logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tiffany  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:00:15 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Quote:
Satan will be incarcerated for all but the last fleeting moments of the Sukah Millennial Sabbath. He will be released and will use similar tactics to deprive many of those born during the thousand year right, causing them to be wrong with God. 6-Nesamah – Conscience

I have had this question in my mind for several weeks now, and I am wondering if anyone has any insight...

During the millennial Sabbath, regarding those who are left to/and return to "camp out" with Yahuweh will they be living life as we sort of know it now, beacuse the the above quote mentions those born during the 1000 years will have a choice? Do we return to the way of life such as being married and producing children? How does that unfold, since I hoping to bypass the Tribulation by means of the harvest. Who is creating this life, that will then promt them to have a choice? Because wont everyone know Yahuweh thats left?
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2007 1:41:10 PM(UTC)
kp

Hi, Tiffany. No, we won't return to the mortal state. You've got to keep the respective Millennial populations straight in your mind. "We," the believers who live (as well as those who die) on this side of the rapture, will return to earth with King Yahshua toward the end of the Tribulation. We will no longer be mortals, however, but will be inhabiting our immortal/spiritual bodies (see I Corinthians 15) at that time. As immortals, we will not bear children, for immortality cannot beget mortality---incorruption cannot beget corruption. Nor will we be faced with the fundamental choice of whether or not to return Yahweh's love: we will already have made that choice---in the affirmative.

Contrast this new immortal population with the mortals of the Millennium. Their first generation---the patriarchs and matriarchs, so to speak---will, like us, already have made the big choice. (Everybody who chose poorly will be dead by this time.) But their children will be mortal as well, which means that they too must eventually choose whether to reciprocate God's love. It sounds like a no-brainer, but it isn't. These will never have known the kind of evil their parents endured. They will have absolutely no frame of reference. They will not have any empirical sense of what Yahshua's sacrifice did for them---which explains why the Messiah will reinstitute animal sacrifices during the Millennial kingdom---to force them to confront the visceral concept of innocent life being shed for the guilty. In other words, it is by no means automatic that the children of the Millennium will follow Yahshua. Many will not, and they will follow satan when he's released from the abyss at the end of the Kingdom age, precisely as the Muslim hordes did prior to it---it'll be the battle of Magog all over again, with the same results, I might add.

I cover these things in detail in Future History, mostly in chapter 28, I think.

kp
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2007 4:23:00 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi guys,

I know that this question is not really relevant to know and is not something to be concerned about, but what will be the role of the "immortals" (us) be? I know it says we will rule and reign with Him, will that mean we will be in heaven like all those who are physically dead now (such as Paul, Peter, Abraham, etc.), or will we be tripping the Universe exploring, or will we return to earth to be judges and teach the things of the Kingdom to mortals or...? I know the obvious is that the saved will be camping in His presence.

I've read FH before, but quite sometime ago, what will happen to the earth as the Millennium commences? I know it will be refreshed, as said in Ken's book that the Dead Sea (I think) will gush forth pure healing waters to replenish the earth and rejuvenate it. But will man be spending the first part of the Millennium cleaning the earth, you know removing all cars and dumping them in a big scrapheap, rebuilding cities, or because the population of the earth will be much smaller than what it is now because only a remnant will be saved that man will initially be camping out in Jerusalem and surrounding areas, Tabernacling with Yahweh, before branching out?

Since this will be the 7th day rest, will the earth produce food by itself or will man have to farm for food?

But from the sounds of it, man will have the same free-will that we have and will have to choose between Life and death. But it seems strange that immortal man will be present with mortal man, because I would find it hard for mortal man to be afraid of death since immortals will be present, meaning most will choose Life and that life on earth should be a lot easier than what it is today. This confirms the need for the sacrificial system during the Millennial kingdom to give mortal man some perspective of "innocent life being shed for the guilty." And if man is to live and learn the "whole" Torah then the sacrificial system must be employed.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2007 8:44:41 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Matthew wrote:
Hi guys,

I know that this question is not really relevant to know and is not something to be concerned about, but what will be the role of the "immortals" (us) be? I know it says we will rule and reign with Him, will that mean we will be in heaven like all those who are physically dead now (such as Paul, Peter, Abraham, etc.), or will we be tripping the Universe exploring, or will we return to earth to be judges and teach the things of the Kingdom to mortals or...? I know the obvious is that the saved will be camping in His presence.

I've read FH before, but quite sometime ago, what will happen to the earth as the Millennium commences? I know it will be refreshed, as said in Ken's book that the Dead Sea (I think) will gush forth pure healing waters to replenish the earth and rejuvenate it. But will man be spending the first part of the Millennium cleaning the earth, you know removing all cars and dumping them in a big scrapheap, rebuilding cities, or because the population of the earth will be much smaller than what it is now because only a remnant will be saved that man will initially be camping out in Jerusalem and surrounding areas, Tabernacling with Yahweh, before branching out?

Since this will be the 7th day rest, will the earth produce food by itself or will man have to farm for food?

But from the sounds of it, man will have the same free-will that we have and will have to choose between Life and death. But it seems strange that immortal man will be present with mortal man, because I would find it hard for mortal man to be afraid of death since immortals will be present, meaning most will choose Life and that life on earth should be a lot easier than what it is today. This confirms the need for the sacrificial system during the Millennial kingdom to give mortal man some perspective of "innocent life being shed for the guilty." And if man is to live and learn the "whole" Torah then the sacrificial system must be employed.

To be honest - that really does not concern me at the moment :) im sure I will be shown when and where what needs doing and how when the time comes... but for now I need to help get as many people into the right "boat" as possible - thats my primary concern :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2007 2:43:04 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yup, exactly! Our concern is for NOW, while it is still called Today! That's why I opened up my section with it not really something to be concerned about, all we need to know is that we will be Tabernacling with Elohim, we will rule and reign with Him and that the Temple will be restored. However, it still is an interesting topic for discussion.
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2007 5:45:35 AM(UTC)
kp

Although it isn't explicitly spelled out anywhere in scripture, I believe our primary role as immortals in the Millennial kingdom will be as mentors for the mortal populations of the earth. It is said we will be "kings" and "priests," and that we will "reign with Christ." That implies shared authority with the Messiah (in a role subservient to Him, of course), as well as direct access to the King's ear---being a priest implies the role of intercessor. Further, it is said we will "judge" our mortal brothers, which I take to mean (based on the Greek) we will examine the facts and separate truth from falsehood concerning affairs between mortals. This won't be as daunting a task as it is for those who must "judge" today, for then, we will "know as we are known."

kp