logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline visitor  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 11:45:37 AM(UTC)
visitor

On page 20 of #9 of Mowriyah, it states:

Quote:
However, what was and is "beneath" the Son you may be wondering? The Mercy Seat, better known as the Ark of the Covenant, is still buried in Mowriyah, directly below the place Yahshua was nailed to the upright timber. When the ground opened in the earthquake following the death of His body, Yahshua’s blood was sprinkled on the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant, forever unifying the whole of Scripture.

Yes, the Ark has been discovered and examined, as has the blood which fell on it. I’ve studied the testimony of the man who found it, and I have met with his widow. I am certain he is telling the truth because Yahweh is consistent, He’s into the details, and He’s predictable.

I thought that the Ark of the Covenant was housed inside the Temple? Can anyone reconcile this for me?

Thanks.

-yahudim
Offline Kepha  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2007 4:23:34 AM(UTC)
Kepha
Man

For the Ark to be in the ground beneath Yeshua's execution stake, it would have to move from being on Mt. Moriah where the Temple was, to Mt. of Olives.

Edited by user Monday, July 2, 2007 7:32:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2007 7:20:18 AM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Kepha - thank you for your contributions to the forum. I would like point out a correction - the use of - Yeshua, instead of the proper form - Yahushua.

To quote from: Future History, Chapter 1 - Why Bother, Brother?

http://futurehistory.yad..._Bother_Brother.Prophecy

I wanted to poing this out to you because one of the purposes of YY is to expose and condemn that which is untrue. We are all here to learn and the only way to do this is to help each other by pointing out and correcting mistakes/errors.

Quote:
Also, even though the whole western world and every popular English Bible translation calls the Messiah "Jesus," I have taken the liberty of using His real name, the name his mother called Him: Yahshua (alternately pronounced Yahushua. The often-used short forms, Y’shua, Yeshua, or Yahsu, are corruptions which disguise the meaning of the Name). Yahshua means "Yahweh is salvation." The English word "Jesus" is not a translation; it is a transliteration of a transliteration, and it has lost every shred of its original meaning.

-Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2007 7:29:35 AM(UTC)
Yada

To further support of the use and name of: Yahushua -

Quote:
From Yesha’:

There is another Psalm which depicts Yahushua’s gift, emphasizing His Soul rather than His sacrifice. It is Psalm 88. It begins with the three most important names in creation: “Yahuweh ‘Elohiym Yashuw’ah.” (Psalm 88:1) Yahuweh is ‘Elohiym/God as is Yahushua, the diminished manifestation of Yahuweh in human form. In the next chapter, “Ga’al-Redemption,” we will study the Hebrew root of Yashuw’ah in depth because Yasha’yah/Isaiah uses the Messiah’s name frequently in his prophetic introduction to the Suffering Servant.

From Ga’al: Speaking of the Messiah’s ruling advent, Yasha’yah reveals: “In His (hiy) day (yowm) they will know that I Am He (hiy) who speaks (dabar – declares, converses, warns, promises, and says) ‘For (kiy) behold, look and see, here I Am (hinneh).’” (Isaiah 52:6) With the Yahudim, this will not occur in mass until the Messiah returns on Day of Atonement in 2033. There will be but 5 days left on mankind’s 6,000 year (2,191,500 day) history—a mere five seconds on a twenty-four hour clock.

You may wonder why I am certain that Yahuweh is associating “knowing His name” and His name’s influence on “being included in His family” with the return of the Messiah. It’s because He said so. “How lovely (na’ah – beautiful and befitting, attractively and appropriately adorned) upon the mountains are the feet of the One who brings and embodies (basar – bears and announces news of) restoration and renewal (shalowm – a completely sound, satisfied and favorable state; the blessings of loving kindness, friendship, and relationship; the granting of peace, safety, salvation, and well-being), the One who announces and proclaims good things (towb – that which is beneficial and agreeable, prosperous and valuable) who hears (shama’) Yahushua (Yashuw’ah) and says to (‘amar – speaks to and answers) Zion, ‘Your ‘Elohiym reigns!’” (Isaiah 52:7)

Also from Ga’al: The next verse is a sermon in itself. It confirms that Yahuweh can and will manifest Himself in a physical form who can be seen by all. The form is human. In Human form Yahuweh is Yahushua. “Yahuweh has bared (chasaph – uncovered and revealed) His Set-Apart (Qodesh) sacrificial Lamb (zarow’a) in the eyes of all Gentile nations (Gowy). And without exception, all the earth will see Yahushua (Yashuw’ah), Elohiym.” (Yasha’yah/Isaiah 52:10)

Translators are wont to say “Yashuw’ah (יְשׁוּעָה)” is “salvation,” calling Yashuw’ah a passive participle of yasha’ (יֵשַׁע). They do not explain why yasha’, which is already a masculine noun meaning “salvation” needs to be altered with the addition of two additional letters to remain as “salvation.” They don’t explain the unique coincidence that the additional letters serve to unify Yahuweh’s name with the Savior’s. If God were to create a compound title that combines His name and His mission, Yahuweh (יהוה) and Salvation (יֵשַׁע), it would be rendered: Yashuw’ah (יְשׁוּעָה). While I transliterate the sound of the Devine name with the English letters “Yahushua” for clarity and simplicity, phonetically, “Yashuw’ah” is identical to Yahushua.

In context, Isaiah 52:10 is destroyed when “Yashuw’ah,” the tangible and visible human manifestation of Yahuweh, is replaced by an intangible and invisible concept, “salvation.” Everything we have just read tells us that everyone will see Yahushua with their eyes. The startling reality that sobers the Yahudim, causing them to cry out Yahushua’s name and sing, “God is One Unity,” is the realization that Yashuw’ah is Messiah, Yahuweh manifest in human form.

It bears repeating: “In His day they will know that I Am He who says, ‘For behold, look and see, here I Am.’ So therefore, this is right, just, honest, verifiable, correct, and true: My family shall know My name. How lovely and appropriately adorned upon the mountains are the feet of the One who brings and embodies restoration and renewal, the One who announces and proclaims good things regarding that which is beneficial and agreeable, who hears, ‘Yashuw’ah’ and says to Zion, ‘Your Elohiym reigns!’ Listen, your watchmen lift up their voices and shout for joy, ‘Yachdiy’el,’ they sing. For in plain sight they will look upon, inspect, and observe with their own eyes Yahuweh’s return to Zion with mercy. Burst forth, sober up and shout: ‘Yachdiy’el,’ desolated Yaruwshalaim. Yahuweh has shown compassion and comforted His repentive and changed family, and He has redeemed and restored Yaruwshalaim. Yahuweh has bared and revealed His Set-Apart sacrificial Lamb in the eyes of all Gentiles. And without exception, all the earth will see Yashuw’ah, Elohiym.” (Yasha’yah/Isaiah 52:6-10)
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Theophilus  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 3:29:43 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

visitor wrote:
On page 20 of #9 of Mowriyah, it states:

I thought that the Ark of the Covenant was housed inside the Temple? Can anyone reconcile this for me?

Thanks.

-yahudim

To address your reconciliation, I'll focus on the "was housed" in Solomon's Temple aspect. The Ark of the Covenant is indeed described as being housed in the Temple for which it was built to house. The operative word being was, as in the ark is not desribed as having been captured by the conquering Babylonian army. While the "holy of holes" aka Most Set-Apart place and veil is mentioned in the renewed covenant scriptures of the rebuilt second temple, the ark of the covenant is not. The thought being that the Yahudim seeing the approaching enemy army would lead the temple priests to secret the ark out of the temple, an obvious target for looting, and into the cave system below the city which coinidentially I'm told includes the area beneath the hill on which Yahushua was nailed to the upright pole.

I hope this helps.
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2007 7:04:22 PM(UTC)
kp

The Ark of the Covenant was placed within the Holy of Holies (a.k.a. the "Most Holy Place") within the tabernacle and then Solomon's temple. This room represents the New Covenant, as the Holy Place---the first room---represents the Law. But the temple was destroyed by the armies of Nebuchadnezzar II in 586 BC. The last recorded scriptural mention of the ark was made some 30 years prior to this.

The likely present disposition of the Ark of the Covenant, the history of its disappearance and rediscovery, is described in detail in Future History, chapter 13: Jerusalem, Jerusalem. There exists no physical evidence to back up my contention, you understand, but I have seen first and second-hand eyewitness testimony, and textual evidence, which is completely compatible with Yahweh's revealed plan. Upon hearing the story, I was struck immediately with this thought---"Yes, that's exactly how Yahweh would deal with the ark, fulfilling its function as stated in the Torah to the very letter." I believe it's there under the crucifixion site, and beneath the future site of the Holy of Holies in the Millennial Temple unless I miss my guess. But the ark won't be employed in the Millennial Temple. It's purpose and function have already been fulfilled.

kp