logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richard  
#151 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:23:03 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I experience the same sense of outrage whenever someone mentions Christmas or declares that this or that group is made up of Christians, as though I ought to now be completely comforted about whatever it is they're doing. I'm with Encounter Him when he says there would be something wrong with us if we didn't feel mightily disturbed by the deception the adversary from Tarsus poured into the waters.
Offline VinceB.  
#152 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:18:41 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

flintface wrote:
I experience the same sense of outrage whenever someone mentions Christmas or declares that this or that group is made up of Christians, as though I ought to now be completely comforted about whatever it is they're doing. I'm with Encounter Him when he says there would be something wrong with us if we didn't feel mightily disturbed by the deception the adversary from Tarsus poured into the waters.

Thank God I see Him, Dad, as He is and exists in His Towrah...looking back at christianity now with all its baloney self-righteous piety (stinking to high heaven) and its Mother Teresa self-sacrificial giving until it hurts (going to help Yah out) mentality is just like NutraSweet, their slogan:

"NutraSweet, the great-tasting, low-calorie artificial sugar substitute sweetener made with aspartame"

...which, from a lot of studies I've read, will kill you but not before making swiss-cheese out of one's brain - it being a neurotoxin, as with most man-made synthetic stuff.

I think you and encounterHim are right, and would be indication to those leaving that 'path' that they really have left that reservation - the way I talk about Paul and Christianity would stick me in the same class as that of being totally lost, given over to satan just as what Paul taught related to the last day...only problem is, Paul mentions a falling away in the last days - but falling away from what? From his doctrine maybe? So Yah's family should grow as people learn the truth and leave Christianity to join with Yah in His Towrah, or some falling away from Christianity will join satan in Islam which I think is highly unlikely, or social-secular humanism (secular humanism seems more likely since the church is often compared with the world as not being all that much different from the world they're supposed to be about converting to Jebuz)...

BTW, so far I'm having a great time observing (shamar-ing) Sabbath....also evaluating what Yah's conveying in giving us sunsets and sunrises (balal - mixing and mingling) that separates the yowm from the layelah...as I continue working my way through Chay chapter of YY.

HWHY
Offline VinceB.  
#153 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:49:23 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Sorry folks, but in my edit here to a misspelled word(sp) this got bumped off the 'radar' of the forums as did my questions related to Cain and Babylon in the topic "Qayin the originator of the Babylonian Religion?" I posted to another thread?

Thanks Ekklesia for your patience!
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#154 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2011 1:40:14 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I think Revelation 10:10 is speaking of the NT here.., And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
Who in the NT was good at mincing words and babel besides the one that signs his letters like, Hancock?
Offline cgb2  
#155 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2011 12:25:19 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
I think Revelation 10:10 is speaking of the NT here.., And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
Who in the NT was good at mincing words and babel besides the one that signs his letters like, Hancock?

Interesting to read Ezekiel Chapters 2 & 3
Offline Steve Robinson  
#156 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2011 2:30:15 PM(UTC)
Steve Robinson

I hate paul.
Offline FredSnell  
#157 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:10:54 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Steve Robinson wrote:
I hate paul.

me too, but Lettermans worse...hey,...Pauls letters, man!
Offline Richard  
#158 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:15:32 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Steve Robinson wrote:
I hate paul.

Hi, Steve. I'm just up the road from you (Camano Island). I, too, hate the lying wolf from Tarsus. Welcome to the YY Forum!

Richard
Offline FredSnell  
#159 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:09:14 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
I'm just up the road from you

Richard, wouldn't that be, just up the water from you?
Offline VinceB.  
#160 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 5:12:39 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

I've have often meditated upon Yahowah saving us -and Yada referencing Scripture (ie., eye-witnesses who knew Him the most not recognizing Him on Birkurym...)- that the 'Body' was consumed in the tomb as was required of all those lambs substituted for the Pesach until Yah fulfilled the requirement Himself, as it related to that portion of the Pesach lambs that weren't nourishing & beneficial to the Family -- I had a hard time with understanding how that was possible (a legacy of brainwashing christianity...alas)-- until more resently I started to see how the 'Body' Yah occupied during His first advent, being likened and/or not much different from the foreskin that gets cut off when we're circumcised - the cutting away of which, producing the blood used to sign the Covenant relationship. And as if to further prove His Towrah instructions as the means Yah saves us by - Yah immediately upon signing the contract/Covenant with His blood: affirms, confirms, and fulfills Matsah -as is required of Him, in keeping with His end of the agreement- facilitating Birkurym on the 3rd day as is directed - icing on the cake for me being: His fulfillment of Shabuwa' right on schedule 7X7+1=50 days after Matsah and/or 7X7=49 days after Birkurym just as what the Towrah prescription for living indicates - all communicates to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Yah's going about doing things exactly as He said He would. And that Paul was a complete and total fraud....Yahowah does save via His Towrah exclusively - that it really is complete, read: NO Knew Covenant!

When we first learn of Sha'uwl in Acts (if Acts can truly be trusted), he's depicted as tearing up the sheep (Yah's Called-Out Assembly) as a wolf not wearing any sheep's clothing - this method clearly wasn't working, and was instead like pouring gas on fire...

Then perhaps 5 to 7, perhaps as many as 8 years after Shabuwa's fulfillment/enabling, he shows up again, this time as Paul - carrying a new play-book under his arm; showing up at all these synogogues on all his missionary trips, and where it is the Ekklesia were already hanging out at, had clearly being depicted as being well established already by the true apostles (we know they're Ekklesia because they're Yahowdym and Gowym mixed - all in one synogogue...); and just as any smart wolf, now clothed in sheep garb would want to do, he targeted the weak - further proving to me Paul/Sha'uwl never did stop being the wolf in sheep's clothing.

See what I mean by want to write a book...and yes, I'm watchin X-factor while composing this...leaning toward Tiger, Josh, the 60 year old guy with the hat as favorites...though they're all really good.
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#161 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:19:39 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Light reading...happy tabernacles!!!

http://qumran.com/paul/index.html
Offline cgb2  
#162 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2011 2:37:24 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Here is an interesting read. Points out how much of Paul's writings taken from the ideas of Plato, Socrates, Stoics.
http://www.worldandi.com...ic/2004/april/mtpub2.asp