logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Daniel  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 5:03:56 AM(UTC)
Daniel

UserPostedImage

Read the whole story by following this link.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:04:01 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I remember some time back asking what would you guys assesment be of an american gov't that might swing too far right? You know with Obama getting the right riled up so they will vote in mass against him bringing in a far right christian gov't. Muslim Brotherhood pitted against a conservative christian america?
All they'd probably need is to dangle the oil stick over our heads and we'd more than likely submit to I-slam. Our lust for cheap anything!

Daniel, surely Lego doesn't sell figures like that...lol. At least I hope they don't!
Offline Daniel  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 7:47:08 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
Isurely Lego doesn't sell figures like that.

The Indiana Jones sets have lotsa Nazi's in them.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Walt  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:33:03 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

encounterHim wrote:
I remember some time back asking what would you guys assesment be of an american gov't that might swing too far right?

We've seen this in the past - forced christian prayer in schools and military, blue laws, mandated christian holidays, systematic racism and discrimination (based on religious & sexual practices)
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 1:42:24 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

That one sentence speaks loudly, Walt. And thanks for replying too. You seem pretty knowledgeable, maybe do me a favor and read this one chapter 19 of Torah Class in the Exodus review, and see too if you don't see any benefit of why this teacher continuously goes and reads Paul. I mean he lays out Torah and Hebrew mindset for the time, pretty good, but when he uses Paul to show a point, I don't think he actually ever accomplishes it. Again, maybe it's me...lalalala, or am I just so blind now that I can't see his worth? Listen, don't do it if you don't want to. I wouldn't read anything into it if you don't. It's just that I don't really care to waist anymore time in there if this continues. Paul never seems to add value for me, but could I be just be wrongly troubled with him? Bc...lol, I often think how I must sound to ppl when they read my thoughts too at times and maybe that's Paul, smart as a whip but dumb as a wooden nickel on paper.
This isn't for you Walt anyhow. I'll put this up for anyone to read, and remember, these lesson were back some 5 to 6yrs ago. So where this mans mind is today like any of you back then, then maybe his knowledge too has increased by now. Thanks brother! And I'll move to to one of the Paul threads and post the link there. Oh yea, there's an audio button on the left in an mp3 player to click and listen also.
Offline tagim  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:24:38 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

encounterHim, I got you into listening/reading TorahClass, so I feel a little obligated to respond to your requests you have posted on numerous threads, absent the one thread where you should have put your inquiry, TorahClass. Only on this thread can I now perceive you to be asking someone here to decide for you whether Paul is a liar, conflicting what Yahowah/Yahowsha is saying/has said. I told you, from TorahClass you can, and will, get a very good foundation of the Tanakh. After that YY is no more confusing to you and there you should be. That class has been on going for six year to where I am, in 1st Samuel, (the winter of 2010). He has to somehow appeal to them to keep them coming week after week for six years and going. Of course, he is lecturing Christians and Christians believe in the New Testament and the NT was written largely by Paul (except the red stuff). He says that Paul is not in conflict with Yahowah/Yahowsha and that if he was, he would have (under the Law) been killed in the 1st Century. He even gives you the citations to prove it. Well, you see, there you have it. Now what you must do, take, read those citations, read the rest of the NT, compare that with the Tanakh, again read YY and figure it all out. Torah/Tanakh is what people of Paul ilk would say is the ooolld testament; he is a smorgasbord, a giant buffet, and with hundreds of millions of followers, he has to strike a very lovable and saving chord.

I chose to learn lately what Walt and others have done so long ago, and that is to learn Torah. The class has certainly helped. I eschew the history, culture and all what went on those many centuries, and that you should have gleaned. Now I can go back and reread QP and YY. I appreciate Walt holding his piece and giving me room to invite you to listen to those tapes, and hoping they have helped you, but I must say you may be applying plaster on too many wall boards yourself. Your analysis of Steven's (TWTY) criticism of Yada's QP could appear to some as stirring churning butter (which makes sour cream).
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 2:26:12 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

You must be a detective tagim, I even this morning had trouble with finding the thread I put that link. Sorry for that. And if the moderator can, maybe bump yours and mine onto a Paul thread since I apparently have trouble. And I must say, if anyone of you ever feel I need a reaming, pls don't hold back on me, mom raised a thick skinned boy. When I'm learning, I always have a ton of questions and inquiries. Some may sound a little unfounded or off track for the most part, at times, but I assure you, to me they are valid. So thanks for addressing some of my concerns and I do realize most here don't care to re-stir the pot of Pauls message.
I think I'll take your advice. I do look into far to many ways around a subject instead on tackling it head on. Message received. I'll be on a little hiatus. I'm going to slow a bit and just try and settle down some and see if I for myself can either see his merit, or learn a better way of not letting it disturb my thinking.
Couldn't stop the lessons if I wanted, my wife would be too upset. Know I love all you guys and gals and so much appreciate all yours understanding of scripture. You have all been a blessing for me. I'll be back, so enjoy yourselves until then.
P.S. Stephen, again, I'm sorry and I wish you and Rob would also be big enough to re=insert you guys advice and much wisdom on this board. peace and shalom!
Offline KM Richards  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:05:28 AM(UTC)
KM Richards

encounterHim wrote:
muslim brotherhood pitted against a conservative Christian America?!

Christian America would kick some muzlim brothahood backside...that's what's gonna happen!
Offline FredSnell  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:52:49 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

KM Richards wrote:
Christian America would kick some muzlim brothahood backside...that's what's gonna happen!

lol...yea, as we prop 'em up. You my friend have been totally misled. America has been on a downhill slide for some time. Open you eyes and see that it's america that has doomed herself. We have been the perveyors of war since our inception.
We out sell every nation in weapons. We have stored enough nukes to kill Yahs planet a hundred time over. You are going to have to show me just what wars have been justified in Gods eyes that america has been involved in. When we kill more than 100s of thousand innocent humans just bc our war machine is proficient at it, doesn't make it right, it only makes a few rich is all, and the majority of those would classify themselves as, you guessed it, christians.. Open you eyes! It's what your Father would want.