logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rohn  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2010 2:43:58 PM(UTC)
Rohn

Have you all heard of the Cordoba Initiative, this is the 100 million dollar plan to put a mosque with in a shout of the Twin Towers.
The reason I am writing about it is because as an American I am getting a little tired of people taking advance of our good nature. Countless generations and societies have seen armies come and go pillaging, raping and stripping the land and its people, and if not taken that far they always extracted huge tribute from the vanquished. Fast forward to today when we go into a country we pave the roads spend our tax dollars or in the case of President Bush our credit card, all to build up the country we have never heard of or could care less about. All we ask is they put up a McDonalds, a Burger King, drive a car instead of a donkey and switch from Soccer to Football.
So what is the Cordoba Initiative? Seems that when the Jews that helped the illiterate Mohammed (most people were not literate, except for clerics) write out the "dreams" he'd been having, got into a bit of a quarrel. Maybe over publishing rights to a future book loosely based on the Torah. Mo decided that all non-believers should be killed after given one chance to convert. He also decided that any land that any Mo decendents owned and or controlled would forever after be considered theirs. Even if it took generations to get back into Muslim hands.
Hence the Cordoba initiative. What still no connection? OK. The same year that Columbus sailed to find Gold for Spain was the year that two young Christian Royals came together. Princess Isabella and Prince Ferdinand unified both their houses and the rest of the Catholic households and took back the provinces of Spain. Sending the Caliphate and the Muslim armies back to Africa with a rallying cry "Remember Cordoba!" This has been taught to Muslims since the inception of the Muslim Brotherhood, going on three generations. It is apparent that many non-religious muslims are being taught a new form of their religion. The enemy they teach is the great Satan-America and Europe and especially Israel. The goal is to unite all Muslims in all countries and to reform the Caliphate, the Good old days of flying carpets and belly dancers without ears and noses. Why a new form of beauty, because they had to punish them and cut off the offending body parts.

In all fairness I will say that the Capital of the Ummayid Caliphate, which was moved from Damascus to make Córdoba/Qurtuba the leading economic, political and cultural center of Europe during the so-called Dark Ages. The city of Córdoba was built up into the largest city in Europe at the time (700-1200) and Qurṭuba (قرطبة), was the thriving capital of the Caliphate. They did back then allow the Muslim, Jewish and Christian cultures to peacefully coexist during the rule of Al-Andalus. It had a library of up to a million books. Don't think that another New York Mosque, will make such a idillic setting come back to life. It does not work that way. It will cause the enemy of freedom to laugh all the way to the Casbah. I would like to see who will pay for this building that makes us look like true infidels.

The New, New York Mosque proponents will say that the Cordoba Initiative is all about recreating the harmony between Jewish, Christian and Muslim people. And yes we know the Jewish Quarters did not fair so well under Christian leadership over the centuries. In the last 60 years it seems like Christians are trying to make up for their past with their Jewish brethern where as the Muslim population has been going the other direction under the quidance of the Muslim brotherhood and now al Qaeda, the idea of taking back "Muslim land" through blood no matter what and the idea that exposing Muslims to outside ideas should be a capital offense. With the sad direction of the Muslim faithful going in this direction I would think that the 100 mosques in New York is enough and one singing Allah Akbar this close to where two plane loads of people met their death hearing the same words is not a good idea.
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 15, 2010 1:48:11 PM(UTC)
kp

You're right, Rohn---and wrong. First, the Islamic "Golden Age" was only able to take place because, ironically enough, no one had access to the Muslim scriptures. The minute the Qur'an, Haddith, and Sunnah became available to a significant number of Muslims, the character of Islam changed (or should I say, changed back) from a mindless mythology, a simple collection of pointless rituals and traditions, to a bloodthirsty political doctrine bent on the subjugation or death of everyone outside the fold---beginning with Jews and Christians. The reason Islam is so deadly and dangerous today is that people have access to information, to the supposed words and deeds of the "prophet" and his god. A Muslim today is only as hazardous (to others) as his adherence to his own scriptures.

Second, there is no question that building an Islamic center in the neighborhood of ground zero is the religious equivalent to a dog pissing on a tree. They're marking their territory, proclaiming their conquest. It has absolutely nothing to do with the religion of Islam, and everything to do with Islam as a political doctrine. Our pathetic politically correct responses to this travesty are based on the freedoms of religion that are built into our constitution (freedoms that are extended to every religion, but are denied to unabashed followers of Yahweh, since this isn't technically a religion). If only we understood that dar al-Islam is a political entity, a nation who has declared war upon us, and not a religion that is entitled to equal protection under the law, things would be very different. But don't hold your breath on that one. Looking at this another way, one could say that the 9/11 hijackers were only pursuing their religious obligations, like Catholics lighting candles or Jews eating unleavened bread at Passover. If Islam is only a religion, who are we to complain when they do such things? Their scriptures require it.

Third, though I find the whole Cordoba Initiative thing repugnant, we should put this in perspective. It's only a symbolic victory (which is not to say it isn't real). But as such, what symbols are at odds here? Yahweh wasn't attacked on 9/11. The twin towers represented American wealth, and the Pentagon represented American military might---two "gods" every bit as false (though not quite as obvious) as Allah. It's like rooting for Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades, and cheering when Zeus wins (getting the heavens), Poseidon places (getting the seas), and Hades loses (getting stuck with the infernal regions). These are false gods---all of them. What happened on 9/11 was merely Allah getting the upper hand on Mammon and Mars. In other words, it doesn't really matter who "wins." Yes, I weep for the souls of the victims, but Yahweh's kingdom has not suffered loss. One evil has temporarily triumphed over another, that's all. But in the end, Yahweh will subjugate all things to His own glory.

So let them build their expensive shrine to their false god. Yahweh knows how to take care of His own interests. "He who sits in the heavens laughs; Adonay holds them in derision. Then He will speak to them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury, saying, 'As for me, I have set My King on Zion, my holy hill.'" (Psalm 2:4-6)

kp

Offline Rohn  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:22:17 AM(UTC)
Rohn

Well said Ken and I always liked Psalm two.
I guess I just have a difficult time with 'the old fool me twice'. What you we're speaking of with the Political arm of Islam is what some now call the Narrative. It's like watching that old film of Oliver Stone and Brian DePalma with Al Pacino in Scarface. The Cuban looks at the US Marshall and the Customs Inspector and declares "I come here and I want my Human Rights". Hoo ah, Guess that has made it all the way around. As the clouds get dark tonight over Arizona.
Ken your statement that stung the most "In other words, it doesn't really matter who "wins." Yes, I weep for the souls of the victims, but Yahweh's kingdom has not suffered loss."
It reminds me of speaking to my brother in law, a Methodist Pastor and when out for a visit I said "In your Sunday sermons can you speak to issues you want to engage or do you preach what the Church is addressing. He answered. Then I said "Well don't you think it is important to tell the people say, about the feasts and how Yashua shall be returning...He then said "Why!... what do sermons on Prophecy really accomplish; yes they inspire hope. Yet when I go visit someone out of work, or someone in the hospital, we try to offer some earth beneath the feet of those that walk with the Lord. The Lord will take care of the rest" That hit me, as he went on to tell how he has changed over 20 years of pastoring a flock. His stand that day was pastoring people is different that debating issues we all want to understand much more.
You are right to, maybe it all doesn't matter, just as long as in our daily walk with the Eternal One we believe, trust and listen to Him.
As much as we are All Caught Up in this idea of being swept up before Tribulation gets going. Rapture may happen, we really don't know that. I know that one side is preaching Mahdi and the other is preaching the Anointed and they are both travelling on the same track (earth) coming from diametrically opposed directions headed for one destination. Yahweh will indeed show His glory! The Ark took Noah maybe 150 years to build and he had specific instructions. Taking away the Body of Believers is one topic I love to talk about. But I put my faith in Yahweh God and His eternal Messiah. I don't put my faith in being raptured out of here. I like the idea, I like the scripture that seems to point to it and I like the Types that may allude that it is for us. Reality in the imaginations of men can be an awesome thing, almost scary.
Just look at The Narrative; you get millions of people believing that a made up god wants people murdered if they don't buy what you’re selling them. For non religious "believers" it is simpler, the lie is like this ‘Americans want to kill [nobody] Muslims’, so Muslims from everywhere need to set up a caliphate, a religious state under Sharia law. My wife is from Japan and she likes to say that societies of people change much slower than the pressures forcing the change. Just look at Japan, it took almost one hundred years after the Samurai for Society to shake off and evolve from militarism. Africa is slowly...Point is I don’t want America to fall prey to Islam's societal change after being asleep for a few centuries. We went through it with Japan in WWII. And fascism is alive and well in Islam today.
I like what 2033 and 2026 all say to me, that my Lord will soon return. Both Mr. Powers and Mr. Winn's research and writings fit like a hand in a glove. For years I have told people that ‘We are the Generation’. I even laid that slogan out under a website I want to start, Yahweh United. Because I think a very simple straight forward message needs to be put in 6⅝ billion people’s faces very shortly. Trying to keep it unpolluted with traditions be them Jewish or Christian.
Other than the Sacred Name, printed in 2002 by Qadesh La Yahweh, I have found few enlightening words (Although more and more are beginning, like you say Yahweh is working. Like Yashua said “Since my Father is working, I must be also!” It is gathering steam!!!) No doubt. These next ten years are going to be very interesting. I have never been one to throw up my toes and say “Lawdy, ain’t nothing kin do, it’s in the Lord's hands”.
Men and now Women are here ‘to do’. To act. And sure, to write. Men have lit fires and traveled by horse until just over a century ago. That’s all. Amazing really. Kind of prophetic really! Americans led the way, with people from all over the planet. Personally, I don't like the idea of paving the planet for automobiles. On the other hand, ‘sharia law’ is a far worse prospect. It simple, really! I was brought up when teachers would point out that the 3 "brother" religions under one God were Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Yeah, that’s wrong! Excepting, at the same time I was brought up that cigarettes weren't good for you, but they are what grown up's do. Today, I see it a little bit different, Islam is like cigarettes, our science and our soldiers have learned that both have known carcinogens’ and both are cults of death, they are lethal and users should go to a 12 step program or see a doctor. I think that is tolerant.
Thank you for your work and your words.
Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2010 12:04:07 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
While I abhor Islam and everything it stands for and does to the rest of the world, and though I am a grateful native citizen of the United States of America, I nevertheless find it inappropriate to discuss the nation of the USA in a forum dedicated to Yahuweh and His Truths. Anyone who has read the Barbary Coast Treaties of the late 18th century knows that this country was not founded on the Word of God or on the truth that Yahushua is the Son of Yahuweh. So to speak of this country as if it is God's favorite little child is out of line. To describe the bullet-slinging soldiers of America as "heroes" is, in my opinion, to slap our heavenly Father full in the face. All His ways are peace.

We have a choice to make, brothers and sisters. We can either serve Yahuweh, or we can pledge our allegiance to the flag and to the republic for which it stands. We cannot serve two masters. The United States of America has ever been the servant of that evil one, and the only reason we have ever "upheld liberty" around the world was to ensure that our own interests would not be overly hindered by someone else.

I served this nation as a Marine during the Viet Nam "conflict"; my wife is active duty Navy. But we both know what's what and who's who, and we don't confuse Yahuweh's truth with nationalistic pride or patriotism.

Let's cut the crap, all right?

Shalom.

Richard (aka, Tomahawk)
Offline Walt  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2010 4:01:33 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

I agree with you Richard

america was spread no less violently and oppressively than islam is spreading

Some may argue that america's not AS bad as islam, but debating the degree of the evilness is laughable - evil is evil

By the same reasoning those protesting the ground 0 thing, churches shouldn't have been built on reservations - there is no real difference

Yahuweh's Kingdom not only weaves thru the many different nations, it is totally independent and set-apart of them - none of the nations serve or honor Yahuweh (though we do know that 1 will correct it's stance)

And yes, we do have to make a choice
One has to hold onto and serve Yahuweh with BOTH hands, if one tries yo use one of their hands to hold onto religion or country - they aren't really holding on to Yahuweh

And I too served, as a submariner