logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PattyB  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:18:49 PM(UTC)
PattyB
Woman

Please pray for my sister Catie. She had open heart surgery three years ago and now she's in the hospital with the possibility of auto-immune disease. She and her husband Jeremy just had their second baby two weeks ago. She is a strong woman and she loves God. Thank you and may Yahuweh bless.
Offline danshelper  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 28, 2010 3:54:21 PM(UTC)
danshelper

Patty,
I'm praying for your sister Catie. I have 7 sisters, one has passed away - they are all precious to me as I know your sister is to you. And I want to thank you for the gift you've given to us - the opportunity to lift up this loved one to our Loving One. Prayer for others is a special gift, teaching us the selfless love of our Savior. Keep us up to date on Catie.

Karen
Offline PattyB  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 28, 2010 5:25:08 PM(UTC)
PattyB
Woman

Karen,

Seven sisters! What a blessing. I have four and yes she is very precious to me. Thank you so much for sharing and for your prayers. Right now her platelet count is zero which it should be closer to 120,000. They think that it may have been a severe allergic reaction to a prescription medication she was on for a UTI, Bactrim. They aren't totally certain though. Anyway she is not in pain right now which is good and she seems to be pretty perky. She's in Yahuweh's hands and that's the best place she could be. Thanks again.

Offline James  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2010 5:00:07 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Well her platelet count is up to 10,000 now, so she is no longer at risk of bleeding out, so that is good news. They still don't know exactly what is wrong, but of the possibilities, all are treatable it looks like, some worse than others, but still treatable. The Bactrim allergy is the best case scenario, otherwise it is most likely autoimmune, in which case she will need treatment the rest of her life, poor girls been through enough, she had to have open heart surgery three years ago, to fix a malformation of her heart that she had from birth, but no one ever knew about, and she's only 29. So please keep her in your prayers everyone.

Thanks,
James and Patty
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Michael Dinofrio  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:31:20 AM(UTC)
Michael Dinofrio

Shalom Ahkot!

I'm sorry to hear about you sister. I have a Major malfunction W/ my Phone , which is my Online
tool. Any who,,Yahweh will be with her through yours & our prayers. His will is Hard to swallow some days
but we KNOW HIS NAME. That is the biggest indicator {to me} that He is Very much active in our lives.
WE are Yisra'el!! That meaning eluded me for a longtime... I strive with YaHWeH, I am Yisra'el inside!!!

James has done me the honour of giving me YaHWeH's love, through his love for ONE WHO LOVES YAHWEH!
ME :) TODA Ahki, Matsati Et A'Shava Nef shi ( Thankyou Brother, I have found whom My Soul loves).

My life has changed because of the truth. Praying for this feeling to be shared by All is a no brainer! I do hope she can fight with strength and integrity. Both I'm sure will happen. My NA sponsor, was told in 1994 to settle up. He had A.I.D.S. in final stages. Well, I believe Yah stepped in, because He is still with us and His attitude was; this too shall pass. But for me , I personally can't wait to meet Him. So his will be done.
My family shall pray for your sister, Catie.

I Love you all Olam!

Miyka'el Ben Yefeh To'ar
Matzati Et She'Ahava Nafshi
Offline PattyB  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2010 4:12:56 PM(UTC)
PattyB
Woman

Catie is at home with her baby. :) It was apparently just a severe allergic reaction to Bactrim. She is doing much better.

Michael,

James has a way of doing that. Yahuweh is awesome. Knowing His name has been a great gift. I am glad that you have found happiness in your knowledge and relationship with Him.

Thank you again for your prayers.

Offline danshelper  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2010 1:58:09 AM(UTC)
danshelper

So thankful to hear this good news - the "best case scenario"! Praise Yah!