuweh' or 'Yahowah' is correct instead) is apparently to be found written in paleo-Hebrew in at least most of the texts, the which are ostensibly written in Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic. Of particular interest to you all, I imagine, are these facts:

-When pointed as 'elohim', "lhm" is said to refer exculsively to foreign, false mighty ones, whereas 'EloahYAam' and 'EloahYAim' refer to Yahuwah; they supposedly mean "Almighty Eternal Loving YA creating His people" and "Almighty Loving YA of All Creation"

-Most Hebrew words including 'YA'/'Ah' or 'U' are believed to refer to Yahuwah and Yahushua, respectively; in addition, many foreign words (eg 'America', or as they would say, 'AHmerica') with such sounds are likewise assumed to refer to Him.

-"Translations" of Paul's letters are supplied that, at least as far as I can tell, do not in any way denigrate Yahuwah, His Torah, &c.

-The translators contest mainstream-manuscript 'OT' verses in which surrendered soldiers and civilians from pagan nations are killed by the Israelites in accordance [according to the mainstream texts] with the desire of Yahuwah. They likewise argue that capital punishment for adultery and most other crimes (with the exception of murder) is not really commanded; rather, they claim that the congregation is to build a pile of rocks to illustrate the sinner's impending grave and then send the iniquitous out from amongst them. Finally, they believe that Nehushtan was not lifted up on a pole to be seen by the entire nation of Israel, but rather destroyed by fire from Yahuwah. Supposedly, the traditional beliefs are corruptions devised in the Babylonian exile by the Pharisees.

-They include Chanuk/"Enoch", YAsher/'Jasher', and Yowbel/Jubilees. As in the mainstream texts of Chanuk 72, the OSE1's version describes the 364-day/yr. calendar of the Qumran community, though OSE1 does not make astronomically-false claims that either the mainstream text of Chanuk 72 does or that the translation that I read does.

-While mainstream Rev. 2:1-3 says that there is a throne to Satan in Pergamum, the OSE1 says that the Pergamum ekklesia fled Rome and that Satan dwells therein instead.

No doubt there are other differences between the mediocre translations of mainstream texts and OSE1; I have not had access to the purported translation for very long, however, and have only done a cursory examination of it. The Covenant is available here: http://www.scribd.com/do...t-Uncertain-Translation, and the Renewed Covenant Writings here: http://www.scribd.com/do...3995/the-word-of-yah-kc3 Incidentally, I have just begun Yada Yahweh by Yada and appreciate his zeal and academic consideration of Yahuwah's Word. Thanks for your consideration.

LibertarianSeeker
Offline In His Name  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2011 9:14:18 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OK scholars, check it out. Here is Genesis 1. I spent 2 hours on the site and raised only some minor red flags. What do you think of this sample text:

1.1 Bara Ash YA

(The Creator of The Explosion is YAH)

sn - Genesis

I MoshAH 1

The Creator of The Explosion is YA. The Creator of mankind is YA. The Son of Man is YA. The “Prime Mover” is YA. (Bara Ash YA, Bara Esh YA, Bar Esh YA, Baresh YA. Ycarb - בר אש י). He is Perfect. He is nearby. He is “The Miracle.” He is within all (Ath, Eth, AEth, tת- )! Since the beginning (Bereshith), He is The Almighty Eternal Loving YAH of All Creation (m hy hla Eloah-YAH-Im). He is also The Almighty Eternal Loving YAH Creating His People/His Nation (Eloah YAH Am asah- hco m hy hla). He created the amazing energies which formed the Universe (*ShamaYAim) and the amazing miracles which formed the Eartz (Bara eth ha Shama-YA-im eth ha Eartz zrah ta mymch ta arb - ברא אח שמים אח ארץ).

2 At first, the Eartz was (hayah) non-existing (tohuw) and was only empty (bohuw) space. Complete darkness (choshek, final entropy) covered the face of “The Deep” (Space). Then His RUWach (Most High Loving Breath/Spirit of YAHUW) of Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation began “A Moving” creating the dimensions for the energies and the face (panaiyim) of Space itself came forth.

3 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation “Proclaimed The Call of YAH” (Ameri-CAH), “Let there be AUWra (an explosive light from YAHUW) and there was “The Explosion” (the “Big Bang”) of light-energy from YA!

4 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation saw The *Explosion of the light-energy and made it orderly. Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation called the light-energy (matter) of space from the dark-energy (antimatter) of space. The lighttime He called “the day” and the darktime He called “the night”.

5 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation continues to accelerate out The Explosion of light-energy into Space from this first YAom (movement of YAH) as a sign. The anti-light energy (antimatter), He called into “The Darkness.” So there was The Darkness and there was His Light. This was and still is the first YAom (movement of YAH).

6 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation “proclaimed The Call of YAH” (AmericAH), “Let there be radiations from YA* (raqiYA) in the middle of the energies and let there be divisions between the light-energy fusions of one type from the light-energy fusions of another type (the atoms/molecules formed).”*

7 Out of these various light-energies, Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation began forming the nebula and the stars and the galaxies and divided these into orbits of large swirling masses (galaxies) within greater swirling masses (galactic clusters)* and so it was.
8 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation Called these into “the ShamaYAim” (the Pristine Universe, where all creation listens to YA, sn-Heavens). Before, there was The Darkness but then came His Light. This is the second YAom.

9 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation Proclaimed The Call through YAH, “Let smaller coalitions around the burning orbits (stars) be gathered together into stable orbits and let planets come forth,” and so it became.

10 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation Proclaimed The Call of YAH upon our planet as “Eartz” (the unpolluted Earth) and He gathered together a “mist” around it in which He Proclaimed The Call of YAH (AmeriCAH) for the first living things. Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation began a sudden making of amazing miracles of life upon the Eartz.

11 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation Proclaimed The Call through YAH, “Let the Eartz put forth abundant *green life, then herbs yielding seed, then fruit trees bearing fruit after their kind, with its **’curved seed’ (DNA) in it to spread across the Eartz” and it became so.

12 The Eartz brought forth green life, then herbs yielding seed after their kind and trees bearing fruit, with its seed in it, after their kind and Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation saw that it all was obedient to His Word.

13 So there was The Darkness, then came His Light. This is the third YAom.

14 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation called out through YAH, ”Let the radiating orb (maour, the sun star) of firey radiation (raqia esh) shine on the Eartz from space to divide the days and nights which shall be for marking and using your time (outh) properly; that is for marking your *Set Worship Times (Mouwed), your **days and your ***years.

15 Let the light-radiance from those who listen to YA (Shama YA im) bring His Light to the Eartz. It became so.

16 Likewise, Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation made two realms serving The Light:

1) “The Great Light Bearers” (Heavenly Warriors of the ShamaYAim; KarUWbs, MalakiYA -Angels of YA, arch-MalakiYA, CherYAbims and SerAHphims) to give direction to the People of YAH (YAH Am)!

2) He also made the “Dark Light Bearers” to be over ruled in their “Spiritual Darkness” (Laila, Shatan, Darkness, his fallen angels, arch-demons and demons). They will be adversaries to contrast The Most High YAH’s Light of Amazing Love for mankind!

17 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation set these in the universe to illuminate The Way of The Light of YAH (AuraAH) for those who will seek Him;

18 to create in them The People of YA (YA Am), to learn to rule over the Dark-Light Adversaries (the Darkness, Shatan and the demons) and to guard “The Great Light of The Most High” (The Word of YAH, The Way of Salvation) from being hidden by The Darkness. Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation saw that it was good for making “The Family of YA” (BethiYA).

19 So there was this twilight era but then came His Light! This was the fourth YAom (movement of YAH) in His creation.

20 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation again “Proclaimed a Call of YAH,” "Let the waters be filled with swarms of living creatures and then let reptiles fly above the Eartz in the open expanse of the sky."

21 Then Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation created a great number of large beasts (dinosaurs) and some of these creatures grazed on the land, some stalked prey and some lived in the waters. Each reproduced after their kind and the various reptiles (dinosaurs, Pterodactyls etc) reproduced mightily after its kind. Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation saw to it that it was truly marvelous for making His Family of YA!

22 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation blessed them saying, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters and the seas and let the reptiles (lizards, skin-winged-birds, dinosaurs, behemoths, etc) multiply over the Eartz."

23 So there was this twilight but then came His Light! This was the fifth YAom.

24 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation again “Proclaimed a Call of YAH”, “Let the Eartz bring forth an abundance of living creatures after their kind; behemoths, swift runners and great herds of animals over the Eartz, each after their kind" (the mammals) and so it became.

25 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation made the animals of the Eartz after their kind and the livestock after their kind and everything that moves on the ground after its kind. Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation saw that it was truly marvelous!

26 Almighty Eternal Loving YA Creating His People again Proclaimed a Call of YAH (AmeriCAH),

(The Primary Purpose of Almighty YAH)

“Let every person (adam) seek to be made into My Image (Tselem, Likeness) through My Covenant Word. Enter My Family through the Blood of YAHUW (DamUW-Ach j wmd - דמו ח ) into/to Almighty Eternal Loving YA of all Creation! And Almighty Eternal Loving YA Creating His People blessed them, teaching them His QadUWsha Word and to Call Upon Him through His QadUWsha Name for their Salvation.

I.( The First AHdamic Word-Commandment)

YAHUWAH said, I am hwhy (YAHUWAH), The Almighty One. This is My Name forever. I change not. Learn and practice My Word. Take dominion (dauwgath) as The People of YAH (YA Am). Shine forth by obedience as ‘My People.’ Shine into the entire universe as The People of YAH (Auwphe Shama YA am)!

II. (The Second AHdamic Word- Commandment-Make a Secure Home for yourself and your family)

“Establish a secure homeland on your own land. Take dominion over the ‘wild beasts’ and every threat against you in the land and upon the eartz!

III. (The Third AHdamic Word Commandment-create love)

27 I, Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All People, create male and female to mold each into My Image, even the Image of YAHUW. Therefore remember (zakar) to create (bara) love with intimacy and transparency (nakeb).

IV. (The Fourth AHdamic Word- study, buy/own/homestead and make the land produce to provide food, commodities, machines, energy and freedom to all the Eartz)

28 Again, He commanded them, “Study how to make a piece of land (the Eartz) productive. Take ownership of it, secure it and make it productive! Then do this over and over, bringing fruitfulness to the Eartz! Thus establish dominion and expand rapidly (Dauwgath) as The People of YAH (YA Am). Shine forth as the obedient people of YAH (Auwphe Shama YA am) that everywhere, abundant prospering life will flow from The Almighty Eternal Loving YAH.

V. (The Fifth AHdamic Word- Commandment-protect the Eartz and environment, manage it with responsibility)

Take responsibility for My Eartz! Protect the air, the land, the oceans, the seas, the animals, the waters and all living things! Manage and protect everything that moves both in the skies above and those upon the Eartz itself!"

VI. (The Sixth AHdamic Word- eat the right food-be healthy)

29 Then Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation commanded them, “Listen especially to this! I have given you every herb yielding seed which is on the surface of the Eartz and every tree which bears fruit which yields seed to eat. This is to be your primary food.

30 Every animal of the Eartz, every bird of the sky, everything that walks on the Eartz and every green plant in which there is strength for your life, all these I have also given to you for food." And so it was and still is.

31 Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation saw everything that He had made and study this; it was truly magnificent to illuminate The Way for those seeking Truth! And there was The Darkness but then came and will always be His Light. This was the sixth YAom (movement of YAH).

I MoshAH 2

Bara-Ash-YA (The Creator of ‘The Explosion’ is YAH)

VII. (The Seventh AHdamic Word- Shabath, finish a work, enjoy it, marvel at creation, rest, worship your Creator)

1 And They finished the creation of the Universe (ShamaYAim) and the Eartz in all its vast magnificence!

2 In the Seventh (Shaba) “movement of YA” (YAom), Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation finished His work of creating and rested in this Shabath YAom from His creating which He had accomplished.

3 Therefore, Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation blessed the Shabath (seventh) day and made it a set apart day for rest, worship and teaching about salvation in YAHUW (QadUWsha). Almighty Loving YA of All Creation rested from the work of His creation and rejoiced in it.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline shalom82  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2011 9:31:19 PM(UTC)
shalom82

a very cursory look at some of the historical claims leave me rather unsatisfied

Quote:
The Catholic religion has murdered or tortured over 106 million "heretics" by their own church record accounts making the Catholic Church the most violent historical organization in history! Would the Savior who preached love be the spirit behind the world's greatest terrorist organization? Both recent World Wars were over the attempted re-establishment of the "Holy Roman Catholic Empire" (as "The Third Reich"). Atheistic Communism is second, murdering 63 million, (Stalin 32 million, Mao 27 million) and Al Qaeda 270,000 but rising daily now. Islamic Jihadists have murdered around 27 million. Most religions have terrible historical baggage to carry. Warriors of El YAH fight without a single innocent life lost! America’s, Britain’s, Spain’s and Australia’s recent war against the mass murderer Saddam Hussein is proof tyrants can be deposed without the lost of civilian life! Any murder sends one to eternal damnation unless he repents through YAHUW The Eternal Savior.

I don't know whether the catholic church has murdered 106 million people or even more than that. What I can say is this....islam has killed many many more people than 27 million. They killed 80 million on the indian sub continent alone. (they are called the Hindu Kush mountains for a reason) As far as communism killing 63 million....talk about a lowball figure. More than 27 million died in the great leap forward alone in Red China (closer to 35 million). The total is probably closer to 80 million with a conservative consensus being somewhere around 65 million for China alone. I did not know that Russia and China were the only two places where communists killed....The grossly conservative and and inaccurate number that historians bounce around is 100,000,000. But whoever wrote up this dross puts their number even below that of the leftist academic establishment. Furthermore, I find it revolting that Stalin and Mao are cited as the only murderers. It is "big man" history like this that keeps humanity repeating the same platitudes and tragedies over and over again. Mao and Stalin are the inevitable consequences of the ideology....just as a character like Bin Laden is a consequence rather than a driver. The conclusion that is made over and over again whether it is communism or islam is that these monsters have perverted their systems....that somehow islam or communism could be made to work if only the right people were at the helm.....They are what they are, and dead bodies will always be a feature of these "poligions" be they by beheading or starvation.
And as far as the Nazis trying to revive the holy Roman Empire....a fine conspiracy theory but I want to see the proof when someone makes such claims. The fact of the matter is that the Nazi party banned the term 3rd reich in 1939. (and lets put aside the fact that the Hohenzollerns were protestants that would probably be pretty loathe to "kiss the ring") Hitler may not have been an atheist bust he was certainly no Catholic specifically and and generally no christian....even if RC groupls like the Ustasi flocked to him....it was out of a common hatred of the Yahudim as the primary motivation....with other secondary considerations such as hatred for orthodox and protestant christians and communists being rallying points as well...in most respects it was a marriage of convenience. It is clear that Hitler though probably not believing in Islam on substance would have much rather seen an islamic Germany rather that the "flabby" christian one that he took the reigns of.
What I find especially revolting and wrong to the point of insanity is the claim that the Iraq war did not cause the loss of civillian life. If there has been even one civillian life lost due to the "war on terror" than this is a bald falsehood.....but the problem is that more than a hundred thousand civillians have died in Iraq alone have died either indirectly or directly due to the doings of the "coalition of the willing"

One would think that the proprietor of this site....Mr. BethYAH...who claims to have "multiple" PhDs would have a bitter better grasp of history....especially one who is a missionary to the Himalayas....in the middle east....(ok make that geography too). I have to say have I have serious doubts about these claims and I think is is just another example of dishonest and cynical braggadocio that is an endemic feature of the website.

Furthermore, I find the introductory video highly suspect. If indeed the man in the video did go to Afghanistan after hostilities were initiated.....then the little "ragamuffin" Ali would probably not be tugging at his pantleg...that is of course if his dad was killed by the Russians (who left Afghanistan in 1989). That would make Ali around 14 at least. THe picture that this man is trying to at least associate with Ali is a picture of a child somewhere between 5 and 10.
I see a lot of general pictures and videos of Afghanistan....what I don't see is specific documentation. Which you would think "RaphAH BethYAH" would be eager to show.

This inner sanctum himalayan lair is simply odd. To me it smacks of that old gnostic siren song. There is a true knowledge an ancient knowledge hidden away by the monastic faithful holed up in the mountains.....a truth so shocking that everyone is trying to kill us!!!! If this message gets out the world will never be the same!!!! And you....you Neo...can take the red pill....and become one of the few who actually knows the truth....all for only 29.99!!!! If this message is so important and you believe it needs to be heard and read.....then get it out!!!!! People who want to keep their copyright monopolies sacrosanct cannot to save their lives keep their work out of the hands of the filesharers. Put the manuscript out put it on every social network and p2p available. As Yada has clearly shown....the message can be shared in a much more effective manner through the internet. Where are these scrolls....why hide them....if you are worried that they will be hidden away in the same warehouse where the ark of the covenant is....fine...again....publish them on the web....put them out there. It sounds like a Dan Brown novel. Why kill somebody when just ridiculing them and marginalizing them is much more effective and much easier. After I embraced YHWH and His Torah what I found to be the most amazing thing was that even with the poor and inadequate translations available....one does not end up in a church sitting in a wooden box talking about his naughty adventures to a celibate wearing a nehru collar....nor does he put up a christmas tree to celebrate the birth of his "lawd" or proclaim "behold the HAM of God.....happy Ishtar". That is the astounding maddening reality....the truth....in plain sight. The scriptures available...or at least the ones I have read always tell you straight up that LORD is actually YHWH. And you get a inkling something isn't right when you read "I am the LORD, that is my name....." This is just another group or individual that is trying to out-YAH YHWH.

I have read the samples and I am thoroughly unconvinced to the point of revolt. This is the work of a charlatan. This man or these 77 word elders in the cave are making a mockery of the name of YHWH....and I would rather that I had never been born than perpetrate the damage that they have done the reputation of those who are trying to esteem His Name and hold fast to His covenant. And yes...it does matter. In the scheme ot things our reputations do not matter especially as ends in and of themselves.....but when we start to talk about the name of YHWH and the contents of His Towrah.....and unbeknownst to us the person who we are talking to has come across these "original scriptures" It makes it all the harder to convince them that we are not the same brand of crazy. This is just another group or individual that is trying to out-YAH YHWH.

And about the 10,000 dolar guarantee....it is meaningless....yet another fraudulant ploy to try to impress people into cutting checks. There is no way to prove or disprove that their translation has "more truth" or is the "most accurate" English translation ever produced without the codex they have translated. How is one to check without the original source document? Their claims can be neither proven or disproven if they will not produce and release the contents of the scrolls they have claimed to discover. By all means tell me if I am wrong....Perhaps I have missed something along the way....perhaps these amazing scrolls from Iraq...or is it the Himalayas are common knowledge and out there for everyone to see. If If so please point me in the right direction so that I may examine them. If they are not out there.....this is old hat that even a used car salesman or a horse trader (in earlier days) would be bashful to use.

Edited by user Sunday, July 3, 2011 8:12:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2011 2:43:31 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Personally, as I read the passage provided by In His Name , I could only respond, "Are you serious?" Granted, I am not a scholar or linguist, so I cannot comment on anything in those regards. However, as a simple brother I can honestly remark that the whole feel of this translation within my heart is wrong. It just doesn't taste right. Those who know will understand what that means. I almost expected to see a reference to Stargate characters.

This is one translation I will be avoiding. Just my 2 cents worth, y'all.

Richard
Offline Steve in PA  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2011 8:32:27 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
A few weeks ago I found a link to a .pdf file of 0SE1 and read a bunch of it. In addition to the text, there is some pretty cool stuff in the appendixes. Anyway, I did buy a hard copy of it as well as recently buying a used copy of "The Scriptures". I just wanted some in hand text that I didn't have to mentally edit every time I read "LORD" and "Jesus" and many other names and titles.

I like it. Is it 100% accurate? Are all their insights and conclusions 100% accurate? I doubt it.

I like Yada's translations of different scriptures. Is he 100% accurate? Are all his insights and conclusions 100% accurate? I doubt it.

So what... both cause me to think and help me to seek Him even more and look for and walk in truth.

Their claim of where and how they found the scrolls and where and who is working/studying/translating them is pretty wild. Truthfully, my initial reaction is/was something along the line of, " if something looks and sounds to good to be true.....".

I think it would be wrong to discredit a person based on thinking their claim is far fetched. Yahuwah has done so pretty "out there" things.

Moses... "Hey Pharaoh... I was watching some sheep and Yahuwah came to me as a flaming fire in a bush. He told me to come and tell you to stop oppressing His people and let them go."

Pharaoh... "Yeah right Moses... go take a hike."

A friend from facebook has invited me to some webinars which use the 0SE1 translation and the guy Ralph often speaks. He is proclaiming the name and word of Yahuwah and the Torah. I've yet to hear him speak of anything bazaar or whacked out. He is not begging for $. I think it unfair to call the guy a con-man and a charlatan w/o proof. It borderlines on bearing "false wittness".
Offline shalom82  
#6 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2011 9:46:20 AM(UTC)
shalom82

When you make claim after claim far fetched and wild or not.....somwhere along the line you have to start showing that at least some of them are true. No one pulled Mr. BethYah's teeth to get him to divulge his history or the claims about an original version of the scriptures now sequestered in the Himalayas....he was the one who did that. And when you pile claim after claim with most of them being either directly or indirectly parts of your sales pitch....then you should offer proof. And I stick by my statement about the guarantee....it is a fraud.

The difference between Yada and RB is that Yada wrote a book about the scriptures. It is a commentary. RB wrote scriptures that includes commentary and headings that have no proper place being there and the fact still remains that the text is abberant to the point where if the original text is not offered as proof that what the have written is in fact there I have to also stand by my other conclusion. Without even offering the original text and without offering reasonable proof that the text they have translated is more reliable and more authentic and not just an abberant text from some off the wall splinter sect contemporary with the fall of J'lem....then I have to stand by my guns on this.

As I said before....this is just another group or individual that is trying to "out-YAH" YHWH. YHWH's standards and YHWH's words aren't even good enough for them....they have to put YAH or YA or Ah....in everything they can. It isn't Yisra'el....no that isn't good enough. It is YAsarel....it is yowm....no....it is YA-om....and then there are the non Hebrew words....AmeriCAH, AHlenic (for hellenic), HimalaYAH....it just gets ridiculous. As I said offer the proof....

And as far as I know the difference between YHWH and Mr. BethYAH pretty marked. YHWH actually did offer proof.

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline LibertarianSeeker  
#7 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2011 5:24:00 PM(UTC)
LibertarianSeeker

Thanks for the responses, guys. I agree with you all: given the publisher's refusal to scan in images of the texts and to provide free copies of the translation, it is almost certainly a fraud. Technically, they don't claim that the manuscripts were found in the Himalayas, but rather in Iraq; ostensibly, the translators fled to safety in the Himalayas when the Iraqi government attempted to confiscate them. The apparent invention of "YAHUW" as the Name of the MessiYah rather than "YAHUWSHUA" (or is it "YAHOSHUA"?) without even an explanation of the disparity is also rather odd: unless 'YAHUW' was removed from the 'quasi-mainstream'/non-OSE1 Hebrew texts (Leningradensis and DSS), I'm not certain what textual support there could be for it. Some of the commentary is inaccurate, too; Muslims have killed around 280M innocents (80M in India alone, as one poster correctly noted), the US Government has committed its share of atrocities in its wars in the Middle East (and others, for that matter), etc. As an aside, is there any support to the claim in their commentary that "Jee-sus" means "Curse dzeus" (assumed that the suffix 'sus' always means 'of dzeus', as in 'tarsus': "sweat of dzeus")?
Offline bigritchie  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2011 8:18:58 AM(UTC)
bigritchie

I think the guy is 100% full of you know what.

he refuses to release the manuscripts or let anyone see them. And he is WAAAAYYYY to religious. His site also admits they are not really "original Scriptures" but copies so he is a liar.

Anyways I spent alot of time looking into it, and I think it is all a fraud akin to Joseph Smith for the Messy-antics.

Just my 2 cents anyway.
Offline Richard  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2011 11:08:59 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Big Ritchie! Long time no read! Thanks for the new term, "Messy-antics". I gotta remember that one, brother.
Offline FredSnell  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2011 11:50:53 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Wow,thanks, you guys saved me some time. I've had Ralph in favorites for awhile now. Was trying to one day get a chance to at least give it a look, but after a few reviews here I think I'll just delete it.

I did read this over the weekend... http://www.blueprintforb...m-not-the-first-man.html

The guy makes some of Yadas points, but some of it, I just don't know how anyone could prove it. Maybe some of you guys have thought about some of his claims, I just never have. It does read alot different than Ralphs scriptures he's putting out there.

Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2011 12:39:51 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

The above site I mentioned, I found some of the authors sermons and to me it smacks of white supremacy. It might be the week of nut jobs!..bc even over the weekend the Biography channel had a show about cults and one segment was on black hebrews following this character named, yahweh ben yahweh. Talk about a real nut job. Glad that guy bit the dirt!!!

Bertrand L. Comparet's Sermons... http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/comparet/
Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2011 4:09:05 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I was looking at, Ralphs YT video, he's selling his new found original text of scripture when I looked into the support column of like videos and it struck me as little on the christian slant when I noticed a lady under the same YT moniker reading from scripture, but it sounds as if she's reading from a new english text and is sitting in the same surroundings as, Ralph. How come she wouldn't be using this new found original?
Judge for yourself, but it does strike me as not living up to what Ralph is claiming.......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w84YnMTnnDY
Offline bigritchie  
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2011 4:35:08 AM(UTC)
bigritchie

encounterHim wrote:
I was looking at, Ralphs YT video, he's selling his new found original text of scripture when I looked into the support column of like videos and it struck me as little on the christian slant when I noticed a lady under the same YT moniker reading from scripture, but it sounds as if she's reading from a new english text and is sitting in the same surroundings as, Ralph. How come she wouldn't be using this new found original?
Judge for yourself, but it does strike me as not living up to what Ralph is claiming.......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w84YnMTnnDY

That was what I thought when I first watched his videos.

He reminded me of a Christian pastor who is a used car salesman on the side who speaks in Hebonics to impress people.

Not to mention him talking about his 70 so called "Word Elders" that according to to him did his translation. Of course he refuses to release their names or their qualifications or education levels.
Offline FredSnell  
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2011 5:20:44 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Yes siree BR, I agree and it saddens me that I see many good brothers and sisters that I know, subscribed to his YT account. It would seem that if Ralph were onto something with some sort of lost translation his group discovered, that they themselves would STOP with the corruption of wearing crosses and using Lord.
Looking at the above scriptures that, In His Name, put up it becomes obvious even to a goof like me that Lord is not used, so then howcome they, the discovers of this original, can't bare witness.
Offline Bosco  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2012 4:01:27 AM(UTC)
Bosco

I realize this was an old thread, just wanted to say thanks for you all sharing as it saved me some time. Something seemed "fishy" about all this, you all kinda cut to the chase!

Brakhot! (Blessings)
Bosco
Offline Sapir  
#16 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2012 5:57:03 AM(UTC)
Sapir

Hi all,

As the previous poster stated, this is a very old thread but I wanted to add a couple of quick comments. We were given a copy of the King's Covenant Original Scriptures (OSE1) by a friend. My husband and I both felt unease with the content of the text. Doing a bit more digging I found a blog in South Africa which had some very interesting comments:

http://elim.co.za/wp/archives/359/

Some folks commenting on this blog are "for" the OSE1 while others are "against". I believe that RaphHA (Ralph) himself gets involved at one point (if it really is him). I was amazed to read that another poster had noticed a very close translation to the World English Bible and the Hebrew Names Version. It is apparently very close to the ASV. I sat down last night to compare segments of those translations with the OSE1. Pretty much word for word with some text added into the OSE1.

I was also alarmed by some of the OSE1 website(s) content. They have quite a few websites. One of their website claims that the true Sabbath begins at sunrise on Saturday rather than at sundown on Friday. They also have a voluntary love feast of the incarnation of the Messiah. Troubling to say the least. Our friend seems to have fallen hook, line and sinker for this book (I refuse to call it Scripture or a Bible - I'm sorry but I see it as neither).

It seems that this book has been around for quite a while and folks seem to be either falling for it and loving it or they are very cautious and unnerved by it. Any further experiences/insights would be welcomed. I feel that we have come so far to have something like this become a stumbling block.

Blessings to you all,
In Him

Offline FredSnell  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 2:04:52 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Sapir wrote:
Hi all,

As the previous poster stated, this is a very old thread but I wanted to add a couple of quick comments. We were given a copy of the King's Covenant Original Scriptures (OSE1) by a friend. My husband and I both felt unease with the content of the text. Doing a bit more digging I found a blog in South Africa which had some very interesting comments:

http://elim.co.za/wp/archives/359/

Some folks commenting on this blog are "for" the OSE1 while others are "against". I believe that RaphHA (Ralph) himself gets involved at one point (if it really is him). I was amazed to read that another poster had noticed a very close translation to the World English Bible and the Hebrew Names Version. It is apparently very close to the ASV. I sat down last night to compare segments of those translations with the OSE1. Pretty much word for word with some text added into the OSE1.

I was also alarmed by some of the OSE1 website(s) content. They have quite a few websites. One of their website claims that the true Sabbath begins at sunrise on Saturday rather than at sundown on Friday. They also have a voluntary love feast of the incarnation of the Messiah. Troubling to say the least. Our friend seems to have fallen hook, line and sinker for this book (I refuse to call it Scripture or a Bible - I'm sorry but I see it as neither).

It seems that this book has been around for quite a while and folks seem to be either falling for it and loving it or they are very cautious and unnerved by it. Any further experiences/insights would be welcomed. I feel that we have come so far to have something like this become a stumbling block.

Blessings to you all,
In Him

I read all comments there, Sapir. I don't think anyone here could add more to the conversation than those that replied already on that site....Everytime I see Ralph these days, I think of, Ralph mouth, of Happy days.
Offline James  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 3:03:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
I think of, Ralph mouth, of Happy days.

That's Ralph Malph
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 3:40:38 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

James wrote:
That's Ralph Malph

Right!!!..leave off the, "Happy Days."