logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richard  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:29:22 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Well, here we go. Check out this article.
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:57:27 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
How will any of us actually come out of this sys of mans? I have been lucky enough with a 10th grade education to make more money than most ppl with a masters degree in this sys, with really not that much effort. Like I said, "lucky." I've been lucky enough that my wife and both sons are also my employees. I have for the past 25yrs over paid this sys to keep them away from my dwelling, which by luck too, is my business, so I drive no where, except after essentials in life. But I have come to realize recently, that even the effort I do put forth towards a living, it can be put in front of YHWH and become my prison instead of my livelyhood. Until I really found out just who He is and what His commandments should mean to me, I never knew I was actually milling away my life in efforts of unfruitfulness. I've removed everything from my house and business that i felt pagan influence in now. And I do mean that was alot of stuff!..We were basically engulfed in it. My dear wife no longer a practicing catholic had all those lamanated funeral cards with a pic of Jesus. All her old purses all her pictures of family had then behind the frames. We had crosses on the walls with a few pics of the last sup. Like I said, "engulfed."
Now when we both read YY and felt the pagan influences in our life after Yada had exposed them, we went on a rampage in our home and business. We kicked out everything imaginable. We stopped with the pagan holiday worship and all birthdays for our friends and family. We announced it to all of 'em! Little good it did and little good it still does. They try hard to involve us, but the longer we stand our ground, the less they are trying and it is a comfort. I try hard everyday to remove some element out of my life that feels like a bad influence. They are not always easy to see. I didn't have an easy life, and today I wouldn't classify what I have, as being made easy or the easy way, just lucky. And the thruth is, my wife is just as lucky and our friends and family know it too. Was I lucky when after my dads passing I came across YY? I think I was. Was I lucky my wife, trust me, who could put a sailor in his place, decided to follow me. I think I was.
Was I lucky that even after all this, and then letting my customers know I was no longer available for Sat. work, that this day now represents my day with my Father and my wife joins me on it too, was I lucky they understand, I think so. Was I lucky even after the oil disaster in the gulf, that we actually got busyier, no!!! And the reason being, I no longer have a drive towards money. And never let anyone tell you it can't be done. Put your back to it and it'll pay, but is all the effort really worth it? No, i don't think so anymore. Sure I have to survive, but at what cost to my relationship with YHWH. So now I'm letting my sons and my bro n law get as busy as they can handle it while I strive for His path. Do I completely remove myself from all of it, I don't know yet? I have come across others that are helping me understand just how one might accomplish this, but we are really all just how uncertain ours lives will be by totally trying to escape his sys. I can only guess at it. Well anyhow, here's a beautiful song that my wife and I were privileged enough not to make the cutting room floor. And I'll even bet some of you know these fine ppl. Look for us at 2:35.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81hLAqUK814
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:56:53 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Lookin' good in that video, brother.

I have had the opposite experience, financially. All of my adult life has been a struggle to keep a roof over my head. Now I am 61 and we are facing financial ruin again. I dropped out of high school a couple of weeks shy of graduation and joined the Marines so I could go die in VietNam (heartbroken and humiliated from my first deep romance). Yahuwah preserved me, but my ignorance of the system and my penchants for hateful rebellion and illicit pleasures hamstrung me. But even since making the decision to serve Him no matter what (1998), I have still experienced homelessness thrice, twice in Houston (1998 and 2000) and once in Knoxville (2005). I don't know whatever secret it is you know about making money, and it is probably too late to benefit from learning it now, but I must admit to you that reading your post exposed an ugly jealousy in my heart, a strong sense of brooding, angry envy of which I am so ashamed.

Stand firm, my friend. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Richard
The King of Heaven Knows My Name
Offline Daniel  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 2:56:27 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
Look for us at 2:35.

Is that a typewriter on your desk?

How quaint!
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:37:05 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

"Is that a typewriter on your desk?

How quaint!"....LOL....yep Daniel, let see the "man" track that!
Offline Richard  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 5:36:16 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Daniel wrote:
How quaint!

Wasn't that Scotty's line when he learned he had to use the keyboard to input his requests to the computer?
Offline Daniel  
#7 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 2:43:33 PM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
let see the "man" track that!

Even with a typewriter each key makes a discreet RF signal that can be tracked, recorded, then reconstructed back at HQ...

Pay no attention to the "Pizza Delivery Van" across the street from your house, with all those extra "mobile phone antennae"...

UserPostedImage
Note the "company" initials. I don't think they mean 'Christians In Action'
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

Offline Daniel  
#8 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 2:47:10 PM(UTC)
Daniel

flintface wrote:
he had to use the keyboard to input his requests to the computer?

It wasn't just a computer, it was a Macintosh!

UserPostedImage
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline FredSnell  
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 3:40:44 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Mimicing my mother in laws thick polish accent, "those tv's and computers will be the ruination of the world." She might be prophetic! I had a guy that goes by yhe name phantomslayer777, on Yt ask me to meet him on skype the other day. I told him, "fine, but what's skype?"
I'll admit it, I'm behind the times. I guess beer and dirt roads will do that to some folks.
Have a happy Sabbath!
Offline Richard  
#10 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 6:26:01 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

I would beware of PhantomSlayer77, aka Rudy. I was following his YouTube channel until he posted a video in which, after ranting about how the USA is Mystery Babylon and is about to be utterly destroyed according to Scripture, he goes postal on a dummy. I mean, he really goes off on it with elbow strikes, fists, you name it. It was scary. When I called him out on his violent rage, he replied with a command that I remove him from my mailing list. Then he sent me another email with a sarcastic taunt and a link to another of his misguided tantrums.

The Scripture tells us that Babylon is responsible for all the blood of all the set apart ones. As evil as the USA is, it cannot be the Babylon referred to in the Scripture. But when someone's mind is made up, they will not let us confuse them with the truth. So beware, brother Fred.
Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2011 2:37:08 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Your warning is heeded, sir!...I'll trust your measuring stick on this!...and after seeing the beautiful jewish ppl killed by those murdering palestinians that Shalom82 posted, I'm all for denouncing my life here and grabbing a weapon and manning a defensive outpost in Israel. With not a word in our own media, I feel the ppl there are again, in the wilderness.
Offline Daniel  
#12 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 3:40:03 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
I'm all for denouncing my life here and grabbing a weapon and manning a defensive outpost in Israel.

Be advised, the nation of Israel doesn't want our kind within their borders.

Yet.
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline FredSnell  
#13 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 7:48:33 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they could witness us willing to lay down our own lives so they can live. Protecting them at all cost, even against their own errant thinking. Really. for the most part, all they witness are ham eating christians on vacations. I wonder just how they might feel if they met some Yahudim that are willing to put their own safety at risk so they (our errant jewish brothers) can live and have a better chance of getting to know Yahushua? And I'm not speaking of those that talk proud of their behavior in the Messiahs death. I laugh at that anyhow. Since you and I know He was going to crawl up onto that pole anyhow.

I know a baptist preacher in Columbia that he hires a guy for $5.00 a night for protection on their street while they sleep soundly. Sort of crazy, but so are these times.
Offline cgb2  
#14 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 7:54:37 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
>...The Scripture tells us that Babylon is responsible for all the blood of all the set apart ones....

After studying what some of the early church fathers said about heretic Natsarim (Nazarenes - "Those who kept the law, but yet believe in Messiah"). Then realizing that 75-150 million "heretics" where tortured and murdered during a millenium or so, perhaps some or all of that prophecy has been fullfilled....

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those guarding the commands of Elohim and possessing the witness of יהושע Messiah.
Offline Daniel  
#15 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 11:27:37 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
Since you and I know He was going to crawl up onto that pole anyhow.

Wow! I've never heard it put that way before! Good one!

encounterHim wrote:
I know a baptist preacher in Columbia that he hires a guy for $5.00 a night for protection on their street while they sleep soundly.

...and for $10, that guy will look the other way while FARC (or whomever) does what mischief they please. Bodyguards are loyal to the highest bidder.
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline FredSnell  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:01:09 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Daniel, you're absolutely right about the, "highest bidder" in Columbia. It's a shame money holds that sway over many. For a few dollars so I've heard, ppl are kidnapping neighbors in some parts of our world for ransom money of only a few dollars. But one thing I never do, I never accuse anyone of miss deeds. I will hold them accountable for death, but for the rest of it, I feel in my heart that a person in almost blameless when they never have known or sought the path that has been blazed. They are breaking "mans" laws when they go off course, but are they breaking YHWHs Law when they never knew Him? I see this as the reason we are compelled to bring His message once we ourselves understand and accept it.
Myself, I see the 1st ones to receive YHWHs Word, Adam and his mate, all they had, all the blessings, all the no responsibilities, just live life at its fullest, but do this one thing for YHWH, try and keep from messing with this one thing. Yet, after no telling how many yrs later, they acted up even with all they were given in life.
Then I think of Yahushua. Here He was, completely defenseless. He knows His Father, He loves us, nothing could tempt Him. And really, that's the path I'm striving for. Not one that condemns, but one that enlightens. We all live errant lives I feel. Maybe some are better at staying true to His path, but striving is our quest. I seek His face always.
And here we are in the future. We can't put our eyes anywhere once they are opened, without seeing corruption, deceit, lies and of course counterfeits everywhere. LOL...so did we in fact eat of the same tree except in these days of complete satanic influence, we were given latitude to a more complete understanding?
Offline Daniel  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:04:10 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
Daniel, you're absolutely right about the, "highest bidder" in Columbia....
[snip]
Then I think of Yahushua. Here He was, completely defenseless.

Even His bodyguards got out of hand (cutting the dude's ear off), then they split when the going got rough!

Bodyguards are not to be trusted.
Nehemiah wrote: