logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kp  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 6:55:44 AM(UTC)
kp

I've always been a little fuzzy on the mechanism of two similar last days plagues. First, the 2nd Trumpet: "A third of the sea became blood, and a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed." (Revelation 8:8-9) And then, the 2nd Bowl judgment: "Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died." (Revelation 16:3)

This oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico may be providing some insight into how this all might happen. I ran across a very interesting article on this (in the EU Times, of all places): http://www.eutimes.net/2...d-destroy-north-america/

One salient paragraph says:

Quote:
Even worse, should a Katrina like tropical hurricane form in the Gulf of Mexico while tens of millions of gallons of Corexit 9500 are sitting on, or near, its surface the resulting “toxic rain” falling upon the North American continent could “theoretically” destroy all microbial life to any depth it reaches resulting in an “unimaginable environmental catastrophe” destroying all life forms from the “bottom of the evolutionary chart to the top”.

kp
Offline Richard  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:43:17 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Thank you, kp. I found this so startling that I have emailed the quote and its link to several of my loved ones and friends.
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 3:02:30 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Interesting find there KP! It gets scarier by the day the more we see the possibilities of how the End Times will play out.

Also, websites such as AccuWeather have predicted an intense season of hurricanes for this year, 2010.
http://www.accuweather.c...i-more-active-2010-1.asp
Quote:
Bastardi [nice name] is forecasting seven [nice number] landfalls. Five will be hurricanes, and two or three of the hurricanes will be major landfalls for the U.S.

Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 4, 2010 2:27:03 AM(UTC)
kp

Here's a news article (http://media-newswire.com/release_1119571.html) that may shed some initial insight into how the mark of the beast may relate to the "foul and loathsome sore" of the first Bowl Judgment (Revelation 16:2).

Highlights: "Dr Mark Gasson, from the School of Systems Engineering, contaminated a computer chip which had been inserted into his hand as part of research into human enhancement and the potential risks of implantable devices.... The chip has allowed him secure access to his University building and his mobile phone. It has also enabled him to be tracked and profiled. Once infected, the chip corrupted the main system used to communicate with it. Should other devices have been connected to the system, the virus would have been passed on."

The initial focus, then, will be to safeguard the beast's computer systems against virus-infected chips. Could those "preventative" measures be the cause of the biological symptoms described in scripture?

kp
Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2010 6:59:31 AM(UTC)
kp

It seems the Gulf Oil Spill is becoming more and more a literal/metaphorical fulfillment of Isaiah 18:5---"For before the harvest, when the blossom is over, and the flower becomes a ripening grape, he cuts off the shoots with pruning hooks, and the spreading branches he lops off and clears away."

But if you want to see an all-too-realistic parody on BP's response, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM. I laughed until I cried.

kp

Offline cgb2  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2010 8:02:05 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)