logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#51 Posted : Friday, December 24, 2010 8:44:25 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Yada attached the following image(s):
jesus.JPG
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Richard  
#52 Posted : Saturday, December 25, 2010 7:49:00 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
WOW! That changes everything! Who needs the Scriptures anymore? We have The Face on a pistachio!

"An evil and perverse generation seeks after a sign."
Offline FredSnell  
#53 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2011 2:24:23 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Okay ladies, get ready for no makeup. You won't be needing any if sharia law takes over. Just imagine the money saved thanks to I-slam.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqz3mL37Xbc&NR=1

What's this lady screaming about?..I thought they were partners in the last W.W. .....................................................................................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-ELZk_X6_k&NR=1
Offline Richard  
#54 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2011 4:10:16 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Hooray for the German lady. The video about Londonistad is downright infuriating and creepy. I have forwarded the London link to others. Thanks for sharing!
Offline FredSnell  
#55 Posted : Thursday, May 5, 2011 2:37:06 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
Hooray for the German lady.

Here's the article, Richard.

Looked like a goon from the brigade would have handled her and the situation if she hadn't had ppl standing there for her protection.

http://www.pi-news.org/2...i-the-courageous-german/
Offline Richard  
#56 Posted : Thursday, May 5, 2011 8:55:10 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Thanks! Some fellow spoke at a college in Seattle yesterday and made the remark that even "moderate" Muslims would be terrorists if they obeyed the Qur'an. What an uproar that has created! They've given substantial air time to Muslim clerics who have denounced the speaker as hateful and racist, and called for church leaders to get together so they can all discuss these allegations. How incredibly stupid the world can behave! Help us all.
Offline tagim  
#57 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2011 1:57:19 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Help is in the forum. We need it to shine and arouse all members to contribute and share ideas and thoughts. The street is just a sad commentary. Come on, people, get involved, let your voices be heard. The six hundred here are the only thinkers around (that you can see) who think alike, know what is going on, see what is coming down the road. Put your thoughts on the board, speak out, get mad; don't take it anymore! Our activity is who we are and though we are miles apart, we are together in thought. Tune in to the Yada Talk Radio, today at 11:00 est. Get your name up, let us know you are there. Don't leave it to just a few members to entertain and alert you each and every day.

Thank you for your post, Richard.
Offline FredSnell  
#58 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2011 2:27:48 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Who didn't see this coming...

"Egypt has just mediated a reconciliation between Fatah, the Palestinian faction headed by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, and Hamas, the Islamist group that controls Gaza."

For the full story: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/...abdc0.html#axzz1LZeag4Hk

hi tagim!.You are right. Father tells me to engage, right or wrong, it's how this child of His learns! And when I see I am 'wrong,' I thank Father for showing me the truth.
Offline Yah Tselem  
#59 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2011 4:29:54 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tagim, loved your pep talk. I am pumped! and I totally agree. I click "like" for facebook for the radio show almost every day, but so far no one has "liked" that I do that and not one comment.. but maybe some are tuning in and just too afraid to comment due to ridicule, which is understandable and hopefully a seed is sown. It is a fine line to walk as far as what you say to people about Islam and religion/paganism(in circles like FB and just talking to people) because I don't want to keep quiet, but I don't want to say so much that everyone just stops associating with me.. so I try to say enough to get them thinking and post links for them to check stuff out themselves.
Offline FredSnell  
#60 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 1:49:06 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Ahh, poor thing, she never got to accomplish her childhood ambition. What should happen, is you send knock out gas into their room, then enter and surgically implant a small bomb into their body that's triggered by thoughts. When the time comes she wants to be a homicide bomber, and her thoughts go that direction, BOOM!!!
I know, no such device. And anyway, she would have killed herself as soon as she awoke bc their thoughts are on nothing but killing jews any way possible.

http://www.telegraph.co....-sacrifice-her-life.html
Offline Richard  
#61 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:30:52 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

The Israelis set her free, so she vows to kill a bunch of them. Now there's a mad dog if ever there was one.

Just another beautiful follower of the religion of peace.
Offline FredSnell  
#62 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:55:18 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
religion of peace.

religion of pieces
Offline tagim  
#63 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:12:03 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Just goes to show how difficult it is to cast off indoctrination and how fortunate we are to have done so.
Offline Mike  
#64 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2012 7:33:30 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
This is just sick.

Officials: 3 killed as human sacrifices in Mexico
Mexico City (CNN) -- Authorities in the northern Mexican state of Sonora have arrested eight people accused of killing two boys and one woman as human sacrifices for Santa Muerte -- the saint of death -- officials said Friday.

The victims, two of whom were age 10, were killed and their blood was offered at an altar to the saint, according to Jose Larrinaga, spokesman for state prosecutors. The accused were asking the saint, who is generally portrayed as a skeleton dressed in a long robe and carrying a scythe, for protection, he said.

Santa Muerte is a favorite among criminals and the country's drug traffickers. The saint, though not recognized by the Catholic Church, has taken off in popularity in recent years.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/...ice/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
Offline FredSnell  
#65 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2012 10:13:11 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I thought these ppl were saying, " Santaaria" or like that. Sorry, I'm sittin in a parking lot as my wife and daughter are in some fancy store buying lamb. But I have Mexicans in my neighborhood that have a shrine built to that junk they keep lit on their front porch. Daniel remindede back in the day that I can ignore these idols and should.
Offline dajstill  
#66 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 2:43:17 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
http://www.ynetnews.com/...0,7340,L-4218743,00.html

The above story is called: Vatican embracing anti-Semitism?

Vatican embracing anti-Semitism?

Analysis: Looming deal between Vatican, Jew-hating splinter group bad news for Catholicism

Giulio Meotti
Published: 04.20.12, 20:48 / Israel News

The Catholic splinter group Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) sent a letter of reconciliation to the Vatican, which Der Spiegel magazine defined as “the greatest gift to the papacy of Benedict XVI.” Pope Joseph Ratzinger has long wanted to heal the schism with the Society and bring the followers of the late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre back into the Church.

Richard Williamson, one of four Society bishops whose excommunications the Pope revoked, made global headlines by publicly denying the Holocaust.

Sources now say that an agreement between the Catholic Church and the Society is “imminent” and they are closer to reconciliation. The National Catholic Register put it this way: “Get ready for SSPX Pandemonium.” Yet hatred for Israel and the Jews permeates not only Williamson’s fringe, but the entire Catholic Society.

The Vatican’s unity with Lefebvre’s group would be a renovation of the “Adversus Judeaos” teachings that spurred pogroms, burnings at the stake, the Inquisition and the gas chambers. It’s the same medieval European hatred of the people of Israel which was so intense that all calamities were attributed to the Jews’ malfeasance.

The Italian branch of the Society just chose a new head, Pierpaolo Petrucci, whose positions on the Jews are the exact copy of Williamson's. Petrucci published an essay on the website of the Society, stating: “About the Jews, Joseph Ratzinger calls them ‘Fathers in faith’. What does it mean? Supporting Israel’s policy despite the Palestinian question? Supporting the Jewish religion? If that’s the case, how can the Church approve a false religion which rejects Jesus Christ?”

Petrucci calls the Jews “rejecters of Christ” and claims that “the Church always condemned Judaism as a false religion, praying for the conversion (of the Jews,) so that they will reach salvation, seriously compromised by their superstitions.” The Society’s bulletin, La Tradizione Cattolica, calls Judaism “a false cult” and spreads delusional material on “the Jew Karl Marx” and “the Jews sleeping in the shadow of death.”
Proto-Holocaust theology
The Society’s US website calls the Jews “enemy of man, whose secret weapon is the leaven of the Pharisees which is hypocrisy.” The South African site claims that “Jews have come closer and closer to fulfilling their substitute-Messianic drive towards world dominion.” The Belgian site accuses Jews of “still believing they are the chosen people” while “awaiting world domination.”

This is even worse than the lunatic statements of Williamson denying the existence of Auschwitz. It’s the cornerstone of the displacement Christian myth, which rings a genocidal note. Franz Schmidberger, the right-hand man of superior Bishop Bernard Fellay, asked for the Jews’ conversion and called them “complicit in deicide.”Another bishop pardoned by the Pope, Bernard Tissier de Mallerais, said that “the Jews are the most active artisans for the coming of Antichrist.”

If the Vatican welcomes back the Society, Jewish rabbis should halt their dialogue with the Church and Israeli officials should declare the Society’s leaders “personae non grata.” Any Jewish-Christian rapprochement would be not only futile, but extremely dangerous.

It is incumbent upon Pope Benedict to atone for what Christianity has done to the Jewish people by recognizing the unique role of the Jews in this world and the existence of a restored Israel as the proof that the Jewish people is not annihilated, assimilated and withering away. Otherwise, Christian anti-Semitism will remain an inextinguishable fire and Catholicism will be embracing, again, a proto-Holocaust theology.
Offline tagim  
#67 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 4:43:54 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

It seems like nothing more than blind leading blind and foe fighting foe. So happy not to be a part of that world.
Offline FredSnell  
#68 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2012 7:08:05 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Offline dajstill  
#69 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2012 3:23:50 AM(UTC)
dajstill

http://www.foxnews.com/u...-online/?test=latestnews

Now this is funny in a sick and twisted sort of way! A church is suing a woman who was a former church member for $500,000 because she wrote a bad review about them and blogged about them being "cult like". But, if you then SUE people for saying bad things about you - isn't that cult like?

We better watch out around here - there entire Christian religion could form a class action lawsuit!
Offline needhelp  
#70 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2012 3:51:18 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Wonder what they'll try to sue Yahowah for:
deformation of churchacter, failure to comply
with their rules, failure to yield anything, resulting
in loss of riches, life and Sorry, had to delete that.
Yahowah would never infringe on their freewill

Edited by user Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:27:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline cgb2  
#71 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:39:52 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Offline Richard  
#72 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 1:55:55 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

I looked at the church's home page. Their pastor boasts of his patriotism and military service, as though that has anything at all to do with Yahowah's business. They also speak of "Apostle Paul's Sovereign Message". That comes as no surprise, since they are, after all, Christians. In my opinion, the paid speaker (aka, pastor) has done nothing more than expose his own greed and lust for money, typical behavior for an American Christian. That is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.
Offline cgb2  
#73 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2012 12:12:12 PM(UTC)
cgb2

flintface wrote:
I looked at the church's home page. Their pastor boasts of his patriotism and military service, as though that has anything at all to do with Yahowah's business. They also speak of "Apostle Paul's Sovereign Message". That comes as no surprise, since they are, after all, Christians. In my opinion, the paid speaker (aka, pastor) has done nothing more than expose his own greed and lust for money, typical behavior for an American Christian. That is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

Sovereign message? Yeah in that he contradicts and overrides all the other messages :)
Offline TorahAndYahweh  
#74 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 11:28:18 AM(UTC)
TorahAndYahweh

dajstill wrote:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4218743,00.html

The above story is called: Vatican embracing anti-Semitism?

Vatican embracing anti-Semitism?

Analysis: Looming deal between Vatican, Jew-hating splinter group bad news for Catholicism

Giulio Meotti
Published: 04.20.12, 20:48 / Israel News

The Catholic splinter group Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) sent a letter of reconciliation to the Vatican, which Der Spiegel magazine defined as “the greatest gift to the papacy of Benedict XVI.” Pope Joseph Ratzinger has long wanted to heal the schism with the Society and bring the followers of the late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre back into the Church.

Richard Williamson, one of four Society bishops whose excommunications the Pope revoked, made global headlines by publicly denying the Holocaust.

Sources now say that an agreement between the Catholic Church and the Society is “imminent” and they are closer to reconciliation. The National Catholic Register put it this way: “Get ready for SSPX Pandemonium.” Yet hatred for Israel and the Jews permeates not only Williamson’s fringe, but the entire Catholic Society.

The Vatican’s unity with Lefebvre’s group would be a renovation of the “Adversus Judeaos” teachings that spurred pogroms, burnings at the stake, the Inquisition and the gas chambers. It’s the same medieval European hatred of the people of Israel which was so intense that all calamities were attributed to the Jews’ malfeasance.

The Italian branch of the Society just chose a new head, Pierpaolo Petrucci, whose positions on the Jews are the exact copy of Williamson's. Petrucci published an essay on the website of the Society, stating: “About the Jews, Joseph Ratzinger calls them ‘Fathers in faith’. What does it mean? Supporting Israel’s policy despite the Palestinian question? Supporting the Jewish religion? If that’s the case, how can the Church approve a false religion which rejects Jesus Christ?”

Petrucci calls the Jews “rejecters of Christ” and claims that “the Church always condemned Judaism as a false religion, praying for the conversion (of the Jews,) so that they will reach salvation, seriously compromised by their superstitions.” The Society’s bulletin, La Tradizione Cattolica, calls Judaism “a false cult” and spreads delusional material on “the Jew Karl Marx” and “the Jews sleeping in the shadow of death.”
Proto-Holocaust theology
The Society’s US website calls the Jews “enemy of man, whose secret weapon is the leaven of the Pharisees which is hypocrisy.” The South African site claims that “Jews have come closer and closer to fulfilling their substitute-Messianic drive towards world dominion.” The Belgian site accuses Jews of “still believing they are the chosen people” while “awaiting world domination.”

This is even worse than the lunatic statements of Williamson denying the existence of Auschwitz. It’s the cornerstone of the displacement Christian myth, which rings a genocidal note. Franz Schmidberger, the right-hand man of superior Bishop Bernard Fellay, asked for the Jews’ conversion and called them “complicit in deicide.”Another bishop pardoned by the Pope, Bernard Tissier de Mallerais, said that “the Jews are the most active artisans for the coming of Antichrist.”

If the Vatican welcomes back the Society, Jewish rabbis should halt their dialogue with the Church and Israeli officials should declare the Society’s leaders “personae non grata.” Any Jewish-Christian rapprochement would be not only futile, but extremely dangerous.

It is incumbent upon Pope Benedict to atone for what Christianity has done to the Jewish people by recognizing the unique role of the Jews in this world and the existence of a restored Israel as the proof that the Jewish people is not annihilated, assimilated and withering away. Otherwise, Christian anti-Semitism will remain an inextinguishable fire and Catholicism will be embracing, again, a proto-Holocaust theology.

WOW Anybody else really freaked out by this?? The world really is going to end, lol. The WHore of Babylon sounds like its revving up for another genocide of Jews [I read that Hitler was helped by the Jesuits, they have a long history of inciting antisemitism, like with the Dreyfus Affair in France). The Jew Karl Marx?? WHat does the fool who said that know about Yah and His people? Anyways I've been lurking on this forum and have read a lot of Yada Yahowah and it's great!
Offline dajstill  
#75 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 1:45:21 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Check another death via Paul and his "snake handling" snake oil:

http://news.yahoo.com/se...abc-news-topstories.html

A "serpent-handling" West Virginia pastor died after his rattlesnake bit him during a church ritual, just as the man had apparently watched a snake kill his father years before.

Pentecostal pastor Mark Wolford, 44, hosted an outdoor service at the Panther Wildlife Management Area in West Virginia Sunday, which he touted on his Facebook page prior to the event.

"I am looking for a great time this Sunday," Wolford wrote May 22, according to the Washington Post. "It is going to be a homecoming like the old days. Good 'ole raised in the holler or mountain ridge running, Holy Ghost-filled speaking-in-tongues sign believers."

Robin Vanover, Wolford's sister, told the Washington Post that 30 minutes into the outdoor service, Wolford passed around a poisonous timber rattlesnake, which eventually bit him.

"He laid it on the ground," Vanover said in the interview, "and he sat down next to the snake, and it bit him on the thigh."

Vanover said Wolford was then transported to a family member's home in Bluefield about 80 miles away to recover. But as the situation worsened, he was taken to a hospital where he later died.

Jim Shires, owner of the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluefield, told ABC News that Wolford died Monday. Wolford's church, the Apostolic House of the Lord Jesus in Matoaka, will host a viewing Friday and a funeral service Saturday morning. Wolford will be buried at the Hicks Family Plot in Phelps, Ky.

Officials at the Panther Wildlife Management Area had been unaware of Sunday's event until they were notified by callers after the service.
***********************************************************************************************************************

Just wow!
Offline Richard  
#76 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:47:14 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Yada declares often that there is no such thing as a rational, informed Christian. Those who are convinced that the Son's Name was Jesus and that He has nothing better to do than with His time than to prove to anyone who will watch that His "Holy Ghost power" is "real" provide bolstering evidence to Yada's claim. Think it through, child of man. Or, as Richard Watkins, my choir director at South Oak Cliff High School used to say, "Use your head for something other than a hat rack!"
Offline FredSnell  
#77 Posted : Friday, June 1, 2012 2:58:27 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

So, are there some "good" snakes?...This man inherited the lies of his father and paid for it...lesson learned....I'm going to write this, "God, damn religion."

I agree, "Just wow!"
Offline cgb2  
#78 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 5:53:56 PM(UTC)
cgb2

New game - Babel Rising. How pathetic is this?
http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=10521
Offline Mike  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2012 12:21:41 PM(UTC)
Mike

School of prophets opens in Tel Aviv

New course aims to train next generation of Jewish prophets for first time since days of Second Temple

http://www.ynetnews.com/...1,2506,L-4314881,00.html

The best or maybe worst line is:

Do you have any ways to identify false prophets?
"The truth is that there are many institutions today for the study of Kabbalah, mysticism and black witchcraft, and it does confuse people. I teach strictly kosher material and teach my students to distinguish between true prophecy and false prophecy and between a real dream and a false dream."

Oh yea? How about this:

Deu 18:20 ‘But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My Name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other mighty ones, even that prophet shall die.’
Deu 18:21 “And when you say in your heart, ‘How do we know the word which יהוה has not spoken?’ –
Deu 18:22 when the prophet speaks in the Name of יהוה and the word is not, or comes not, that is the word which יהוה has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Shalom
Offline James  
#80 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2012 2:50:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Now Mike why on Earth would a Jewish prophet need a silly thing like the Towrah. It's just to bad the Ram Bam didn't give us instructions on how to tell a real prophet, perhaps then the Jews wouldn't have fallen for Bar Kochba.

Sarcasm aside I do find it interesting that they think they can train a prophet. So much for that being chosen by God thing, we will train you to be a Profit, ah I mean a Prophet.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#81 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:42:07 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
"we will train you to be a Profit, ah I mean a Prophet. "...I think you had it right the 1st time, James.....I can vouch for James when he said he's never heard "christian mingle."...He and his wife live in the boonies and don't get tv reception like us normal folks..:^)..Kidding with ya!..I know nothing good comes out of that boob tube, brother. I watch news, sports and Survivor, that's it these days for us. Everything else is pure crap.
Remember I was telling you about why I'm not getting on those social sites. Well here's why ... http://rt.com/usa/news/s...ing-e-mail-citizens-178/
I have to go to Russia and get my news. Crying shame!
Offline Richard  
#82 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:17:55 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

encounterHim wrote:
^
"we will train you to be a Profit, ah I mean a Prophet. "...I think you had it right the 1st time, James.....I can vouch for James when he said he's never heard "christian mingle."...He and his wife live in the boonies and don't get tv reception like us normal folks..:^)..Kidding with ya!..I know nothing good comes out of that boob tube, brother. I watch news, sports and Survivor, that's it these days for us. Everything else is pure crap.
Remember I was telling you about why I'm not getting on those social sites. Well here's why ... http://rt.com/usa/news/s...ing-e-mail-citizens-178/
I have to go to Russia and get my news. Crying shame!

As Dr. McCoy said to Captain James T. Kirk on more than one occasion, "Dammit, Jim!"
Offline FredSnell  
#83 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:56:43 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
As Dr. McCoy said to Captain James T. Kirk on more than one occasion, "Dammit, Jim!"

"beam me up, Yah."...,,hmm, I wonder if those words were said on passover? I'll go with the other meaning..))
Offline JamesH  
#84 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 12:26:51 PM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I wonder if this affects Yada's time line and timing of the yobels 

I know I have heard  yada discuss the discrepancy in the Gregorian calendar before but I can't remember what date he used as a starting point.

Also the last paragraph has an interesting comment 

http://www.telegraph.co....thought-claims-Pope.html
Offline FredSnell  
#85 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 1:57:22 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

JamesH wrote:
I wonder if this affects Yada's time line and timing of the yobels 

I know I have heard  yada discuss the discrepancy in the Gregorian calendar before but I can't remember what date he used as a starting point.

Also the last paragraph has an interesting comment 

http://www.telegraph.co....thought-claims-Pope.html

Wow, that guys a zinger for a rat. That is one scary looking dude! You should put up a warning before clicking on that page.

No scriptural support, but one reason I was feeling 2033 is the final date, And I've thought on it for no particular reason, was during the Y2K scare when so many people, including the medias promotion of it, were feeling complete chaos was going to rein when the final tick rolled into yr2000. [ 1.0.1.0.1.0 and so on disrupting computers world wide] And after it was done it was as usual the same old thing, a false flag that had the world in an uproar over nothing. So everyone possibly thought,

"I spent all this preparing for doomsday, and nothing, kaput, zilch, nada." So now the entire world is wiping the sweat from the foreheads thinking they've over played their hand, but glad they dodged a bullet and nothing happened and we are all still here. So now our next doomsday scenario is coming next week, 12 yrs later, with the mayan calendars last tick. Again, people around the world are out of sorts over it thinking the world poles will flip, maybe we start rotating the other direction or just stop rotating with the galactic alignments pull off kilter. All manner of calamities they think might happen, and when it too passes and we are here the next day and it's business as usual, I feel most people are going to ignore completely any sign God has told us of, to show we can know the time draws near.

Back to Y2K, we see it as nonsequential, a non-starter. When actually, it might have been more than anyone knows, in the spiritual realm. We know Yah loves to use patterns for us to learn by. So, just guessing here, but what if the year, 2000, was one of the most humongous days of the the Earths life, "the beginning of her birth pangs," a time when Yahowsha begins His gathering. We know most gentile believe the prophets gave a message of hope that one day God would send His Messiah, who would not only save the Hebrews but the whole world. Their message was that their real bondage and captivity was to spiritual powers that cannot be seen, and God Himself would come as a man and die, so that death would "Passover" anyone who believes, and break their spiritual captivity. God can influence the times, and what if His influence to cause man to adjust his calendar to the year, [ 1CE]. He having entered right when the calendar turned to a new age of His enlightenment as a man upon Earth.

Now here's my roaming minds logic on it.

0 yr The 6th time God entered as man

50 Yowbel/jubilee x 40/testing=year 2,000/ or Y2K God actually extending His two hands down to His children....Y=Yah...2K= 2in hebrew 2 palms of the hand. kaf, palm (of a hand) 2 hands extending

Year 2012/Mayan calendar...but also the final year of a Hebrew boy at 12, before being declared a man. We know how Yahowsha amazed the scholars at this age. In Yahowshas day boys of twelve had their Bar Mitzvah and were, in many cases, tested on their knowledge and belief in the Temple.

A father is responsible for his son's actions until his Bar Mitzvah. During the ceremony he says, "Praised be he who released me from punishment for the actions of this one." This led to a famous quote, "Until the thirteenth year I talk to my son about God; after his Bar Mitzvah I talk to God about my son."

2013, all hell breaks lose on Earth?

2033, time for the last harvest? And the end of His 33yrs of spiritual enlightenment?

Just me thinking out loud and being a little silly, but I recommend Future History by KP..)) http://futurehistory.yad..._Appendix_Chart.Prophecy
Offline JamesH  
#86 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 4:45:16 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Yes encounterhim 
That is one unnerving look

I had forgotten  the y2k thing. My self and some others spent a lot of time and money at the utility I worked for upgrading the computers in the automated stations. On the nite of y2k they maned all there critical stations.

Fed government actually mandated the work I mentioned above.

nothing happen and it was a big joke and they definitely won't spend that kind of money  and time again.

Like you said they think things will happily go on forever.
Offline JamesH  
#87 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 5:13:42 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Encounterhim 

Something else you just brought to my memory about your comment "all hell breaking loose in 2013"

I was also involved in this training   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Sigma 
And it is to be fully operational by the end of 2013 

Most major Co and our gov is perusing this.
Offline JamesH  
#88 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 5:30:35 AM(UTC)
JamesH

So you don't have to read all about six sigma

Its goal is more control of the people and process

As you might guess I did not fit in the plan  very well BigGrin
Offline FredSnell  
#89 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 5:57:56 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
Good for you, Jim.

Six Sigma has a very eerie symbol...hmm. Kill businesses! Obama begins his next 4yrs in 2013. I heard yada, maybe yesterday, mention that the "real" anti-ma'asyah, will be from a catholic mother and a muslim father.
I have also heard him mention he will come from the Mesopotamia area. And I could probably find it if I tried, but I sent him and a few others a video, [sells gimmick] but I think had a great deal of truth to it, and that is, this country is going secular so fast
that these that love gov't, will completely find a way to keep him president past his term limit, or some national tragedy wil help him maintain power. I can only imagine all the rules and regulations these non producers can enact on the producers.
Did you hear Harry Belafonte? I think this will begin and start snowballing, soon enough.

http://www.foxnews.com/e...ing-republicans-remarks/

Remember what I mentioned about people like us that are trampling down their high places. You are hurting the US 4th quarter GDP when you stop participating in her national holidays. Setting yourself apart from their highly held days will be pointing a finger at you.
I'm actually sitting at my window watching a guy just out of jail, put up christmans lights...lol
They view jail as a badge of honor among their culture.
Offline FredSnell  
#90 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 10:44:06 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

This is the 2013 and beyond I see coming. These guys see a future, most don't, and when all hope is gone for those snared

in the collapse, I think ppl will revolt because dying at the end of a gun they'll view it better than starvation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvqzXM_rlw

Trying to find a place in 2013 and beyond. We'll see, "money from heaven will turn to hell on earth." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj86gskK-_U
Offline Mike  
#91 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:30:32 AM(UTC)
Mike

Why I Raise My Children Without God By TXBlue08 | Posted January 14, 2013 | Texas

When my son was around 3 years old, he used to ask me a lot of questions about heaven. Where is it? How do people walk without a body? How will I find you? You know the questions that kids ask.
For over a year, I lied to him and made up stories that I didn’t believe about heaven. Like most parents, I love my child so much that I didn’t want him to be scared. I wanted him to feel safe and loved and full of hope. But the trade-off was that I would have to make stuff up, and I would have to brainwash him into believing stories that didn’t make sense, stories that I didn’t believe either.

One day he would know this, and he would not trust my judgment. He would know that I built an elaborate tale—not unlike the one we tell children about Santa—to explain the inconsistent and illogical legend of God….

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-910282?hpt=hp_c3

This lady has never even read the Torah, she is / was just making things up.

Psa 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, “There is no יהוה.” They have done corruptly, They have done an abominable deed, There is no one who does good.
Psa 14:2 יהוה looked down from the heavens on the sons of mankind, To see if there is a wise one, seeking יהוה.
Psa 14:3 They have all turned aside, They have together become filthy; No one is doing good, not even one.
Psa 14:4 Have all the workers of wickedness no knowledge, Who eat up my people as they eat bread, And do not call on יהוה?
Psa 14:5 There they are in great fear, For יהוה is with the generation of the righteous.
Psa 14:6 You would put to shame the counsel of the poor, But יהוה is his refuge.
Psa 14:7 O that the deliverance of Yisra’ĕl Would be given out of Tsiyon! When יהוה turns back the captivity of His people, Let Yaʽaqoḇ rejoice, let Yisra’ĕl be glad.

Shalom
Offline Richard  
#92 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:00:38 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Mike wrote:
This lady has never even read the Torah

You got that right, brother, and it shows.